主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-8-28 12:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣之母-重估

My dearest children, many of you are aware that the time of the Reval is drawing closer.  Enormous strides are currently being made and that time is very near indeed.  
我亲爱的孩子们,你们许多人知道重估的时间越来越近。巨大的进展正被取得,那个时间确实非常近了

Some of you are making great plans about what you will do with your windfall; some of these plans reflect the highest vibrations of love and light, some less so.
你们一些人在计划要用你的意外之财做些什么;其中一些计划会反映出最高的爱与光振动,一些更少一点

It is for this reason, to discuss the subject of money, of pure, creative energy, that I wish to draw close to you today, my cherished children.
因此,今天我希望来与你谈论金钱、纯粹的创造性能量的主题,我宝贵的孩子们

Many imagine that when you finally have money, significant amounts of money, perhaps for the first time, you will finally feel able to breathe, to be free, to choose, to rebalance and realign.
许多人想象,当你终于有钱,大量的钱,也许有生以来第一次,你会终于感到能够喘口气、自由、选择、平衡、重整

Some of you have thought of wonderful ways of sharing your bounty with your loved ones.  Even more commendable, some of you wish to share with those that you have never met and will never meet, simply because they are in need and, whether you know it deep in your bones or not, they are You; every bit as much as you are Me.
你们一些人思考了和心爱之人分享你的丰盛的奇妙方式。更值得称赞的是,你们一些人希望与你从未见过面的、永远不会见面的人分享,只是因为他们需要,无论你知不知道他们就是你;就像你就是我

Now, I wish to gently draw your attention to a few points, in the way that a Mother does, when she knows the pitfalls ahead of her children.
现在,我希望温柔地指引你关注几个要点,就像一个母亲知道孩子会在未来遇到的陷阱(诱惑)会去做的

It is widely known that money is not good or bad; it is the way you use that reflects the light and the shadow within you.  It is to this point I would like to draw your attention.
众所周知,金钱既不是好的也不是坏的;它是你用来反映你之内的光和阴影的方式。这是我希望让你注意到的要点

As much as you can, use your money so that it may reflect the light within you, the divine within you, the qualities and virtues that you have nourished throughout your lifetimes.  Let it uplift you and others, may it free you and others, rather than bind you.
尽你所能地使用你的金钱来反映你之内的光,神圣,你用许多生世滋养的品质和美德。让它提升你和其他人,让它自由你和他人,而不是束缚你

When you consider how to create with this great good fortune, consider how aligned your creation is with the best of who you are.
当你思考如何伴随着这个巨大的好运创造,如何与你的造物对齐就是最好的成为你的所是

It can be tempting to wish to show off, or to teach others ‘a lesson’; these are parts that require healing, love and nourishment.  They do not need to be condemned, nor do they need to be in the driving seat when considering how to use your new financial energy.
很容易会被诱惑去炫耀,或说教别人。这是需要疗愈、爱、滋养的部分。他们不需要被谴责,也不需要处于主导,当说道如何使用你新的金融能量

This money will act like a magic wand; it will transform lives – not least of all, your physical and spiritual life.  Let that transformation carry within it the quantum power of the light, of divine love, not the binding, limiting power of darkness, for the time of darkness is fast drawing to a close.
这笔钱会像是一根魔杖;它会改变生活---尤其你的物质和精神生活。让那个转变携带光、神圣之爱的量子力量,而不是束缚、有限的黑暗力量,因为黑暗的时代正在快速完结

You are now being given a chance to act, to create as the divine spark within you, to have the energy to manifest and birth your ideas into life.  EnJoy it!  Create in ways that bring joy to you and others.
你在被给予一个机会去作为内在的神圣火花行为和创造,去拥有能量显化并诞生你的想法。享受它!在带给你和他人喜悦的方式中创造

原文:https://jennifercrokaert.blogspo ... r-reval-monies.html
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 10:01 , Processed in 0.050404 second(s), 24 queries .