主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-6-18 10:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
昴宿星三角洲部队的Soren-风暴更新

Me: Hello, Soren, do you have time for an update?
我:你好,Soren,你有时间来做一个更新吗?

Soren: Hello, Sharon, how is it going?
Soren:你好,Sharon,你好吗?

Me: Well, to be honest, I think we're all sitting here waiting with anticipation of what's to come. Daily developments in the The Storm are happening. We've got good intel sources here on the ground, which is great. But hearing from your perspective as to what's happening is always better.
我:老实说,我想我们都坐在这里伴随着期望等待着即将到来的东西。风暴中每天都有进展。在地表我们拥有很好的信息来源,这非常好。但聆听从你的视角来看正在发生什么总是更好

Can I ask some specific questions first?
我可以先问一些具体的问题吗?

Soren: Of course. Go ahead.
Soren: 当然。请。

Me: I see three or four mother ships around me right now. If I look facing north, one is at 10 o'clock and I know that that ship is the Mangaram and that's Commander Erron's, but there's one at 2 o'clock, and then one at about roughly 6 o'clock. Commander Erron told me they fly in the pattern of the flower of life and the reason they twinkle is that they're alternating in frequency, even going between dimensions, to reduce being detected.
我:我看到三到四艘母舰现在就在我的周围。如果我看向北面,一艘位于10点钟方向,我知道那艘飞船是Mangaram,那是指挥官Erron的飞船,还有一艘在2点钟方向,然后还有一艘在大约6点钟方向。指挥官Erron告诉我他们按照生命之花的图案飞行,他们闪烁的原因是他们在转换频率,甚至转换维度,减少被发现的几率

Soren: Yes. Your governments are friendlier towards our ships; some have had to admit defeat against us, others are embracing us with open arms, as you say. Then there are the cabal forces which still try to shoot us down. We love that they come to us, because it makes taking them out a lot easier. LOL
Soren:是的。你们的正府对我们更加友好;一些不得不承认无法击败我们,其他的敞开双臂拥抱我们,可以这么说。然后还有着音谋集团的力量依旧试图击落我们。我们很喜欢他们找上门来,因为这会使得解决掉他们更加容易。哈哈

Me: Yeah, helpful when your enemy shows up at the door.
我:是的,当你的敌人出现在门口的时候会是有帮助的

Soren: We have no enemies. We don't see them that way. They are simply beings who, for various reasons, reject universal law and for that reason, they can't remain in our galaxy.
Soren: 我们没有敌人。我们并不这么看待他们。他们只是,出于各种原因,拒绝宇宙法则的存在,因此,他们不能留在我们的银河系中

Me: Good, yes, that's another good way to look at it.
我:很好,是的,这是另一个不错的方式去看待

Now, are there any hotspots where there is more fighting around? Ivo said that he's still fighting over Area 51 although the Light has it. He says the cabal forces or dark military is still trying to get it back.
现在,有没有更多战斗正在发生的热点?Ivo说他依旧在为51区战斗,尽管光已经接管了它。他说音谋集团的力量或者黑暗军队依旧在试图夺回它

Soren: Yes, they don't like losing. LOL
Soren:是的,他们不喜欢失败。哈哈

As for hotspots, always Antarctica. For as cold a place as it is, it's the ground zero of this entire operation. Get Antarctica and you either control or release the world from control, whatever your agenda. And ours is to release it, of course.
至于热点,总是在南极洲。因为在这样一个寒冷的地方,它是整个行动的归零地。得到南极洲,要么掌控要么姐放世界,无论你的议程是什么。我们的当然是姐放它。

Me: Why there?
我:为什么是那里?

Soren: Antarctica is full of your world's history. There are ancient ruins there, some of which are still operational, that are underground. There are buried ruins, there are computerized systems still functional, there are even giants sleeping in stasis....well, they've been woken up.
Soren: 南极洲充满了你们世界的历史。那里有着古代的遗迹,其中一些依旧在运转,在地下。有着埋藏的废墟,有着计算机系统依旧在运行,甚至有着巨人在沉睡...他们在苏醒

Me: Oh! I just got this huge intuition - Antarctica is like an "operations center" for this planet. This is how they're changing the weather, creating the climate belts, this is how they decide where water will be and where there will be deserts.
我:哦!我刚刚得到了一个巨大的直觉---南极洲就像地球的“作战中心”。这是他们改变天气、建立气候带、决定哪里该有水哪里该是沙漠的地方

Whose systems are these? False Matrix or do these come from Antiquity?
这些是谁的系统?虚假的矩阵还是来自远古时期的系统?

Soren: They were started in Antiquity, then they were overtaken and made to create the false Matrix.
Soren:它们从古时开始,然后它们被接管,被用于创造虚假的矩阵

Me: Did we have weather control in Antiquity? Was there a need for that?
我:在古代我们能够控制天气吗?有这个必要吗?

Soren: No.
Soren:不

Me: What were these computers for then?
我:那在当时这些计算机是用来干什么的?

Soren: What do you use computers for?
Soren:你是用来干什么的?

Me: Playing Solitaire, what else? LOL
我:玩纸牌,还有什么?哈哈

Soren: Well, they had computers for more extensive projects than winning a Solitaire game, LOL, they had them for the same reasons you have technology in your businesses and industries.
Soren:他们将计算机用于更加广泛的项目,比起赢得一场纸牌游戏,哈哈,他们使用计算机的原因和你们在商业与工业中使用计算机一样

Me: Oh I see. So these were hijacked to change the weather and to create a false reality for us?
我:我明白了。所以这些计算机被劫持用于改变天气,创造一个虚假的现实?

Soren: You're on artificial timelines.
Soren: 你处于人造的时间线上

Me: Oh, so that's why they protect Antarctica so ferociously, because it's the central computer for all the computers on earth that create the false reality.
我:哦,所以他们如此激烈地捍卫南极洲,因为它是地球上创造虚假现实的中央计算机

Soren: One of them. There are other mainframe computers as well.
Soren: 其中一台。还有着其它大型计算机

Me: Yeah, I know there's one under Denver airport.
我:嗯,我知道在丹佛机场下有一台

Soren: So when we gain Antarctica, we can take away all the mind control, release the false image of what your earth looks like to you now and return it to the natural Lemurian timelines.
Soren:所以当我们获得南极洲,我们可以拿走所有的精神控制,释放地球是什么样子的虚假画面,将它返回到自然的利穆里亚时间线

Me: So these are somehow repressed while these artificial timelines have prevailed?
我:所以在这些人造的时间线盛行的时候这些时间线某种程度上被抑制?

Soren: Yes. They are there but few are populating them now. Only powerful earthlings are populating the Lemurian timelines and so are the Agarthans, of course. Many of you are jumping back and forth between the real and the fake timelines as your frequencies change.
Soren:是的。它们在那里,但只有很少人处于它们之中。只有强大的地球人处于利穆里亚时间线,当然还有阿加森人。你们许多人在真实和虚假的时间线之间跳跃,随着你的频率改变

Me: Yes. They don't look different to me, though.
我:是的。它们对我来说没什么不同

Soren: Because you don't believe they should be. What you know is what you believe. What you believe you dub overtop of what is really there.
Soren:因为你不相信它们应该不同。你所知是你所相信的。你所相信的你就让它凌驾于真正位于那里的东西之上

Me: Okay, Soren, I see things sometimes like piping coming out of the St Lawrence River as I sit in the park. I see many ships flying around and suddenly disappearing. Me and my brother Merton, who flies a ship around me all the time, like to work to shoot them down. This is Lower Earth Orbit that I'm seeing, and there is what everybody sees but there is also what I'm catching glimpses of in LEO, ships flying around, pipes taking water from our rivers and telepathically, I saw a bunch of buildings that look like barracks above us.
我:好吧,Soren,当我在公园里面坐着,有时候我会看到有些东西从圣罗伦斯河窜出来。我看到许多飞船飞来飞去,突然消失。我和我的哥哥喜欢把他们拍摄下来。我看到的是低地球轨道,那里有着每个人看到的,也有着我在一瞥中看到的,飞船飞来飞去,从我们的河流中吸取水源的管道,以及心灵感应上,我看到一群建筑物像兵营一样,位于我们上方

Soren: You're seeing dark installations. Yes, you're seeing beyond the normal capacity for a third dimensional human. You're getting your psychic vision back.
Soren: 你在看到黑暗的设施。是的,你在看到超出三维人正常能力的东西。你在恢复你的精神视野

Me: So is this really prolific? And are you taking out these installations as well?
我:所以这真的有很多吗?你们在摧毁这些设施吗?

Soren: Yes. We have to take them out. They're in a frequency slightly out of alignment with your eyesight as well as the fact that you have implants or shields that keep you from seeing them. Some people can though, and they see the extraterrestrial life that's surrounding you all the time. Most don't. They're unaware of them.
Soren: 是的。我们必须摧毁它们。它们所在的频率并不与你的视力对齐,再说你还有植入物或罩子阻止你看到它们。不过一些人可以,他们时刻可以看到外星生命围绕着他们。大多数人不可以。他们意识不到他们

Me: So just think, someone's having a dinner in their dining room and there are half a dozen life sized reptilians and insectoids watching them eat, as well as their normal guides and angels. Crowded space. Yes, I've heard hissing one night at 4 a.m. which told me there was probably a reptilian in my living room although I couldn't see it. I just alerted Archangel Michael. It amazes me sometimes how calm I am in situations like that but when I have to deal with earthlings, it's anything but calm.
我:所以,打个比方,有个人在家里的餐厅吃饭,有着六个左右的爬虫族看着他吃饭,以及平常的指导和天使。拥挤的空间。是的,有天晚上凌晨4点我听到过斯斯声。我明白可能有着一个爬虫族在我的房间,尽管我看不到。我只是提醒了大天使麦克。有时候我对自己在这样的情况中有多平静感到惊讶,但当我面对地球人时,就不那么平静了

Soren: It's what you've learned.
Soren: 这是你所学到的

Me: I'd love to see a battle going on between your forces and these reptilians.
我:我想要看到你们和这些爬虫族之间的战斗

Soren: We'd love to show you. You can look astrally.
Soren:我们很乐意展示给你。你可以在星体旅行中去看

Me: Okay. I'll meditate on that. Where else are you fighting?
我:好的。我会冥想去看的。你们还在哪里战斗?

Soren: Where aren't we fighting? LOL
Soren:我们在哪里没有战斗过?哈哈

Me: Okay, so pick anywhere I guess. The fact that there are 3 motherships around me must be a clue as to how much battling there is going on. I'd love to just hear one "boom" or see an explosion.
我:好吧,所以随便挑一个。有着3艘母舰围绕着我肯定是一个线索,有着大量的战斗在进行。我想要听到一声“boom”或者看到一个爆炸

Soren: We can work on that. LOL
Soren:我们可以安排一下。哈哈

Me: So as to the Alliance's military forces that are fighting around the world, cleaning out the bases, how is that going?
我:所以,关于正在世界各地战斗的联盟军队,清理着各个基地,进行的怎么样了?

Soren: It's nice to have some help. They're working with us and some of your men and women are seeing things that they're having trouble dealing with.
Soren:得到一些帮助很不错。他们在与我们共事,你们一些军人看到了让他们难以接受的东西

Me: Like children?
我:比如孩子们?

Soren: That too, that's hard for many of them to take, but they're walking into completely alien environments that they had no idea existed, and doing battle with 8 foot tall reptilians, mantises and giant spiders.
Soren:算是,这让他们许多人难以接受,他们在进入完全陌生的环境,他们根本不知道存在的,与8英尺高的爬虫族、螳螂、巨型蜘蛛战斗

Me: Sounds like more PTSD.
我:听上去都要得创伤后应激障碍症了

Soren: We're helping to heal them. Many of them have been taken out of service and sent for healing because they never expected to see any of this. Some of these troops were already aware and take it more with a grain of salt, but others are scared to death. We have to watch them and make sure they don't compromise the fight. It's not uncommon for a Pleiadian to step in to a human body and work with the human to help them through a battle. They've got munitions they have never used nor ever thought they'd ever have to use.
Soren:我们在帮助疗愈他们。他们许多人已经离开战斗,被送去疗愈了,因为他们从未期望看到这些东西。一些队伍已经知道并持怀疑态度,但其他队伍吓破了胆。我们会照看他们,确保他们不会不战而退。让一个昴宿星人进入一个人类身体,与人类一起战斗是很常见的。他们得到从未使用过的军需品或者从未想过他们会拥有的

Me: Yes, just thought they'd be using guns. Now they're using something out of Superman comic book.
我:嗯,只是想到他们会使用枪。现在他们在使用超人漫画书里面才有的东西

Soren: It's hard to debrief them beforehand because there's a lot of resistance. In the real tough cases, we don't let them fight because their resistance, their denial is going to be the death of them. So we monitor their reaction and don't put them in on front lines.
Soren:难以事先告诉他们,因为有着大量的抵抗。在真正艰难的情况中,我们不会让他们战斗,因为他们的抵抗、他们的拒绝会让他们丧命。所以我们监查着他们的反应,不会让他们到最前线去

Me: What about the light warriors? Where are we working at night?
我:那光战士呢?我们在夜晚在哪里工作?

Soren: Mostly in the bases as well. There are so many bases, just an extensive labrynth of cities underground, we can use all the help we can get.
Soren: 主要也在基地。有着许多的基地,遍布在城市下方,我们可以得到我们所需的帮助

Me: Where do I go?
我:我到哪里去了?

Soren: Area 51, where else?
Soren:51区,还能是哪?

Me: I know I wake up feeling pretty rough some mornings. There might be any number of reasons but I put some of it down to battling the dark at night time. What would a typical night time scenario look like?
我:我知道我在某些早晨醒来感到很粗糙。可能有着各种原因,但我想是在夜晚跟黑暗战斗了。一个典型的夜间场景会是什么样的?

Soren: LOL After you've met up with Ivo?
Soren:哈哈,在你和Ivo相遇后?

Me: Yeah, we'll skip that. After Ivo and I have had alone time, I mean.
我:我们跳过这一点。我是说在Ivo和我独自相处了之后

Soren: LOL You go on raids.
Soren:哈哈,你前去战斗

Me: So would any light warrior be doing this as well?
我:所以其他光战士也是这个样子吗?

Soren: Yes. Typically you go out on raids. You'd be transported down under the surface and would replace ETs doing battle there with the Alliance forces.
Soren:是的。通常你前去战斗了。你会被传送到地表,替换在那里战斗的成员

Me: Can the Alliance forces see the Pleiadians?
我:联盟能看到昴宿星人吗?

Soren: Some can. They use night time vision as well so they can pick up images of us more easily.
Soren: 一些可以。他们也使用夜视仪,这样他们可以更轻松地拾起我们的影像

Me: Oh yeah, that makes sense. Would you ever lower your frequency enough for them to see you?
我:可以。你们会降低你们的频率好让他们看到你们吗?

Soren: Sometimes, but not if we're fighting. Our frequency is our advantage.
Soren: 有时候会,但如果我们在战斗就不会。我们的频率是我们的优势

Me: Yes, you're even faster than anyone of lower frequency, of course. So you're in the tunnels or bases fighting with Alliance forces. How does it all unfold?
我:好的,你们会比较低频率的存在更加快速。所以你们在隧道或基地和联盟一起战斗。这一切是如何展开的?

Soren: The Alliance forces do their work according to their own training. They stick to what they've been told to do, as any militia would. We are there looking for beings they're not aware of and we know who they're aware of.
Soren:联盟根据他们的训练进行他们的任务。他们坚持他们被告知去做的,就像任何军人。我们在那寻找着他们没有意识到以及我们知道他们意识到的存在
Me: So, you're there in case of ambushes.
我:所以,你们在那里,防止联盟被伏击

Soren: Or any being that comes in on a frequency change to stage a surprise attack, yes, we know of this and prevent it.
Soren:或任何在频率改变中到来进行突然袭击的存在,是的,我们知道这些,我们在防止它发生

Me: Why is it important for the Alliance to do this work? Can't you do it all?
我:为什么让联盟做这个工作如此重要?你们不能全做了吗?

Soren: Your people are obliged to do fifty percent. It's your planet and your liberation. The GFL doesn't do rescues, they aid the planetary forces in achieving their goals. This is your battle, your war. Because it has a galactic impact, we're allowed to work with you.
Soren:你们的人必须去做50%。这是你们的星球,你们的姐放。银河连帮不会来拯救,他们帮助行星力量实现他们的目标。这是你们的战斗,你们的战争。因为它有着一个银河影响,我们被允许来与你们共事

Me: So would it be safe to say that Alliance forces are speaking to Ashtarr Sheran?
我:所以去说联盟在和阿斯塔交谈会是安全的吗?

Soren: It would be safe to say that. We have many GFL leaders who communicate with forces on the planet. Everything is structured to bring a liberation to your world and it's because both are working together that this will be accomplished.
Soren:是安全的。我们有着许多银河连帮的领袖在与地表力量交流。一切都是有组织的来带给地球姐放,这是因为两者在共事

Me: Okay, so I'm in the bases as an earthling light warrior. What am I doing?
我:好的,所以我作为地球的光战士在基地中。我在做些什么?

Soren: You're using your telepathic powers, your telekinetic powers, and you're using energy discharges from hands, eyes and feet in order to overwhelm enemy forces and allow Alliance soldiers to get by them and rescue children, and others trapped in the bases. While the dark forces are incapacitated, you are debriefing them and asking if they wish to stand trial or help with the Light liberation of earth. They are being rounded up and put on jailing ships to be taken to a planet where they are jailed, sometimes it's the moon, sometimes it's one of the moons of other planets in your system, and in the case of key persons, they may be taken to the Pleiades for debriefing.
Soren:你在使用你的心灵感应能力,你的隔空取物能力,你从手、眼睛、脚放射出能量,以便战胜敌人,让联盟拯救孩子,以及其他困在基地的人。当黑暗力量被制约,你向他们说明,问他们是否愿意接收审判或帮助地球的姐放。他们在被围捕,带到监狱飞船,带到关押他们的星球,有时候是月亮,有时候是太阳系中其它星球的卫星,如果那个存在是关键人物,他们会被到达昴宿星去做汇报

Me: So we're just dropping them, taking them down in numbers and incapacitating them for arrest by light forces?
我:所以我们只是击倒他们,放到他们,然后让光之力量逮捕他们?

Soren: Yes.
Soren: 是的

Me: Would it be safe to assume that we are working in our local areas?
我:去认为我们是在自己所在的地区工作是安全的吗?

Soren: No. You work in the States. Key locations are being taken down first, later on others. Canada is not as key as the States is and the States must be overtaken first by its own military. There are troops in Canada as well, but there aren't as many bases in Canada. The U.S. is a key location.
Soren:不。你在美国工作。关键位置先被拿下,然后其它的。加拿大没有像美国那样关键,美国必须先被自己的军队接管。在加拿大也有着军队,但没有许多基地。美国是一个关键位置

Me: I see. When will we see a change of government in Canada? I want the government to change to a non-globalist government.
我:我明白了。什么时候我们可以看到加拿大正府的改变?我想要正府改变成非全球主义的正府

Soren: There are still 6 months left in 2020. Within 2020 you'll see major changes yet, and following that major world changes in the next 2 years.
Soren:2020年还剩下6个月。在2020年你会看到重大的改变,并在接下来的2年跟随那个重大的世界改变

Me: Thank you Soren.
我:谢谢你Soren.

Soren: Thank you Sharon. Keep in touch.
Soren: 谢谢你Sharon。保持联系

Me: I will!
我:我会的

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot. ... leiadian-delta.html
传导:Sharon Stewart
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 15:07 , Processed in 0.081306 second(s), 24 queries .