积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 02:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 19:57 编辑

Chapter4
Dr.Moses Flomo, Sr., An African Herb Doctor
非洲草药医生——Moses Flomo, Sr.
Isigned the contract with Arnold in 2001. As I have said, Arnold talked tonumerous people concerning MMS (which we called OS-82) about helping the peoplein Africa with malaria. Each time he spoke to someone new he believed he hadfound someone who would provide us with the funds to prove MMS worked. Then we couldask the world to help us cure Africa. I remained in Mina, Nevada, continuing towrite emails to people in Africa. Many didn’t believe what I told them aboutMMS, and some asked me not to write them again.
2001年,我与Arnold签署了一份合约。如前文所述,Arnold向无数人谈起用MMS(我们称之为OS-82)帮助非洲的疟疾患者。每次只要他认为新结识的这个人能为我们提供资金来证实MMS的功效,他就会说起关于MMS的讯息。这样我们便可以呼吁全世界帮助我们在非洲治疗疾病。我继续呆在内华达的米纳,给非洲人民写邮件。许多人并不相信我讲述的MMS,有些人还要求我不要再发邮件给他们。

Somewherearound July 2003, my emails to Africa paid off. I finally got in touch with adoctor in Guinea, West Africa. His name was Dr. Moses Flomo, Sr. I begantelling him about the results we had achieved in Tanzania. He was interested. Isent him a bottle of MMS and he tried it on a single malaria patient whorecovered in only hours. He immediately went to the office of the Ministry ofHealth. Dr. Gamy was the deputy minister of health at that time in Guinea.
2003年7月左右,我发往非洲的邮件终于没有白费。我与西非地区圭亚那的一名医生取得了联系,他的名字是MosesFlomo, Sr.。我开始告诉他我在坦桑尼亚已经取得的成果,而他也对此非常感兴趣。我寄给他一瓶MMS,他尝试着用这瓶MMS治疗了一名疟疾患者,该患者在几个小时后便康复了。他即刻赶往卫生部办公室,当时是Gamy医生任圭亚那卫生部副部长。

Dr.Flomo met with one of the doctors in the office who then authorized him to test25 people. He was to test those 25 people without charge. If MMS worked, hecould then begin charging people for MMS as a treatment for malaria.
Flomo医生与办公室的其中一名医生会面了,这名医生后来批准他对25人进行测试。他将免费测试这25人。如果MMS起作用,他接下来将开始用MMS治疗疟疾患者并收取一定费用。

Dr.Flomo put a large sign outside his clinic that said, “Free treatment formalaria.” Within hours he had more than 25 people signed up, and he treatedthem the same day. He had them agree to come back the next day for testing. Thenext day, all the people who returned were malaria free. He began treatingpeople for malaria for 5,000 GNF (0.75 USD) on October 1, 2003.
Flomo医生在他的诊所外竖起了一个大标牌,上面写着“免费治疗疟疾”。几个小时内便有不止25人报名参加,他于当日对这些人进行了治疗。他还让病人们同意第二天回到诊所接受检查。第二天,所有返回诊所的人的疟疾都被治愈了。他们于2003年10月1日开始按5,000 GNF (0.75美元)的价格治疗疟疾。

Peoplestarted lining up outside his office, and he continued treating them for a fewweeks. Unfortunately, Dr. Flomo couldn’t see the value of MMS. He believed hecould make a lot of money selling herb formulas in capsule form. He was onlydoing the malaria thing to get me to help him with his herbs. I agreed to helphim as long as he was working to address malaria. He wanted me to send him someempty capsules, some herb books, a capsule filling machine, and some othersupplies. When I sent him a package containing some books and a smallsemiautomatic capsule-filling machine, his post office held it. He got so upsetwith them that he closed his clinic. It didn’t make a lot of sense to me, buthe wasn’t from Guinea and he thought that was the reason he was being treatedbadly.
人们开始在Flomo的办公室外排起长队,他的治疗也持续了几周。不幸的是,Flomo医生没有看到MMS的价值。他认为通过胶囊剂的形式销售草药配方能挣大钱。他用MMS治疗疟疾只是想让我帮助他卖草药。我答应他只要他继续解决疟疾问题,我就会帮助他。他想要我给他提供一些空胶囊、草药书籍、一台胶囊填充机和其他物品。我寄给他一个装有书本和一台小型半自动胶囊填充机的包裹,但是却被邮局扣留了。他对此非常愤怒,因此关闭了自己的诊所。这件事对我而言没有太大意义,但Flomo认为他们对他如此恶劣只是因为他不是圭亚那人。

Welater learned that the postmaster had taken the package and put it on his desk.The next day, he became ill and the package remained on his desk for 2 weeks.Then an accident occurred and the package was essentially destroyed by rain.
后来我们得知,是邮局局长拿走了包裹并放在自己桌上。可碰巧第二天他生病了,包裹便在他桌上搁置了2周。接着一场意外事件发生了,雨水损毁了这个包裹。

Afterclosing his clinic, Dr. Flomo decided to go out to an American bauxite company,the biggest one in that part of the world. He knew one of the doctors in thecompany’s clinic, so he took some MMS to the doctor and explained how itworked. They began treating workers who had malaria with it. In all, theytreated about 2,000 people. The result was a 50% reduction in absenteeism. Dr.Flomo began negotiating to sell them 150 bottles of MMS for 60,000 USD. That’s400 USD per bottle. I had never intended to sell the bottles for more than 26USD, but Flomo insisted that we could use the money to set up a clinic. Sincewe had never settled on an exact price, I said okay. After all, that was stillsomewhat less than 1 USD per treatment.
结束诊所后,Flomo医生决定前往一家当地最大的美国铝土矿公司。他认识该公司医院的一名医生,因此他带了一些MMS过去并解释了MMS如何起效。他们开始用MMS治疗染上疟疾的工人,共计治愈了大约2000人。旷工率也降低了一半。Flomo与他们商议,以60,000美元的价格卖出150瓶MMS,合400美元每瓶。我从未打算将每瓶MMS的价格定在26美元以上,但Flomo坚称我们可以用获得的钱开办诊所。鉴于我们从未选用一个确切的价格,我最终同意了。即便按照Flomo开出的价格,每次治疗花费的钱仍然不到1美元。

Atthat time, Arnold didn’t have complete control of MMS. He hadn’t yet figuredout how to get complete control. I still had some say in how things werehandled. Later, Arnold told me that the people who were putting up the moneywanted him to have complete control, but at this time, I was able to allow Dr.Flomo to sell the MMS. Later I was not allowed to do such things.
当时,Arnold还没有取得对MMS的全部控制权。他尚未想清楚如何获得完整控制权。我还要讲讲事情是如何解决的。后来,Arnold告诉我,那些提供资金的人希望由他彻底管控MMS。这一次,我能够允许Flomo医生销售MMS;但此后我便没有权利做这样的事了。

Therewere some glitches in the bauxite company transaction and quite a bit of timepassed. I determined the main problem was that Dr. Flomo was making tripselsewhere, working on his herb plan. It was quite an extensive plan, and heintended to plant many acres with various herbs. Dr. Flomo would not allow meto talk to the doctors at the bauxite clinic. We had to go through him and hewas always busy elsewhere.
在这次铝土矿公司交易中出现了一些小失误,而一大段时间也已经过去了。我认为主要问题在于Flomo医生为了他的草药计划而前往其他地方旅行。这是一项非常昂贵的计划,他决定在许多田地上种植各种草药。Flomo医生不允许我与铝土矿公司诊所的医生们说话。我们必须通过他才能对话,而他总是在别处忙着他的草药事业。

Idecided to tell Arnold about the possible sale. That was a mistake. Arnoldtried to call the clinic at the American bauxite company, but he couldn’t findthe right phone number. So he got in touch with the U.S. company that owned thebauxite company and got the phone number of the president of the company inGuinea. The president said that he would not use our MMS (OS-82) until auniversity had published a paper stating that they had tested MMS and that itworked. That ended the $60,000 sale of bottles to the bauxite company clinic,as the doctors there were informed that they could not use MMS. If we had notcontacted the front office, the doctors in the back would have continued to useit. (Arnold had made a big mistake. I didn’t want to stir things up in thefront office, as I realized that things were delicately balanced.) If they hadalready been using MMS for 6 months and absenteeism had been reduced by 50% forthat time, no one would have stopped the use of MMS. As it was, the frontoffice was never informed that the clinic had already treated 2,000 people. Atany rate, I continued to work with Dr. Flomo and sent him 10,000 empty capsulesand a number of small capsule-filling machines.
我决定告诉Arnold可能有的销售,岂料这是一个错误的举动。Arnold想要打电话给美国铝土矿公司的诊所,但找不到正确的电话号码。因此他与拥有这家公司的美国公司取得了联系并获知其圭亚那分公司总裁的电话号码。该总裁表明不会使用我们的MMS(OS-82),除非有大学发表一篇论文说明他们已经验证过MMS的作用。这一事件导致铝土矿公司诊所的60,000美元销量化为泡影,因为那儿的医生们被告知不得使用MMS。如果不是我们联系高层管理人员,医生们一定会继续使用MMS(Arnold犯了一个大错。我原本就不希望让管理层掺合进来,因为我知道所有事情都有一种微妙的平衡)。如果他们已经使用MMS6个月,那么旷工率就会减少一半,也就不会再有人停止使用MMS。事实就是从来没有人告知管理人员诊所已经治愈了2000人。无论如何,我还是继续与Flomo医生合作,并寄给他10000个空胶囊和许多小型胶囊填充机。

Guineais full of malaria. If Dr. Flomo had continued to treat people for 0.75 USDeach (an amount people in Guinea can afford), he would have become rich byGuinea standards. He would have been the most well-known doctor in that part ofthe world. Instead, he chose to continue selling herbs, which never worked. Wewould have furnished him with unlimited quantities of MMS and he could havechanged an entire country, but he just had to try selling his herbs.
圭亚那到处都是疟疾患者。如果Flomo医生继续按0.75美元每例(圭亚那民众负担得起的金额)进行治疗,那么按圭亚那标准来看他将会变得富有。他可以成为当地最知名的医生。但是他并没有这么做,而是选择了继续销售从未起过作用的草药。我们原本可以向他提供无限量MMS,他也原本可以改变整个国家,但他选择了努力销售他的草药。

Ifyou read chapter 19, you’ll see his mistake. He was so focused on his owngoals, he simply couldn’t adjust his vision to see the bigger picture. Hewasn’t interested in helping the people of that country; he was only interestedin making money. He lived in his own world. Still, over 2,000 people were curedof malaria as a result of Dr. Flomo’s efforts.
如果您阅读第19章,将会明白他的错误。他太专注于自己的目标,因此无法将目光放得长远。他不关心如何帮助圭亚那人,他的唯一兴趣就是赚钱。他完全生活在自己的世界里。但无论如何,Flomo的努力仍然使得2,000多名疟疾患者被治愈。

MMSis available for your purchase today. Just go to one of the search engines andsearch on MMS. I have no financial interest in the companies that sell it inthe U.S. I just thought you might like to try it before you make 100 bottles.Then, after you are convinced, you can refer to chapter 18, which explains howto make 100 bottles and more.
如今,您只要使用搜索引擎搜索MMS就可以购买到MMS。我与那些在美国销售MMS的公司没有任何经济利益关系。我只是觉得您可以先试一试然后再制做100MMS

您确信了MMS的作用后,可以参阅第18章,这一章节解释了如何制作100瓶甚至更多MMS

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 02:18 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 20:04 编辑

Chapter5
Kenya,East Africa
东非肯亚
Arnoldjust happened to know the man in charge of the missionary group called theFaith Christian Fellowship International or FCF Int. We had decided at thatpoint that we should charge 5 USD per dose of MMS. It didn’t matter thatAfricans couldn’t afford to pay that amount, because we were planning to getthe money from one of the humanitarian sources. However, that still wasn’tgoing anywhere. Finally, it occurred to me that we could offer to make a largecharitable donation to FCF Int. I told Arnold and he thought it was a valididea.
Arnold偶然间结识了一个传教团体的负责人,该团体名叫国际基督徒团契或FCF Int.。我们当时决定每一份MMS剂量的售价为5美元。非洲人是否负担得起这样的金额已经不重要,因为我们计划通过人道主义来源获得金钱。然而,这一计划也未取得成功。最后,我想到我们可以捐一大批MMS给FCF Int.。我将这一想法告诉了Arnold,他也认为是个好主意。

Arnoldoffered to give them $200,000 worth of MMS if they would furnish the money tosend me to their missions to train their people in how to use OS-82. (That’swhat we were calling MMS at that point. The name has changed a number oftimes.) Since we had set the price of a dose at 5 USD, we could make $200,000worth for about $50.
Arnold向他们提出,如果他们愿意出钱请我训练他们如何使用OS-82(当时我们称MMS为OS-82。MMS的名字更改过许多次),我们便捐出价值200,000 美元的MMS。由于我们已经将价格定为每剂量5美元,因此我们每投入50美元左右便可获得200,000美元。

Letme just reiterate here that it was my idea. The 2,000 people treated in Guinea,the 5,000 people treated in Sierra Leone, and the 75,000 people treated inUganda and Kenya have all been cured as a direct result of my ideas. Yes,Arnold helped, but he didn’t come up with the ideas, nor did he contact thepeople in Guinea or Sierra Leone. I did all of it without any financing from Arnold.And still, everything had to be done his way, because that is the way thedonors wanted it done (at least that’s what he always told me). I wouldn’t haveminded doing it his way if something was actually getting done, but it wasn’t.
请允许我重申,这完全是我的主意。我的想法已经使2000名在圭亚那接受治疗的患者、5,000名在塞拉利昂治疗的患者以及75,000名在乌干达和肯亚接受治疗的患者全都被治愈。Arnold的确帮助了我,但他并没有想到这些办法,也没有接触过圭亚那或塞拉利昂人。我在没有获得Arnold任何资金援助的情况下完成了这一切。尽管如此,所有事情还是要按照他的方式去做,因为这是捐赠人所希望的(至少他是这么告诉我的)。只要事情能成功,我并不介意按他的方式;但结果是他的方式并不起效。

Regardless,the offer impressed FCF Int. and they decided to go ahead and send me to bothKenya and Uganda. For some reason, Arnold never allowed me to talk to the headof the FCF missionary group or any of the other people who might have helped tofinance our trips to Africa. However, he had to send me to Africa, as he wasnot qualified to teach anyone how to use MMS and he knew it. But he wasabsolutely adamant that things must be run his way, and so things were alwaysrun his way. That, of course, is why I am writing this book. Arnold tried, buthe made many mistakes.
不管怎样,我们的提议打动了FCF Int.,他们决定试一试并送我前往肯亚和乌干达。出于某些原因,Arnold从不允许我与FCF传教团体的负责人或者是任何可能为我们的非洲之旅提供资金支持的人谈话。然而,他必须派我前往非洲,因为他没有资格教授他人如何使用MMS;他也很清楚这一点。他坚持必须按他的方式做事,而我也同意了这么做。当然,这也是我为什么要写这本书的原因。Arnold努力了,但还是不可避免地犯了许多错。

FCFInt. finally sent me to Africa in 2004. Before going, I manufactured hundredsof bottles of MMS in my kitchen using kitchenware and a very accuratelaboratory scale. [As an aside, by October 1, 2006 I had bottled many hundredsof bottles with 450 doses per bottle. That added up to well over 1 milliondoses. And by the time I was writing the second edition of this book, therewere at least four manufacturers making MMS.] The bottles that we finallydecided upon were tall, dark green 4-ounce bottles with dropper tops, so thedrops could be easily dispensed from the bottles as long as there was solutioninside. I was reasonably sure there were no other similar bottles in Africa andI was correct. A bottle of MMS could be recognized a block away, as nothingelse was similar. Everyone is still using this same green bottle bought from acompany in New York. The company’s name and address are provided in chapter 18.
FCFInt.最终于2004年派我前往非洲。动身前,我在厨房里利用厨房用具和非常精确的实验室标准制做了许多瓶MMS (为备用,我在2006年10月1日之前制作了许多瓶MMS,每瓶为450剂量,加起来一共超过了1百万剂量。到我写这本书的第二版之时,至少有4个厂家在生产MMS) 。我们最后决定使用的是顶部带有滴头的4盎司装长型深绿色瓶子;有了滴管塞,只要瓶子内有溶液便可轻松从瓶子里取出液滴。我相信非洲不会有其他类似的瓶子,而且事实证明果然如此。一瓶MMS很容易识别,因为再没有其他相似的物品。这种购自纽约一家公司的绿色瓶子如今仍在使用。第18章将提到这家公司的名称和地址。

Iarrived in Kakamega, Kenya, on January 31, 2004. I was met at the airport byfour people who each gave me a hug. There was Javan Ommani, the head ministerof the mission there; Gladis Ayugu; Hezron Juma, the second in command at themission; and finally Beatic Iadeche. They were very glad to see me and theywere very gracious. I was driven to the mission where they had a very nice roomfixed with mosquito netting and everything that I would need.
我于204131日抵达肯亚的卡卡梅加。一共有4个人来机场接我,每个人都热情地与我拥抱。他们是:当地教会负责人JavanOmmaniGladis Ayugu、教会的二把手HezronJuma以及Beatic Iadeche。他们见到我时非常高兴,也很亲切。他们开车把我带到教会,在那里有一间非常棒的房间,配备了蚊帐和我可能需要的所有物品。

在非洲使用的所有MMS均采用4盎司绿色瓶瓶装

DoctorIsaac Opondo came to see me that evening. He was responsible for the mission hospitaland he had been told that I was going to be giving people something to helpwith malaria. He was worried. He really needed to know what I was going to begiving them. I realized that if he didn’t like me, or MMS, that he could shuteverything down and nothing would happen. I would have to return home withouthaving accomplished anything. So I began to explain exactly what MMS was andhow it worked. He understood chlorine dioxide, because his scientific knowledgeincluded water purification plants and disinfectants. I told him most of thethings already mentioned in this book, plus additional information. He wasinterested. I have found that exact facts work better than anything else, andthat is what I gave him.
当天晚上Isaac Opondo医生也去看我了。他是教会医院的负责人,并得知我是来帮助疟疾患者的。他有些担心,想知道我要用什么来进行治疗。我明白如果他对我或者MMS没有好感,他就会阻止我的行为,那么我将无法展开治疗。到时候我只能一无所成地回家。因此,我开始向他确切地解释MMS是什么以及它如何起作用。由于他对水净化植物和杀菌剂有一定的科学认知,因而很快便理解了二氧化氯。我告诉他这本书里描述了大部分内容,此外还有一些额外信息。他对此非常感兴趣。我发现准确的事实最有用,而这也正是我所给予他的。

Finally,Dr. Opondo said, “I have the picture, and if you can really get the chlorinedioxide into the body, I believe it will do exactly what you say it will do.”Once he had the picture of the chlorine dioxide in his head, he was soconvinced that he said, “My wife is sick with malaria. Can I go get her rightnow?”
最后,Opondo医生说,“我已经大致了解了,如果你的确能让二氧化氯进入体内,我便相信你所说的。”一旦他在脑海里形成了对二氧化氯的看法,就已经是被我说服了,他甚至提出,“我妻子染上疟疾了,你能立刻治好她吗?”

Isaid, “Sure.” She arrived about 20 minutes later. I mixed an MMS drink for herthat contained only 5 drops. I considered 15 drops to be the standard dose atthat time and I do not remember exactly why I only used 5 drops. I guess I wasworried about making her nauseous. The next morning she was feeling a littlebetter, but she was not completely well and I had told him that she would bewell. I was scheduled to start treating at the hospital that morning. This wasa problem, but not as bad as you might think. The doctor believed myexplanation of how the chlorine dioxide worked and he seemed to have faith inwhat I had to say. The problem was that the strain of malaria here was morevirile than the strain of malaria in South America. In seeing that the doctor’swife was indeed a little better, I knew the MMS was working, but that the dosesimply was not large enough. I told the doctor that his wife just Dr. Opondowith MMS needed another dose, and he agreed.
我回答说当然可以。大约20分钟后医生的妻子到我这来了。我配制了一份只含5滴的MMS溶液给她。当时我认为15滴是标准剂量,但我已经忘记为什么那次只使用了5滴。 我猜想可能是因为担心她会感觉恶心。第二天早晨她感觉有所好转,但尚未痊愈,我告诉Opondo医生她一定会好的。按行程,我从那一天早晨起开始在医院进行治疗。这的确是一个问题,但不像你可能想象的那么糟糕。医生相信我对二氧化氯作用机制的说明,他看起来已经相信我所说的。问题在于这里的疟疾种比南美洲的疟疾更凶猛。看到医生的妻子确实好转后,我知道MMS起作用了,但是剂量还不够多。我告诉医生可能需要给她的妻子服用另一剂量的MMS,他同意了。

Thatmorning, when I began treating people at the mission hospital, I put on mywhite lab smock with the words, “The Malaria Solution Foundation,” embroideredin gold lettering on the front. I wore my hat, light tan pants, and whiteshoes. I looked like a doctor. I arrived at the hospital at about 8 a.m. andDr. Opondo set me up in his office. Of course, I explained to the people in theoffice that I was not a doctor. They didn’t care. I was the only white man for50 miles in any direction and they all had a great deal of respect for whitemen.
那天早上当我开始在教会医院治疗病人时,我穿上了前面刻有一排金字“疟疾溶液基金会(TheMalaria Solution Foundation)”的白色实验室工作服。我带着帽子,穿着驼色裤子和白鞋。我看起来像医生。我于8点左右抵达医院,Opondo医生在他的办公室向人们介绍我。当然,我解释我并不是医生,但他们并不在意。我是方圆50英里内唯一的一个白人,而他们对白人非常尊重。

Idiscussed the number of drops to be given to each patient with Dr. Opondo. Ipointed out that the malaria here seemed to be a stronger strain than thestrain in South America. We decided to use 15 drops per dose. Soon his wifearrived to get her next dose, this one containing 15 drops, and then she wenthome. With that second dose, Dr. Opondo’s wife became the first person I helpedovercome malaria in Africa.
我同Opondo医生讨论应当给每个病人服用几滴溶液。我指出当地的疟疾比南美洲的疟疾更凶猛。我们决定每一剂量用15滴。很快,医生的妻子前来取包含15滴的第二次剂量,接着回家。通过第二次的剂量,医生的妻子成为我在非洲治愈的第一个疟疾患者。

Wedispensed 15-drop doses all day, but the next day most of the patients cameback feeling better, but not well. That did it. I decided on 30-drop doses, aswe needed to achieve a cure with only one dose. There were too many malariavictims to have to handle each one twice.
我们开始全天派发15滴剂量,但第二天大多数病人又回到医院来了,他们感觉好转但仍未痊愈。我决定试用30滴剂量,因为我们需要用一次剂量治愈一个病例。这儿的疟疾患者太多了,因此没时间对一个病人进行两次治疗。

Thehospital laboratory was overloaded, so we simply could not check every sickperson’s blood for malaria. However, in that area there isn’t much questionabout whether or not a person has malaria. Normally, a doctor merely looks at aperson to determine whether or not they are infected. But they did take as manyblood samples as were practical. Everyone who tested positive for malaria byblood sample, eventually tested negative after the second dose or after the30-drop dose. In general, it took about 4 hours for all the malaria symptoms todisappear. In a few cases, it took up to 12 hours for the symptoms todisappear. Although many of the patients had other diseases as well as malaria,we never had a failure as far as the malaria was concerned. We cannot guaranteethat fact, as everyone did not receive a blood tested, but to the best of ourknowledge MMS never failed to kill the malaria parasite.
医院实验室已经超负荷了,我们没办法检查每个病人的血液以验证其是否患了疟疾。然而,在当地人们对是否患疟疾并无太多疑问。医生通常通过观察来判断病人是否感染疟疾。但他们也会根据实际情况来尽可能多地检验血样。血液样本检测结果为:疟疾阳性的患者在接受了第二次剂量或者30滴剂量后全部转为阴性。大约4小时后大多数人的所有疟疾症状消失。只有几例患者在12小时后才没有症状。尽管许多病人除了疟疾外还有其他疾病,但我们从未发现过疟疾相关的失败案例。我们无法保证这一点,因为并不是每个人都接受了血液检查;但据我们所知,MMS从未在杀死疟原虫方面失手过。

Wetreated the patients who were still feeling bad and everyone of them hadrecovered by the time they returned the next day. Dr. Opondo agreed with methat we should increase the dosage to 30 drops. It began to work with only onetreatment. This was eight times the dose that was used in South America. Thiswould equal 240 drops of the stabilized oxygen sold in health food stores. Atthe hospital, each malaria victim was introduced to me and those who couldspeak English would describe their symptoms a little bit. I gave a dose toeveryone. I did not only try to help malaria victims. I knew that MMS wouldhelp most problems. Some of the patients soon threw up worms, and others saidthat various difficulties were better.
我们继续治疗感觉不适的患者,所有人在第二天返回医院时全部康复了。Opondo医生与我一致认为应当将剂量增加至30滴。我开始研究一次治愈所需剂量。这一剂量是南美洲剂量的8倍,相当于健康食品店里销售的240滴稳定氧。在医院,每个疟疾患者被带到我这来,而那些会说英语的病人还可以稍微描述一下症状。我给每个人都提供一份剂量。我不只是在努力帮助疟疾患者,我知道MMS还可以解决大部分问题。有些病人很快吐出小虫子,还有人说他们的各种身体问题都有所好转。

TheReverend Ommini was head of the mission there and he looked a little tired. Hetold me that ever since his accident he had not had any trouble with malaria.He walked with a cane and he had some steel braces in his leg. He said thatmaybe the steel was somehow causing a reaction in his blood and that it waskilling the malaria parasites. I looked in his eyes and at his face veryclosely. I could only see extreme tiredness. He was sick and didn’t know it. Iasked if he was taking pain tablets, and he admitted that he took several each day.I said, “Reverend, please do me a favor and have your blood tested formalaria.” All of a sudden, he realized how he really felt.
ReverendOmmini是当地教会的领袖,他看起来有一点疲惫。他告诉我自从他遭遇意外事故后就再也没有染上疟疾。他走路时需要扶着手杖,腿里还有一些钢支架。他说可能是这些支架引起了血液反应,从而杀死疟原虫。我非常靠近地看了看他的眼睛和脸,只看到极度的疲倦感。他病了,自己却并不知道。我问他是否在吃止痛片,他说的确如此。于是我说,“Reverend,请配合我做一个疟疾血液检查。”他突然间意识到他的真正感觉。

I hadactually meant for him to have his blood tested the next day, but he took onemore look at me and went to wake up the laboratory technician. In about 1 hourhe came back with an amazing report. The average malaria patient who showed upfor treatment at the hospital had a reading of +6. Rev. Ommini had a reading of+120. He could have dropped dead at any minute. I gave him the biggest dose Ifelt would be safe, which was 30 drops. Normally, a person with a reading thathigh would be sick in bed, almost unable to move, but in some cases, painkillers will mask the symptoms.
我的意思是让他第二天来做血液检查,但他深深地看了我一眼,然后叫醒了实验室的技术员。大约1小时后他带着一份令人惊讶的报告回来了。来医院接受治疗的疟疾患者的平均读数为+6,但Rev. Ommini的平均读数却是+120。他随时都有可能死亡。我让他服用了我认为应当安全的最大剂量——30滴。通常情况下,读数如此之高的病人应当躺在床上无法走动,但有时候止痛药会掩盖症状。

Thenext morning, Rev. Ommini felt much better, but he was sick again by noon. Atnoon, his blood was reading +6, which was a normal reading for a person sickwith malaria. I gave him another 18 drops and by the next morning he wasproclaiming that he felt great. He looked good and his blood reading indicatedhe was free of malaria parasites. He was lucky that it turned out that way.Often, when people take pain tablets, the tablets mask the pain of malaria.They don’t realize they are suffering from malaria, just as Rev. Ommini did notrealize it. They keep taking more and more pain tablets, as their headaches andthe pains in their joints get worse and worse. This is a very dangeroussituation, as a person can be walking around with enough malaria in their bodyto kill them. In this case, a malaria victim can just drop dead, and it doeshappen.
第二天早晨,Rev. Ommini感觉有极大好转,但中午时又变严重了,血液读数达到+6,而这也是疟疾患者通常有的读数。我让他再服用了18滴,于是第二天他感觉舒服多了。他看起来状态不错,血液读数显示疟原虫已经清除干净。事实证明他是幸运的。通常,当人们服用止痛片时,这些药片会掩盖疟疾的疼痛症状。于是这些人不知道自己已经染上疟疾,就像Rev.Ommini那样。他们吃的止痛片越来越多,因为头痛和关节痛愈发严重。这是非常危险的,因为他们还可以四处走动,但同时体内的疟疾随时会杀死他们。这样的情况下疟疾患者最终会死亡,而事实上也的确发生过这样的案例。

Rev.Ommini began organizing malaria clinics at churches around the area, so thatpeople with malaria could come to the churches to be treated. Each morning,about eight of us would crowd into a mini-bus driven by Peter Mwangi, a localpastor who owned the mini-bus. The bus was about 20 years old. It was reallynothing more than a shell of a bus with a motor. Everything else had beenstripped out. The door hinges were far beyond worn out. They managed to keepthe door from falling off, but not from rattling. Being the only white person,I had to ride up front, but then so did three other people. Peter was somethingof a mechanic, so he kept the bus going. But everything on the bus wasextremely worn. When an auto gets as bad as that bus was and something quitsworking, you simply pull it out and throw it away. When it comes right down toit, all you really need is a motor, a chassis, and wheels.
Rev. Ommini开始在附近的教堂组建疟疾诊所,使疟疾患者能到教堂来接受治疗。每天早晨,我们8人都得挤进PeterMwangi开着的一辆小型巴士前往诊所。PeterMwangi是当地的一名牧师,也是小车的主人。他的巴士已经使用了20年左右。说它是一辆巴士,其实只不过是在马达外罩了一层外壳。门锁已经非常破旧不堪。他们可以确保门不会掉下来,但无法阻止它发出咯咯声。我是唯一的白人,因此必须坐在前面,但后来其他三个人也能坐前面。Peter具备一定机械工的技能,因此他可以让巴士动起来。但巴士上的所有东西都太破旧了。当一辆如此糟糕的汽车开动时,总有一些零部件会停止运转,而你只能将它们取出来扔掉。当你面对它时,你所需要的是马达、底盘和车轮。

Peopleat a church await our arrival. There were over 300 at this church.
300多人在这间教堂等待我们的到来

Peterdrove us to several churches each day and also helped me by taking pictures.There were usually 50 to 200 people at a church. They introduced me to thecrowd and asked me to say something before we got started. I would talk for aminute or so, state that it was my pleasure to be there, and that I hoped theywould feel better. Then they would stand in line as I began filling the glassesthat were furnished at each church.
Peter每天都开着巴士去几个教堂,还帮助我拍照。每个教堂通常有50到200人不等。他们将我介绍给教堂里的人群,并要我在开始治疗前说点什么。我通常会说一分钟左右,表明我很乐意来到这,并希望他们能好转。随后当我开始将溶液倒入教堂提供的玻璃杯内时,他们会自觉排成一队。

Whenthere were several hundred people, I would ask for extra glasses and somehowsomeone would get them. Then we would line up 20 or 30 of the glasses and Iwould begin putting the solution in them. I had a small measuring spoon thatheld exactly the right amount of solution (30 drops). Then I would add vinegarto each glass. After waiting three minutes, I would then pour pineapple juice intoeach glass until it was about 3/4 full. We would then distribute the glasses.
如果教堂里有几百人,我会要求他们提供多余的玻璃杯。他们将20或30个玻璃杯排成行,我则开始将溶液放入杯中。我有一个小量杯,可容纳适当的溶液量(30滴)。接着,我在每个杯子内加入醋。三分钟后,我再将菠萝汁倒入杯中使溶液装满杯子的3/4。然后我们开始分发装有溶液的玻璃杯。

Severaltimes, when a group heard that I would not be inoculating them, they expresseddisappointment. They felt that if they were not getting inoculated, themedicine might not be powerful enough to help. However, as the day wore on ateach church, people started feeling better. Headaches went away, nauseavanished, and muscle pains subsided. The people were quite surprised and verypleased, and they showed it. It was always a pleasure to see the people gettingbetter and feeling well.
有几次,当人们听说我不给他们注射预防针,他们就会表示不满,因为他们认为这样会造成药物不起作用。然而,随着时间的流逝,人们开始感觉好转。头痛消失了、恶心不再出现,肌肉痛也减弱了。人们表现出非常惊讶、开心。我很高兴看到他们好转并感觉良好。

Whilewe were in Kakamega, Javan wanted us to visit one private clinic. We were tospend a full day at the clinic. The name of the clinic was The Bukura CommunityNursing and Maternity Home. When we arrived, there was a big, long line oflocal people who needed help with malaria. We spent most of the day there andthen we left them with several bottles of MMS for their use. Vincent Orimba wasin charge. He treated many people and took their blood readings both before andafter they took the MMS. Unfortunately, his clinic was associated with themissions that withdrew their support for MMS, thus the clinic no longerreceives funding for MMS. I have included a picture of Dr. Orimba at hisclinic. No doubt, he, like most of the other people in this book, can still becontacted.
当我们在卡卡梅加进行治疗时,Javan希望我们前往一家私人诊所,我们将在那停留一整天;这家诊所名叫Bukura小区护理与产科之家( The Bukura CommunityNursing and Maternity Home)。当我们到达时,需要接受疟疾治疗的当地人已经排起了长长的一队。我们在那治疗了几乎一整天,并留了几瓶MMS给他们。VincentOrimba是诊所负责人,他治疗了许多病例,并在他们服用MMS前后均为其做了血液读数检查。不幸的是,与他的诊所合作的教会取消了对MMS的援助,因此诊所没有再收到为MMS提供的资金。我在诊所内为Orimba 医生拍了一张照片。毋庸置疑,就像本书的其他人一样,他仍然与我保持联系。

Whilein Kakamega I did not see any other white people. One lady stopped me on thestreet and shook my hand. She said that she wanted to tell her husband that sheshook the hand of a white person today. Probably the biggest laugh I got at thetable was when I told everyone that my biggest worry was that these convertedcannibals might decide that they would rather have a good meal than go toheaven. All of them past the age of 30 claimed to be converted cannibals, but Idoubt that any of them were. They just like to have something to say.
我在卡卡梅加时没有看到过任何其他白人。有一天,一名女士在街边叫住了我,并与我握手。她说她想让我告诉她的丈夫她今天和一个白人握了手。当我在餐桌上告诉所有人我最大的担心是这些已转变的食人者可能决定宁愿吃一顿好的也不要上天堂时,所有人都笑掉大牙了。所有30岁以上的人都表示他们是已经转变了的食人者,但我对此有所疑虑。他们只是想要说些什么。

Ematsayi教会健康中心

1176信箱                      50100 肯亚卡卡梅加                电话:0722-300301
2004年2月11日
Jim Humble
疟疾溶液基金会
我在此向您展示我利用疟疾溶液配方展开疟疾运动期间获得的特别观察结果。

1     第一天,一个体温高达104F(40摄氏度)的病情非常严重的1岁半婴儿住进了医院。血液载玻片显微镜检查结果为疟疾阳性,读数为4++++,这表明感染了非常严重的疟原虫。
病人服用了1期疟疾溶液。4小时后再次进行了血液载玻片显微镜检查。病人读数降低为2++。然后让他服用了2期溶液(5滴疟疾溶液)。第二天,血液载玻片检查结果为疟疾阴性。
备注:没有使用任何其他疟疾药物,也没有用抗生素。2天后,这名婴儿出院了。48小时内体温恢复正常,也没有出现其他症状。疟疾已经被疟疾溶液治愈了, 没有使用治疗这类严重病例常用的奎宁。

2 一名34的女性患者在夜里出现持续的越来越严重的头痛、恶心、无食欲和体重下降。血液显微镜检查显示存在疟原虫。她对许多抗疟疾药物都没有反应,包括奎宁注射在内。因此,在24小时内分两次剂量给她服用了2期疟疾溶液。到服用第三次剂量时,所有病征和症状都减轻了。5天后,患者终于在忍受了2个月的疾病折磨后好转了,并重新回到工作岗位。血液载玻片检查结果显示疟疾阴性。

3 三名患儿在出现支气管肺炎症状2天后服用了疟疾溶液。6小时后,病征和症状减少了。他们在病房里躺了48小时,直至肺炎症状完全消失。没有使用其他抗体。

4 我将疟疾溶液给了一个腹股沟部位长疣的5岁男童。5天内,疣消失了。

第3和第4病例表明疟疾溶液对其他疾病也有效。

PeterMwangi Gitau
肯亚卡卡梅加659号信箱
2006年2月11致相关人士

主题:Jim V. Humble
兹证明本人,PeterMwangi Gitau自2004年起一直与Jim在合作。他来到EmatsayiBall教会为人们治疗疟疾,在此期间都是我开车接送他。我们去了许多教堂,用神奇溶液治疗了大约1000人。随后,我们又前往乌干达帮助当地患者,并在乌干达坎帕拉的生命医学中心(Life Medical Center)对500多人进行了治疗。我们分别之时他给了我几瓶神奇溶液用于治疗疟疾,并让我在卡卡梅加培训人们如何使用溶液。下一页是接受治疗患者的一些照片和报告。我盼望着能在肯亚治疗更多患者并帮助Jim完成他的事业,因为我们已经获得越来越多的资金和捐款。我非常高兴能用神奇溶液治疗患者并使其好转。

您忠实的P. Mwang’
致上Peter Mwangi

2004年2月11日
地点:Ematsayi教会
我,Sila Kombo,非常感谢上帝将JimHumble带到肯亚,为我们提供神奇溶液。我非常高兴,因为神奇溶液让我康复了。我希望请求基督徒团契能将治疗范围扩展至坦桑尼亚。
我在坦桑尼亚是一名拥有25家教堂的主教,在那里,这种疾病(疟疾)已经夺去了许多人的生命,而我认为神奇溶液可以帮助非洲教徒们。

非常感谢,愿上帝保佑您。

Sila Kombo致上

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 02:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 20:10 编辑

Chapter6
Uganda,East Africa
东非乌干达
WhenI left Kakamega, Kenya, I flew to Nairobi. There I gave a lecture to WadePorter and his group of doctors and nurses. The lecture was well received; theytalked to me for an hour after it. There was much handshaking and friendlywords, but for some reason, Wade and his wife decided I was evil, so that endedtheir plans to treat villagers in the nearby bush. They would never communicateabout it, so I had no way to tell them differently. Even stranger, the directorat FCF Int. in the U.S. was fired a few weeks after I returned. He was theperson in the organization that made the decision to send me over there. Maybethere was no connection, but it seemed funny that he was fired and I never knewthe reason. At any rate, the story continues.
离开肯亚乌干达之后,我立刻飞往内罗毕。在那里,我为WadePorter和他的医生及护士团队发表演讲。此次演讲非常受欢迎,他们在演讲结束后与我聊了1个小时。人们热情地与我握手,对我表示友善。但出于某种原因,Wade和他的妻子认定我是恶魔,因此终止了在附近小镇治疗村民的计划。他们从未与我说起这一点,因此我没办法用其他方式劝服他们。更奇怪的是,美国FCFInt.的负责人在我返回后的几周被解雇了。他就是决定派我前往内罗毕的人。也许两件事之间并无关联,但有趣的是他被解雇了,而我永远不知道是为了什么理由。无论如何,MMS的故事仍在继续。

WadePorter and his wife are standing on each side of me. The others were doctorsand nurses.
Wade decided not to use MMS, as he believed I was evil.
我的左右两侧分别是WadePorter和他的妻子。其他人是医生和护士。
Wade决定不使用MMS,因为他认为我是恶魔。

FromNairobi, I flew to Kampala, Uganda. I was met at the airport by SolomonMwesige, the main pastor of the mission there and the owner of the Life LinkMedical Centre, a clinic connected to the mission. He drove me to his house,where he had fixed up a room for my stay. In this area, everyone who comes intoa house must take off his shoes. I didn’t notice this at first, but as soon asI did, I apologized and took my shoes off. They were very gracious hosts.Dinner was served every evening with everyone sitting at the table. The foodwas very good. In Uganda, where there is no fighting, food is plentiful. Infact, an observer would call it a land of plenty.
接下来我又从内罗毕飞往乌干达的坎帕拉,是Solomon Mwesige在机场接我。Solomon Mwesige是当地教会的牧师,也是教会所属诊所LifeLink Medical Centre(生命连接医疗中心)的所有人。他开车带我去到他家,为我整理出一间房。在当地,每个人回到家中都必须脱鞋。我起先没有注意到这一点,但当我发现时,我立刻表示歉意并脱下鞋子。他们是非常慷慨大方的主人。每天晚餐时,全家人都会出席,食物也很棒。乌干达没有战争,因此食品较为丰富。事实上, 观察家们可以称之为“富饶之地”。
Solomonsaid that I could start using MMS at his medical clinic in the morning. I wasanxious to get started, as this would be one more step in proving the safetyand efficacy of MMS. I arrived at Solomon’s clinic at approximately 8 a.m. onthe 14th of February 2004. Patients were already arriving, as Solomon had madeannouncements at his church services that I would be there.
Solomon告诉我可以从早晨开始在他的医疗诊所用MMS进行治疗。我对此感到迫不及待,因为我将跨上证实MMS安全性和疗效的一步新台阶。2004214日早上8点,我踏进了Solomon的诊所。病人们已经在那等着我,因为Solomon此前已经在教堂服务处宣布了我的到来。

LifeLink Medical Centre
P.O.Box 15081, Kampala, Uganda; phone 077 479017.
生命连接医疗中心
乌干达坎帕拉,15081号信箱;电话077 479017

Theclinic charged a small fee for each dose of MMS, labeled OS-82 at that time. Ihad stopped calling it OS-82 back in Kenya, because “Malaria Solution” was theonly thing any of the doctors or nurses would call it. So that is what wefinally started calling it. The people of Africa had actually named it. When Icalled Arnold and told him the new name, he immediately agreed.
我们在诊所对每一MMS剂量的收费非常低;MMS当时贴的标签名为OS-82。我已经不再称之为在肯亚时所用的OS-82,因为“疟疾溶液”是所有医生和护士对它的唯一称呼。因此,这也是我们最后对它的叫法。非洲人已经为它命名。当我打电话给Amold告诉他这一新名称时,他立刻同意了。

Istarted off using the data obtained at the Kakamega mission in Kenya. I used 30drops and almost everyone was getting sicker and vomiting after taking a dose.Of course, the next day—and frequently just hours later—they were well, but thevomiting was not popular. Again, the malaria in this area was different thanthe malaria in other places. Everyone who had malaria here also had an enlargedspleen. For some reason, the drops were reacting differently with this strainof malaria and it probably had something to do with the patients’ enlargedspleens. The malaria victims in Kakamega did not have enlarged spleens. Not everyonewas vomiting, so we continued with 30-drop doses for several days, but peoplewere beginning to stay away.
我开始使用在肯亚卡卡梅加教会所获得的资料。我采用了30滴这一剂量,几乎所有人在服用后出现了恶心和呕吐反应。当然,第二天(通常是几个小时后)他们都好转了,呕吐病例也变得少见。该地的疟疾同样也是不同于其他地区。所有疟疾患者都有脾脏肿大现象。出于某些原因,MMS与疟疾发生了不同反应,很可能与病人的脾肿大有关。卡卡梅加的疟疾患者并没有出现脾肿大。不是所有患者都有呕吐,因此我们在接下来的几天继续采用30滴剂量,但人们开始拒绝接受治疗。

Finally,I decided that I had to do something. I had each person take a 15-drop dose andcome back in 4 hours for a second dose of 15 drops. This worked out OK. The15-drop doses did not cause anyone to vomit, and soon people were returning andlining up outside for help. Once again, minor problems had been overcome. Eachnew situation has added to the collection of important information provided toothers for use in administering MMS.
最终,我认为必须有所改变了。我让每个患者服用15滴剂量,并在4小时后回到诊所服用另一个15滴剂量。这一策略起效了。15滴剂量不会导致任何人呕吐,很快人们又回到诊所并排起队等待接受治疗。这些小问题再一次被我克服了。每一次出现的新状况都为如何使用MMS提供了更多重要信息。

Authorand nurse look on as mother gives her baby MMS at the Life Link Medical Centrein Kampala, Uganda.
乌干达坎帕拉的生命连接医疗中心内,本书作者和护士正在旁边观察一名母亲给孩子喂服MMS

Alldoses, whether 15-drop or 30-drop, require the addition of ¼ to ½ teaspoon ofvinegar, lemon, lime, or citric acid solution (that’s 5 drops of acid for eachdrop of MMS). Without one of these food acids, the solution does very littlegood. The food acid acts as an activator that makes the solution work. Asstated earlier, one must wait 3 minutes before adding anything else. After the3-three minute wait, you can then add a 4-ounce glass of juice to mask some ofthe taste. It is important to remember that the juice cannot contain any addedvitamin C. This is the reason for using fresh juice, because one can be surethat vitamin C has not been added. Almost all bottled or canned juice hasvitamin C added as a preservative. Vitamin C is very good for you, but in thiscase, it prevents the MMS from being effective in the body. So only use freshjuice.
所有剂量(无论是15滴还是30滴)都需要加入¼ 至 ½茶匙醋、柠檬、酸橙或柠檬酸溶液 (相当于每一滴MMS需添加5滴酸)。如果没有这些食物酸,MMS溶液的作用也就很小。这些食物酸作为催化剂可使溶液起效。如前文所述,在加入其他物质前必须等待3分钟。3分钟后,可以加入一杯4盎司的果汁,使溶液味道更佳。请务必记得,这样的果汁里不得含有任何添加的维他命C。 这也是为什么要使用新鲜果汁的原因,我们必须确保不添加任何维他命C。几乎所有瓶装或罐装果汁里都添加了维他命C作为防腐剂。维他命C对人体益处颇多,但对MMS溶液而言,它会导致其不能在体内起有效作用。因此我们只能使用新鲜果汁。
Solomonhad a microscope at his clinic and technicians who could use it to determinewhether or not the malaria parasite was in a person’s blood. During the time Iwas there, we treated at least 50 patients who tested positive for malariabefore treatment and tested negative after treatment. However, most of the 500+patients we treated didn’t care. They only wanted to feel better and after twodoses of MMS they did. The fact is, at least 95% of them had malaria; we justdid not have the time to test everyone’s blood. Still, we verified 50 cases ofpeople who were cleared of the malaria parasite.
Solomon的诊所有一台显微镜,由会使用显微镜的技术人员确定病人血液内是否存在疟原虫。我呆在诊所期间,我们至少治疗了50名“治疗前为疟疾阳性、治疗后为疟疾阴性”的患者。然而,大多数接受治疗的读数500+患者并不在乎这一点。他们只希望感觉好转,而服用了两次剂量的MMS后他们的确康复了。事实是他们中至少有95%的人患有疟疾,而我们没有足够时间一一检查他们的血液样本。我们最终通过检查验证了有50人的疟原虫已清除干净。

Shortlyafter I arrived at the Life Link Medical Centre I met one special pastor fromthe DRC Congo. His name was John Tumuhairwe and he was interested in MMS. Afterhe accepted a dose himself, he immediately began to help others as theyarrived. He was very enthusiastic concerning MMS and talked to me extensivelyabout going to the DRC Congo, but I didn’t have the money or support to do so.He visited a number of places in Kampala and almost arranged for me to visitthe army in northern Uganda where the fighting was taking place. I was willingto go, as there was widespread malaria in the army and it would have been asignificant contribution to settling the war. It would have also been a verygood way to advertise MMS at the time, but John was unable to get thingscompletely arranged while I was there.
我到达生命连接医疗中心后没多久,就遇到了一名来自刚果民主共和国的特殊牧师。他名叫JohnTumuhairwe,对MMS较感兴趣。他本人服用了一个剂量后,便即刻开始帮助来到医疗中心的患者们。他对与MMS有关的一切都非常热心,并强力劝说我去刚果展开治疗;但我没有所需的资金或援助。他拜访了坎帕拉的许多地方,安排我前往乌干达北部的军队,当时那里正在发生战争。我非常愿意前去,因为军队里疟疾肆虐,如果我这么做的话将为平息战争做出极大贡献。这也是推广MMS的一个极佳途径,但最终当我抵达那里时John并没有为我安排妥当所有事情。

Authorgives Ev. John Tumuhairwe his first dose of MMS for recurring malaria. ReadJohn’s letter at the end of this chapter.
本文作者给了Ev.John Tumuhairwe第一次MMS剂量用于治疗复发的疟疾。
John的来信请参阅本章结束部分。

WhenI left, I gave him my last bottle of MMS, which was enough to help about 180people with malaria. Several months later, I sent him 10 more bottles that heused quite a bit. If you read John’s letter to me, you will see that he treatedquite a few people in the Congo with all the MMS I sent him. The picture shown herewas taken as I was giving him his first dose of MMS. He, like most of thepeople named in this book, can still be contacted. On October 10, 2006 I senthim another 10 bottles.
当我离开时,我给了他我的最后一瓶MMS,这足以帮助大约180名疟疾患者。几个月后,我又寄给他10瓶溶液。读过John给我写的信以后,你就会发现他用我给他的所有MMS治愈了不少刚果人。上面这张照片是我在给他第一次剂量的MMS时拍的。就像本书提到的许多人一样,他如今仍然与我有联系。2006年10月10日,我再次给了他10瓶MMS。

A fewof the malaria victims at the clinic were children. Some of these childrenwould have died without MMS. Although reactions were infrequent, it was in thisclinic that we began to notice that the reactions that did occur were oftensimilar. As time progressed, we occasionally noticed the following reactions:
诊所的一小部分疟疾患者是儿童。有些孩子因为没有服用MMS而死亡。尽管反应并不常见,但我们在这间诊所开始注意到发生的反应都较为相似。随着时间流逝,我们偶尔会发现以下反应:

1.Dizziness – Some patients reported dizziness several hours after taking MMS.The dizziness never lasted more than 1 hour. When the dizziness passed, thesymptoms of malaria seemed to disappear at the same time.
1.眩晕——有些患者在服用MMS几个小时后出现眩晕,但眩晕持续时间不会超过1小时。当眩晕过去后,疟疾症状也同时消失了。

2.Nausea – Nausea usually occurred within 10 to 15 minutes of taking MMS andseldom lasted more than 15 minutes.
2.恶心——恶心通常发生在服用MMS后的10至15分钟内,且持续时间几乎不会超过15分钟。

3.Vomiting – On rare occasions someone vomited as a reaction to MMS, but nevermore than once.
3.呕吐——极少人会对MMS产生呕吐反应,但最多只会呕吐一次。

4.Fatigue – The fatigue was total and throughout the body. It was quite amazing,as I experienced this once myself several years earlier when I first took MMSto overcome a case of malaria I had contracted in the jungle. One feelscompletely lethargic and is unable to move. It is not really unpleasant, it’sjust a weird sensation that’s slightly alarming. It lasts from 1 to 4 hours, nolonger.
4.疲劳——疲劳感是全身性的。这非常令人惊讶,因为几年前我为了治疗自己在丛林里染上的疟疾而第一次服用MMS时也出现过一次这样的反应。人们会觉得非常困倦,无法动弹。这种感觉并不会真正使人难受,只是轻度警告性的奇怪感觉。疲劳感往往持续1到4个小时,最多不会超过4小时。
5. Acombination of several or all of these reactions – This is rare, but it didhappen once or twice. There is really nothing that needs to be done for any ofthe reactions. They all pass and have no lasting effects.
5. 同时出现以上几种反应或所有反应——这种情况极度罕见,但的确发生过一两次。若出现任何反应都无需做什么。所有反应都会自行消退,并且无长期影响。

Authormixing doses of MMS in the clinic room.
作者正在诊所房间内混合MMS剂量

Thedoctor at this clinic was a black man who had a great deal of compassion forchildren. He treated them with kindness and appeared to be very concerned. Hesaved several lives while I was there simply by making the correct diagnoses.He questioned me thoroughly about MMS. I ended up telling him about my friendwho had used stabilized oxygen and injected the solution into the veins of hisanimals. I also mentioned that he had injected me a couple of times. In ourdiscussions I finally told him that the strength of the solution that my friendused for injecting the animals was 15 drops in 20 ml of injection solution.
诊所的医生是一名黑人,他对儿童充满了同情和关爱。他在治疗孩子们时非常友善,也非常关心他们。我在诊所期间,他通过做出正确诊断而挽救了一些儿童的生命。我告诉他我有朋友使用稳定氧并将溶液注射至动物静脉内。我还提到他也给我注射过几次。在另外几次讨论期间,我最终告诉他我朋友给动物注射时所用的溶液浓度为20ml注射液内加入15滴稳定氧。

Mostchildren seemed to think MMS was a magical drink. These three certainly did
大多数小孩都认为MMS是一种有魔力的饮料。这三个孩子看起来便是如此认为的

Towardthe end of my stay there, I noticed the doctor talking to groups of people whomet him outside the clinic. After he talked to several groups, I asked himabout them. He said that the groups consisted of advanced AIDS patients andtheir relatives. I didn’t ask him what the conversations were about, as itseemed that would be impolite; however, the day that I left he took me asideand said that he was going to treat some AIDS patients and that he would use aninjection of MMS. He said that he was connected to the very large KampalaHospital and that he would be able to approach AIDS patients that were beingsent home to die. You may think that I would feel concern at this point, butback in Las Vegas I had my friend inject me several times. We first used onedrop, then several drops, and then a full dose two different times. There wasnever any adverse reaction, but the injection did handle a very bad case of theflu. So I wasn’t worried about the AIDS patients; on the contrary, I wasextremely sad that we couldn’t treat every AIDS patient that was being senthome, plus the AIDS patients still in the hospital.
当我在这里停留的日子快结束时,我发现医生喜欢和他在诊所外碰到的人群聊天。在他与几群人谈话之后,我向他问起他们。他说这些团体的成员都是晚期AIDS患者和他们的家人。我没有问他们谈话的内容是什么,因为这是不礼貌的行为。然而,有一天,他把我叫到一边,说他打算通过注射MMS治疗一些AIDS患者。他还说他与坎帕拉的大型医院有联系,他可以找到那些被送回家等死的AIDS患者。您也许会觉得我在此刻感到担心,但在拉斯韦加斯的时候我的确让朋友为我注射了几次。我们首先使用1滴剂量,随后是几滴,最后分两次不同时间使用全部剂量。从未出现任何不良反应,而这样的注射也的确治好了一例严重的流感患者。因此,我并不担心AIDS患者,相反,我感到难过的是我们没办法治疗每一个被遣送回家的AIDS患者以及那些仍然呆在医院的AIDS患者。

Again,MMS releases chlorine dioxide into the body. Chlorine dioxide is the mostpowerful killer of pathogens known to man. There is no reason why it wouldn’tkill the AIDS virus. It does no damage to the human body in the lowconcentration used in MMS. When using direct injection into the blood, youcannot use vinegar. The fact is, the blood has the same neutral pH level aswater, thus it dilutes MMS and causes the release of chlorine dioxide over aperiod of a few hours without vinegar.
MMS释放二氧化氯到人体内。二氧化氯是人类目前已知最强效的病原体杀手。没有原因能解释为什么它不能杀死AIDS病毒。当它以低浓度使用于MMS中时不会对人体产生危害。若直接将其注射入血液中,就不能使用醋。事实是,血液的pH值与水相同,因此它可以稀释MMS并且在没有醋的情况下也能在几个小时内引起二氧化氯的释放。

Atthe time, I did not encourage the doctor, nor did I discourage him. I could notsee that the injection would hurt any of the AIDS patients and it wouldprobably help them. After I returned home I kept in close contact with thisdoctor as he treated 390 AIDS patients over a period of 8 months. They had allbeen sent home from the local Kampala Hospital to die. His emails indicatedthat 6 out of 10 AIDS patients felt good and were anxious to go back to work orback to their lives within 3 days of receiving the treatment. The other 40%recovered within 30 days. Not one of the cases that he was able to keep trackof had a relapse. Two out of the 390 cases died. The patients who were wellwithin 3 days needed time to recover, but it seemed they were only recoveringfrom an extreme case of weakness. Unfortunately, I must keep this doctor’s nameconfidential. But as you can see, he had very good results, as all of thesepatients were slated to die within weeks of being released from the Kampalahospital.
那时候,我并没有鼓励这名想用MMS治疗AIDS的医生,也没有打击他。我不知道这样的注射是否会伤害任何AIDS患者、是否能真的帮助他们。在该医生治疗390名AIDS患者的8个月期间,我一直与他保持密切联系。这些患者都是被当地的坎帕拉医院遣送回家的。医生的邮件指出,每10个AIDS病人中有6人感觉较好,并在接受治疗后3天内重新开始工作或生活,其他40%在30天内康复了。他能够追踪随访的所有病例都没有复发。390人中有两人死亡。3天内感觉良好的病人需要时间来痊愈,但看起来他们只是从极端虚弱中复原过来。我必须对这位医生的姓名保密,但如您所见,他取得了非常好的结果,因为所有病人原本被判定为从坎帕拉医院出院后的几周内就会死亡。

I didnot find it hard to believe his reports, as he had no reason to lie to me dayafter day. I was not paying him anything and wasn’t even sending him free MMS(I left him with 40 bottles). In addition, I have treated a number of AIDSpatients successfully myself and my friend who runs a business in Malawitreated several employees who were too sick from AIDS infections to come towork. They are now all back to work.
我发现要想相信他的报告并不难,因为他没有理由不停欺骗我。我不用付钱给他,也不会为他免费提供MMS(我为他留了40瓶)。此外,我自己也成功治好了许多AIDS患者。我的一个朋友也在马拉威治好了几个感染AIDS的员工。如今他们全部都重返工作岗位了。

Itturned out that Solomon Mwsegi, the owner of Life Link Medical Centre had ahealth problem very similar to the health problem experienced by Rev. Ommini,the pastor in Kenya. Solomon was taking pain tablets for the pain caused bymalaria. Both he and his wife were avoiding the fact that they had malaria.Pain tablets often mask the symptoms of malaria—not very well, but they keepyou going. To take them for an extended period is extremely dangerous, as themalaria can kill you without you even feeling it. When I asked him about it, hesaid, “I know its malaria. I’ve just been putting off doing anything about it.I’ll take a double dose right now.”
生命连接医疗中心的所有者Solomon Mwsegi也出现了与肯亚牧师Rev.Ommini相似的健康问题。Solomon正在服用止痛片,以对付疟疾引起的疼痛。他和他的妻子都在逃避他们已经染上疟疾这一事实。止痛片往往会掩盖疟疾症状,也许效果不是很好,但确实能有所改善。长期使用止痛片是非常危险的,因为疟疾会在你毫无知觉的情况下取走你的性命。当我问起他时,他回答说“我知道我得的是疟疾,我不会再随便做任何与疟疾有关的事。我会马上服用双倍剂量。”

Iasked if he was sure, mentioning that it was going to make him nauseous. Hesaid, “I know it is, but I want to get it over with and I want to be sure themalaria is killed.” He had been carefully watching what I was doing and how Iadjusted the number of drops, so he took the double dose (with the vinegaractivator and the standard 3 minute wait). He later told me that he wanted thedrops to make him sick, as he felt that would be proof that something wasreally working in his body.
我问他是否确定要这么做,并明确表示这会使他感到恶心。他说,“我知道,但我愿意,因为我想要确保疟疾被彻底治愈。”他这么久以来一直在认真地观察我所做的一切以及我怎样调整剂量,因此他使用了双倍剂量(以醋为催化剂,并按标准做法那样等待3分钟)。后来他告诉我,他采用这样的滴数是想让自己病倒,因为他认为这样能证明的确有某些事物在他体内起作用。

Here,word for word, is what I wrote in my notes at the time: “Within 20 minutes hewas nauseous. Within 1 hour he could not drive the car. He had diarrhea. Athome he felt totally tired, like he didn’t want to move except to go to thetoilet. It started at about 11 a.m. that morning and by 4 p.m., when we gothome, he was better. At 8 p.m., he was awake and lying on the couch. He saidall sickness was gone, but he was feeling weak. The next morning he wasslightly dizzy, but feeling good otherwise.” From the beginning to the end ofthis ordeal, he was very enthusiastic about it. When he got sick, he wasenthusiastic because he believed the MMS was working. The next day when it wasover, he couldn’t believe how well he was feeling.
我在备忘录里逐字写下了以下内容:“20分钟内他一直感到恶心。1小时内他没办法开车。他是疟疾患者。在家时他感到极度疲劳,除了去厕所外其他时间都不想动。治疗从当天上午11点开始,当他下午4点回到家中时感觉有所好转。晚上8点,他醒了,躺在沙发上。他说所有病症均已消失,但还是感觉虚弱无力。第二天早上觉得有轻微的眩晕感,但无论如何已经好多了。”从这次痛苦经历开始到结束,他都对此非常热情。当他生病时,他充满热情是因为他相信MMS有效果。第二天当一切都过去了,他简直不敢相信他竟然感觉如此好。

Hiswife was watching the whole ordeal and was very worried, but she was alsoafraid of doing nothing, because she was well aware that her pain tablets werealso masking her malaria. When she proceeded to take a dose herself, Solomonstayed with her. She was not as nauseous as Solomon had been, but she stayedsick for most of the following day. After that she was extremely happy abouthow well she was feeling. She said it was the first time in over a year thatshe felt like herself. Evidently, when malaria is masked by pain tablets itgets very bad; thus, the MMS was extra reactive. However, both Solomon and hiswife could have avoided the reaction by simply taking smaller doses overseveral days, instead of trying to do it all at once. The problem was that theywere extremely busy and didn’t feel that they could afford the extra time.
在他遭受这一痛苦经历的整个过程中,他的妻子一直在旁边陪伴着并非常担心,但她对于什么也不做同样感到忧虑;因为她非常清楚地知道止痛片也会掩盖她的疟疾。当她开始服用一个剂量时,Solomon陪在她的身边。她的恶心感没有Solomon那么严重,但第二天的大部分时间她仍然处于生病状态。随后,她感觉好转了,她对此非常高兴。她说这是一整年来她第一次感到自己恢复正常了。显然,当疟疾被止痛片所掩盖时,它会变得非常糟糕;因此,MMS的反应尤其强烈。然而,Solomon和他的妻子原本可以通过分几天服用较少剂量来避免这样的反应,而不是一次解决。问题在于他们都很忙,认为没有多余的时间分几次服用MMS。

Itdidn’t seem to matter whom I was involved with while I was in Africa; thepeople were willing to trust me. I think they could sense that I would not doanything that was not in their best interest. The time spent at Solomon’sclinic was very productive, as I learned more of the ins and outs of MMS.
我在非洲时与什么人打交道并不重要,因为人们愿意相信我。我想他们应当认为我不会做任何对他们无益的事。在Solomon的诊所里渡过的那段时间是非常高效的,因为我学到了更多关于MMS的详细情况。

Despitethe general goodwill I experienced, an unfortunate situation did occur. Mydriver, Peter Mwangi, had also come to Kampala and arrived the day after I had.Solomon furnished him a room in his house and Peter was a great help in theclinic. He helped me mix MMS doses, took pictures, and learned as much as hecould about MMS. However, several months after his arrival, Solomon accusedPeter of raping one of his servant girls. The girl was pregnant. Peter saidthat it was impossible; he hadn’t done any such thing. It seemed to me thatsince I was in the same house I would have heard some kind of noise, or wouldhave noticed the girl crying or something. But I had not heard anything. Fromwhat I had observed while I was there, Peter had a great deal of integrity, soI believed Peter when he said he didn’t do it.
尽管我经历的基本上都是友善,但还是发生了一件不愉快的事情。我的司机Peter Mwangi也在我到达坎帕拉后的第二天来了这里。Solomon在自己家里为他安排了一间房,Peter也在诊所帮了不少忙。他帮我混合MMS剂量、拍照片,并尽可能多地学习MMS相关知识。然而,几个月后,Solomon指控Peter强奸了他的一个女仆,还致使她怀孕。Peter说这不可能,因为他从未做过这样的事。因为我也住在Solomon家中,如果发生那样的事我应当听到些什么动静或者看到女孩哭或者有其他表现。但我从未听到过任何声音。通过我的观察判断,Peter应该是一个很诚实的人,因为当Peter说他没做过这样的事时我相信他所说的。
Anotherthing that seemed peculiar to me was how Solomon fired person after person fromhis clinic, even while I was there. I worked with the people that he fired andthey all seemed to be doing a good job. I never understood why he fired any ofthem, so when he accused Peter of raping his servant girl, I questioned thataccusation, but I did not interfere with Solomon’s operation of the clinic.
另一件让我感到奇怪的事情是,我在诊所期间发现Solomon解雇了许多员工。我与他解雇的这些人都有合作,他们看起来干得还不错。我一直都没弄明白为什么他要解雇这些人,因此当他指责Peter强奸他的女仆时,我对此感到疑惑。但我并不会干涉Solomon对诊所的运营。

Inany case, we treated over 500 people while I was there. Solomon asked me tohelp and to remain present, because the people who came were expecting a whiteman. The people of that area had a great deal more confidence in MMS because awhite man was helping them. Even when I quit giving the solution to people,they were much more confident when I was simply present. Solomon had promisedthat a white man would be there, and the people who came were much moreconfident even if I only stood outside on the front porch.
我们在当地一共治疗了500多人。Solomon请求我帮助他们并继续呆在那,因为人们对白人充满期待。如果是白人在帮助他们,当地人会更相信MMS。即便我停止为他们提供溶液,只要我在那里,他们就更有信心。Solomon向他们承诺会有一个白人前来,因此哪怕我只是站在走廊外,前来看病的人们也更有信心。
Ifinally left Kampala on February 27, 2004 and flew back to Reno, Nevada. Fromthere I returned to the desert town of Mina, Nevada..
我于2004227日离开坎帕拉,飞回内华达雷诺,并从那儿返回内华达的沙漠小镇——米纳。

生命连接医疗中心
Lugujja教堂区
15081号信箱
乌干达坎帕拉  
电话077 479 017
2004年2月27日

兹此证明Jim Humble对医生和这里的工作人员进行了疟疾溶液(MalariaSolution)使用相关知识方面的指导和培训。
Jim在此期间,有400名疟疾患者用疟疾溶液进行了治疗。有些患者接受了针对疟疾的血液检查,他们中有40%的结果为阳性。检查结果为阳性的具体人数是25人,他们全部都服用了疟疾溶液。这些阳性结果的患者在使用第一个或者第二个剂量后(还有一个人是在服用了第三次剂量后)最终转为了阴性。
其他所有没有接受血液检查的患者在第一次或者第二次服用疟疾溶液后的24小时内感觉好转。
负责人Solomon Mwsegi
致上

EvJohn Tumuhairwe   
Katwe路Buyaya区53号
东非乌干达坎帕拉市
邮箱71915
亲爱的汉伯先生:
首先希望您平安健康,我是John Tumuhairwe。我第一次见到您是您初次来乌干达时所在的生命连接医疗中心,当时您带着一名肯亚籍兄弟向我们介绍疟疾溶液。我已经拜访了Solomon牧师,现在正呆在诊所(生命连接医疗中心),因为那些天我曾经经生活在刚果共和国。我很快就对疟疾溶液感到有兴趣,并加入了您和Emma医生的行动,开始向人们提供疟疾溶液。

我还联系了乌干达的国防部部长,他想要见您。但是我们没有促成这件事,因为Solomon牧师有其他安排。我将您给我的一瓶疟疾溶液带到了刚果共和国,它为服用溶液的人们创造了极大奇迹。
一名CD4计数大幅下降的HIV阳性女性经我们治疗后,立刻康复了且CD4从50增至200。
当我返回乌干达时,我带了一些疟疾溶液给政府首席化学家Onen先生,他现在正在日本接受为期1年的课程培训。他对溶液进行了检测,并给了我一张证明。随后我会将证明副本拿给Solomon牧师,让他转交给您。同时我也会以邮件形式将副本发给您。
当我接下来开始在乌干达生活时,我恳请您允许我使用疟疾溶液并寄给我们10瓶疟疾溶液,因为Emma医生已经不再为Solomon牧师的诊所工作。我带着这些溶液前往乌干达的国防部,并用它们治疗HIV阳性的士兵,取得了不错的结果。我还与其他组织合作,世界展望会乌干达分部为HIV阳性患者进行了检查。
我打算在坎帕拉创办第一所全人医疗中心(Holistic Healing Center)。我们将使用Humble健康饮料(疟疾溶液)作为主要治疗手段。

挚爱基督耶稣
愿主保佑您
Ev John Tumuhairwe

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 02:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 20:15 编辑

Chapter7
ContinuingStory of MMS
MMS的故事延续
InMina, I continued sending emails to everyone I could think of. I sent emails tothe president of the U.S., to Bill Gates, to various people who didhumanitarian things, and to all of the TV shows with a humanitarian focus, suchas Oprah. I continued to send out free bottles of MMS and I sold the 4-ouncebottles containing 325 doses for $20 each, or for $5 to anyone living in town.Later, when I doubled the strength, I sold the 4-ounce bottles with 450 dosesfor the same price.
在米纳,我继续给我能想起的所有人发邮件,包括美国总统、比尔·盖茨、从事人道主义事业的各种人以及关注人道主义的所有电视节目,比如奥普拉。我还继续免费发放瓶装MMS,按20美元单价出售含325剂量的4盎司瓶装MMS或者以5美元价格卖给生活在乡村的人们。随后,当我将效力加倍时,含450剂量的4盎司瓶装MMS的售价仍然是20美元。

Astime passed, people talked to me about various problems and I continued to findnew uses for MMS. All of my life I’d had trouble with my teeth. In fact, mostof my teeth are missing and I wear dentures. At that time, my gums were quitesoft and my teeth were somewhat loose. They often got sore and they had startedto hurt. I thought I would have to have one or two pulled. I finally decidedthat I should brush my teeth with MMS. I swirled 6 drops of MMS and 1/2teaspoon of vinegar together in a glass and then waited the 3 minutes and added1/3 glass of water. I used that to brush my teeth and again I was amazed. Allof the infection and soreness disappeared in hours. Within a week, my gums hadhardened up. When I finally did go to have a tooth pulled, it took the dentista full hour to pull it. My gums were so tough and the tooth was so well embeddedinto my jawbone he couldn’t simply grab it with his pliers and pull. Itwouldn’t come out. I’m not sure I should have had the tooth pulled. It lookedperfectly healthy when it was finally out. The dentist was more surprised thanI was.
随着时间流逝,人们不断向我谈起各种问题,而我也继续研究MMS的新用途。我这一辈子都在和我的牙齿问题做斗争。事实上,我的大多数牙齿都已经缺失了,我戴的是假牙。当时,我的牙床十分软,牙齿有些松动,经常痛;它们已经开始损伤。我原本打算拔掉一两颗牙,但最终还是决定用MMS刷牙。我将6滴MMS和半茶匙醋放在玻璃杯里振匀,3分钟后加入1/3杯水,然后用这一混合溶液刷牙,再一次取得了惊人的效果。所有感染和疼痛都在几小时后消失不见。一周内,我的牙床开始变得坚固。当我最终去牙医那拔掉一颗牙齿时,花了整整一个小时才完成。我的牙床太坚固了,牙齿也很好地嵌在下颚骨内,因此牙医只靠镊子和拉力还无法取出牙齿。牙齿不会被拔出来的。我开始不确定是否应该拔掉这颗牙齿。当它终于被拔出时,看起来非常健康。牙医比我还要感到惊讶。

Sincethat time, there have been a number of other people who have used MMS for oralhygiene. All who have used it have had the same results, a much healthier mouth.There have even been a number of people who were able to fix their abscessedteeth merely by brushing with MMS.
从那以后,许多人都为了口腔卫生而使用MMS。所有用过的人都获得相同效果:更健康的口腔。甚至还有很多人通过用MMS刷牙就能解决牙床脓肿问题。

Inworking toward distributing MMS in Africa, my contention was always that ifArnold would provide me with enough money for a round-trip airplane ticket andsome living expenses, then I would travel anywhere. I would talk to the variousgovernment agencies and hospitals until I found someplace to do clinicaltrials. Arnold’s contention was that we could not go anywhere in Africa untilwe had an invitation. According to Arnold, there was plenty of money; we justneeded an invitation. His stance on this issue kept us immobile for years.
当我在非洲为了配制MMS而努力时,我的想法就是如果Arnold能为我提供双程机票钱和一些生活费,我愿意前往任何地方。我可以与不同政府机构以及医院对话,最终找到能够展开临床试验的地方。Arnold则认为除非接到邀请,否则我们不必去非洲。按他的说法,我们不缺钱,我们需要的是邀请。他的这种观点导致我们许多年都不曾走出去。

Atone point, Peter Mwangi, who had served as my driver in Kenya and Uganda andwhom I trained in dispensing MMS, secured an invitation from a hospital inKenya for me to travel there and do clinical trials. We could have conductedclinical trials on 100 malaria patients with before and after blood tests forless than $20,000, including my travel expenses. The money was available, butArnold would not allow me to go to Kenya. Instead, he wanted to help FloydHammer and his wife who were involved in various projects in Tanzania, but whocould not conduct clinical trials for months. In the end, he never conductedclinical trials, and a clinical trial was what we needed at the time. We couldhave had it through Peter, but we were going to do it Arnold’s way, regardlessof the results.
PeterMwangi(他是我在肯亚的司机,我教他怎么配MMS)曾经获得一份来自肯亚某医院的邀请,他们邀请我去那里做临床试验。我们原本可以对100名疟疾患者实施临床试验,治疗前后的血液检查和我的旅费加起来不到20000美元。钱方面没有问题,但Arnold不允许我去肯亚。相反,他希望我能去坦桑尼亚帮助FloydHammer及其妻子;他们二人的确参与了许多项目,但不能展开数月的临床试验。最终,他从未做过任何临床试验,而当时我们需要的正是一次临床试验。我们本来可以通过Peter实现这一目标,但我们将按照Arnold的想法去做事,无论结果如何。

Timeafter time, for over a year, Floyd Hammer was given money from our MalariaSolution Foundation and he never provided us with any information as to itsuse. We helped him buy a pickup truck and shipped a large container of foodsupplies to Tanzania. When Floyd wrote a report to his people in the U.S., henever acknowledged that we had helped at all. He talked about treating malariapatients, but he never acknowledged that he was using MMS to treat them.Finally, Arnold said that he wasn’t going to send the Hammers any more money.If I could have had the money Arnold had already sent them, I could havecompleted the clinical trials in Kenya and would have had the proof thateveryone was asking for. I had repeatedly told Arnold that giving Floyd moneywas not helping, but it took over a year before he would listen.
一年内,FloydHammer不断地从我们的疟疾溶液基金会处获得资金,而他从来没有为我们提供任何信息。我们帮他购买了一辆皮卡小货车,并将大量物品运往坦桑尼亚。当Floyd给美国人写报告时,他从不承认我们给予的帮助。他讲述了对疟疾患者进行治疗,但从不说他是用MMS治疗这些患者。最后,Arnold表示他不会再给Hammers任何钱。如果我拥有Arnold给他们的那些钱,我就能在肯亚完成临床试验了,也就能提供人人想要的证据了。我反复告诉Arnold,给Floyd的钱起不到任何作用,但直至一年后他才相信我说的这些。

I hadalso tried to get Arnold to hire Peter Mwangi. He was traveling to hospitalsthat were willing to try MMS and he was proficient in the dispensation of MMS.He could have also been traveling to churches, orphanages, and clinics. Thepeople there trusted him and many were willing to use the solution. In the sameamount of time that we wasted fooling around with Floyd, Peter could havehelped thousands of people and dozens of clinics would have used MMS.Unfortunately, Arnold would not consider anything I suggested. Hiring Peter, alocal, instead of someone from the U.S. would have been ridiculously cheap. Wewould not have had to pay for his airplane ticket and he would have worked forless than 100 USD a month. We would have had to pay for gasoline, someoperating expenses, and the shipping of plenty of MMS, that’s all. His expenseswere 1/10 the expenses of a foreigner or missionary. He would have accomplishedexactly what we wanted to do. Arnold didn’t trust Peter, but he had never methim. I had worked with him every day for an entire month. We were good friendsby the time I left. On the other hand, Floyd took our money—thousands ofdollars—and didn’t even say thanks. The money we had paid Floyd got usabsolutely nothing as far as we could tell.
我曾经试图劝说Arnold雇佣Peter Mwangi。Peter Mwangi去过许多个愿意试用MMS的医院,并且精通MMS的配制。他还去过教堂、孤儿院和诊所。当地人民信任他,许多人愿意使用这种溶液。在我们跟着Floyd混日子的那些时候,Peter原本可以帮助无数人并让许多诊所使用MMS。不幸的是,Arnold不会考虑我的任何建议。雇佣本地人Peter而非美国人,这样的花费非常低。我们无需支付机票钱,而Peter工作1个月的报酬还不到100美元。我们只用付汽油费、一些营业费用和MMS的运费,仅此而已。我们雇用他的费用只是雇佣外国人或传教士所需成本的十分之一。而他也有能力完成我们需要他做的工作。Arnold尽管从未见过Peter,但就是不信任他。而我与Peter一起工作了一个月。在我离开当地时,我们已经成为好朋友。而另一方面,Floyd卷走了我们无数资金却连句谢谢都没有说。我们付给Floyd的钱显然没有为我们带来任何益处。

Arnoldmade mistake after mistake, all the while saying that everything had to be donehis way. As I have said, he hired the kid who made so much trouble andprevented us from obtaining legal nonprofit status for the Malaria SolutionFoundation. He also hired a collection of other people to work on our Web siteand they all failed. For over 6 years Arnold said he was going to have a Website created and never accomplished it. He sent thousands of dollars to FloydHammer and we never received any acknowledgment or data concerning malariapatients helped by our MMS. With all the money Arnold lost, I could have had anumber of clinical trials completed in Kenya and have acquired the proof weneeded to show others MMS was safe and effective. Even though he continued tofail, he adamantly insisted that everything had to be done his way. Hecontinued to claim that the people who were going to sponsor us would only doso if he was in total control. Arnold actually prevented MMS from beingdistributed, all the while proclaiming to be getting it done.
在按照Arnold的方式处理一切事务期间,Arnold 犯了一个又一个错。正如我前面所说,他雇佣了一个孩子,导致我们惹上许多麻烦并且失去了为疟疾溶液基金会获得合法非盈利组织身份的机会。他还雇佣了许多人为网站工作,但全部都失败了。6年多来,Arnold 一直都在说要建立一个网站,但从未真正实现过。他给了FloydHammer许多钱,但我们从没有收到过任何感谢或者与服用过MMS的疟疾患者相关的数据。如果我有这些资金,我就能在肯亚完成大量临床试验,并获得足够证据向他人证明MMS的安全有效性。尽管Arnold一次又一次地失败,但他还是固执地坚持按他的方式完成每一件事。他还继续声称只有他掌控一切,人们才愿意赞助我们。Arnold表示他要努力推广MMS,但事实上他所做的一切都是在妨碍MMS的推广。

Arnoldcontinued to tell me that although I was on the board of the Malaria SolutionFoundation, it was going to be operated like a corporation. Basically, he saidthat he was the president and things were going to happen the way he specified.Arnold and John continued to say that I had no say in the way things were beingrun. There was no arguing with either one of them. If there was any discussionabout events that had taken place, they would both get together and tell me mymemory was wrong and start shouting. I could not get them to listen to myideas. Everything went along quietly as long as I kept my mouth shut. I couldhave left, and I should have, but there was always the promise that they wouldcome up with the money to get me to Africa to prove MMS so the world wouldaccept it. I kept my mouth shut because that promise was always hanging therein front of me. To be completely fair, when I finally returned from Africa thelast time, Arnold called me with several questions concerning how to do things.He stated he wanted my input, but as things continued, he would do things as hewanted regardless of my input. Up to this point, Arnold had been the only game intown for me. Then I realized I could write this book.
Arnold还告诉我,尽管我是疟疾溶液基金会董事会的一员,但仍然要将基金会当成一家公司来运营。他的意思就是说他是总裁,要按他的指令来做事。Arnold和John继续提出,我对如何运作事务没有任何发言权。没有必要与他们中的任何一个人争论。如果对发生的任何事件展开讨论的话,他们肯定会达成一致,说我的记忆是错误的,然后开始大吵大闹。我没办法让他们听取我的意见。只要我保持安静,事情就会悄悄地进行下去。我可以离开,而且我的确应当离开;但他们有时又会答应提供资金给我,让我去非洲证实MMS的作用,使全世界接受认可MMS。我不发表意见,是因为这样的承诺总是在前面诱惑着我。为公平起见,当我最后一次从非洲返回时,Arnold打电话给我询问了几个关于如何做事的问题。他表示需要我的投入,但随着事情进行,他总是禁不住按自己的意愿来做,忘记了考虑我的投入。就这一点来看,Arnold对我而言是镇上唯一的一个阻碍。于是,我意识到我可以写这本书。

A Contract With the World Health Organization
与世界卫生组织的一份合约
Beforemy trip to Kenya and Uganda, I wrote quite a few letters to the World HealthOrganization (WHO), which evidently didn’t want to appear disinterested. Theyreturned one of my letters saying they had a program in which they tested variousdrugs that might have some effect on malaria. They indicated they wereinterested in MMS. After some discussion, they sent me a contract to sign. Wenegotiated a bit, changed some points, and finally, I signed their contract andsent them a bottle of MMS. About a year and a half later, after I returned fromAfrica, I finally got a letter from them stating that they were testing mysolution in a separate lab. They had contracted with a doctor to do the testingfor them. I was enthused to learn that a doctor was actually doing the testing,but he tested it on mice and reported it simply didn’t work. I was amazed, buthe reported that it wouldn’t cure mice or even improve their condition. Therewas nothing more I could say, as I wasn’t present when the testing was done. Atthat time, 35,000 human patients had been cured of malaria, but it couldn’tcure a mouse? Sorry, but he was wrong.
在我前往肯亚和乌干达之前,我写了许多信给世界卫生组织(WHO),而他们显然对此有兴趣。他们给我回复了一封信,说他们已经展开一项计划来检验各种可能对疟疾有效的药物。他们表示对MMS感兴趣。讨论几次后,他们寄给我一份合约,让我签署。我们进行商议并对其中几点做出修改后,我最终签署了这份合约并寄了一瓶MMS给他们。大概在一年半后,也就是我从非洲返回美国后,我又接到了一封他们的来信,表明他们正在一间单独的实验室检验我的溶液。他们与一名医生签订了合约,由医生为他们做实验。我很高兴地得知这名医生的确在做实验,但他是用小鼠来验证我的溶液并报告溶液不起作用。我对此感到惊讶,但他说MMS的确没有治愈小鼠或者改善其病情。我没有什么可说的,因为实验期间我没有在场。当时已经有35,000名人类患者用MMS治愈了疟疾,为什么对小鼠没有任何效果呢?对不起,事实上是他错了。

Thereis a country in Africa that won’t allow WHO to come across its borders, and Inow believe it’s for good reason. It seems to me that if WHO was really asinterested in helping the world as it claims to be, it would have at leastgiven MMS a comprehensive testing, especially since they were informed of thesuccesses in Kenya and Uganda. At that time, over 35,000 people had been successfullytreated in the field, based on reports that said that everyone went awayfeeling good. When I informed the doctor of our fieldwork, he was notinterested. Had WHO been even slightly interested, I would have been invited tohelp with the testing. The doctor doing the testing didn’t understand the firstthing about MMS. He didn’t understand the vinegar activation and he didn’tunderstand what the chemicals were. He didn’t want to know. He preferred to usemy solution without knowing what it was. My evaluation of his disinterest isthat he just wanted to prove it didn’t work and that’s all. Let me say itagain, he was completely disinterested in the fact that 35,000 malaria patientshad been successfully treated in the field. I talked to him at length on thephone, but again, he showed no interest. Obviously, all WHO wanted was adoctor’s signature that said that MMS didn’t work.
非洲有一个国家不允许WHO跨过他们的国界;我现在相信他们有理由这么做。如果 WHO真的像它所说的那样注重帮助世界,那么他们在已经得知MMS在肯亚和乌干达取得成功的情况下至少应该对MMS展开全面实验。当时,已经有35,000多人被成功治愈。当我将我们的实地工作告知那名医生时,他并不感兴趣。如果WHO对此稍微有一点关心的话,就应该邀请我帮助医生实施检验。做实验的这名医生并不理解关于MMS的第一件事。他不理解醋的活化作用,也不清楚这些化学物是什么。他不想了解这些。他更愿意在不知道MMS是什么的情况下使用MMS。我认为他只想要证明MMS不起作用,这就是原因所在。我再次重申,他一点也不关心已经有35,000名疟疾患者在当地被成功治愈。我在电话里与他详谈了一次,但他还是没有表现出任何兴趣。显然, WHO想要的只是医生的签名,证明MMS无效

Therewas also a doctor in Israel who tested MMS and said it did not work, but herefused to use vinegar to activate it. He said that acetate was the same thing,so he would only use acetate. Well, the fact is, acetate is not the same asvinegar. Chemically, they are totally different, but he simply would not usevinegar, as he obviously believed he knew best.
以色列也有一名医生对MMS进行了试验,他说MMS没有作用。他没有使用醋来活化MMS。他认为醋酸盐与醋是一样的,因此他只用了醋酸盐。事实上,醋酸盐与醋并不是同样的物质。从化学结构上看,它们完全不同。这名医生不使用醋,因为他显然认为自己比谁都清楚。

Ithought you might like to see the contract I signed with WHO, but it is severalpages long and there really isn’t enough room here to include it. However, Ihave included the letter that accompanied the contract. If you are reallyinterested in seeing the contract, just write me and I will send you a copy.You could even come by my place and view the actual contract.
您也许想看看我与WHO签署的这份合约,但它篇幅太长,这里没有足够空间来展示。然而,我将合约随附的信件写入了本书中。如果你的确有兴趣阅读这份合约,请写信给我,我将发一份合约副本给您。你也可以到我这里来看看合约原件。

Aroundthis time, Arnold really began taking control of MMS. He said that I could notgive any more away. When I gave two local people each a bottle of MMS, Arnold foundout and there was a long discussion about how I might go to jail because of it.He wanted us to maintain control of every bottle.
这一次,Arnold真正开始控制MMS。他说我不能再给别人提供任何MMS。我给了两个本地人一人一瓶MMS;Arnold发现之后我们讨论了很长时间,说我是否要因此而被送入监狱。他希望我们保持对每瓶MMS的控制权

I amsure Arnold believes that he was the one who got everything going in Africa. Hecontinued to meet with people and groups hoping to find someone to finance usin Africa, and I continued to live out in the desert. Arnold would not allow meto meet any of the people who might finance us. However, out in the desert, Iwas able to get help for over 5,000 people with malaria by making friends inAfrica through email communications. Arnold had done nothing except talk aboutwhat he was going to do in Africa and nothing had happened. According to him,he had unlimited money (millions) to handle Africa and I only had my SocialSecurity check.
我确信Arnold认为自己能让非洲的所有事情开展起来。他继续与各种人和组织会面,希望找到人为我们的非洲事业提供资金。而我则继续在沙漠里生活。Arnold不允许我与任何可能资助我们的人见面。然而,就是在沙漠里,我通过电子邮件结识了很多非洲朋友从而帮助了5000多名疟疾患者。Arnold除了向别人说起他将要在非洲做的事以外什么也没干,因此没有取得任何成果。用他的话来说,他有无数钱财(数百万)能够用来帮助非洲,而我只有自己的社会保险金。

世界卫生组织
亲爱的吉姆汉伯先生:
随附两份已签署的保密协定副本。请您在每一页上签名后将其中一份副本回寄给我们,另一份由您本人留存。
我们希望确定在您将制剂OS-82的新适应症(此处指疟疾、利什曼病、锥虫症、血丝虫症和/或盘尾丝虫病)披露给WHO/TDR之时,这一信息还不为公众所知;此外,如果我们无法证明在您披露该信息之前WHO/TDR已经知晓它,这一信息将不属于本协议第3(a)和(b)所规定的例外情形范围。

向您致意
CarlosM. Morel医生   
热带疾病研究(TDR)和培训特殊计划负责人

Aboutone year after returning from Uganda I was working on the roof and fell off andbroke my neck and back. I was rushed to the hospital in the nearby city, butthey didn’t have the necessary equipment to treat me, so they flew me byairplane to Reno. When I finally arrived in Reno, they opened up my neck andput a titanium screw into the second cervical (the same bone that the actor whoplayed Superman broke). You should see the screw—it looks like a regular 1-1/2inch wood screw. My back healed quite quickly, but my neck refused to heal. Thedoctor had not brought the bones together tightly enough. The screw should havebeen given another half turn. Six months went by and still no healing. Thedoctor insisted that he needed to open my neck back up and put in two morescrews. The Veterans Hospital said that I needed another operation as well, butthey had a different idea about what needed to be done and wouldn’t be able toget to it for another 6 months. I was left between a rock and a hard place (ora broken neck in this case).
从乌干达回来后一年左右,我在屋顶上干活时摔了下来,脖子和背部都受伤了。我赶往附近城市的医院,但他们没有治疗所需的设备,因此他们用飞机将我运送至雷诺。当我抵达雷诺时,他们打开我的颈部,在第二颈椎(电影超人中超人的扮演者也是摔断了这一条颈椎)内放入一根钛钉,它看起来像是1-1/2英寸长的普通木螺钉。我的背部很快痊愈,但颈部还没有康复。医生没有将骨头足够紧地靠近在一起,钛钉原本应该转向另半边。6个月后我的脖子还是没有痊愈。医生坚持要再次打开我的脖子并放入另外两根螺钉。退伍军人医院(Veterans Hospital)也认为我需要再做一次手术,但他们对需要做些什么有不同看法,也不能再等6个月。我(或者说我受伤的脖子)真是进退两难啊!

Thena friend in Canada, Michael Haynes, suggested that I look into magnetism. Insearching the Internet, I found a group of clinics that were using a new theoryof magnetism, which works on the basic concept that magnetism must have acomplete magnetic circuit through the body in order to achieve maximum healingpower. I learned the clinics were experiencing great results; however, the costof treatment was very high. After getting as much information about the newtechnology and as much data on the old technology as I could find, I boughtsome of the strongest magnets available. In fact, they are so strong they aredangerous. They can crush a finger or cut it off if handled improperly.
我的加拿大朋友Michael Haynes建议我试试磁力治疗。在网络上搜索相关信息时,我发现一些诊所在使用一种新的磁力治疗理论,他们在研究一个基本概念:必须在体内有一条完整的磁路才能达到最佳愈合效果。我知道这些诊所取得了不错的结果,然而,这种治疗非常昂贵。在对这一新技术有了极大程度的了解并找到很多关于老技术的数据后,我购买了一些最强力的磁铁。事实上,这些吸引力强的磁铁是危险的。如果处理不当,它们可能会压坏或者切断手指。

Ibent a soft steel bar, 12 inches by 2 inches by 3/8 inches, into a curve sothat it would go from the front of my neck to the back of my neck. The magnetsI bought were put in place so they would create a complete magnetic circuitthrough my neck, with the south pole nearest the broken bone. I put the magnetsin place for a total of 5 days and nights, and sat up all night to make surethey did not move. At the end of 5 days, my neck began to swell. I went back tothe doctor and had another x-ray. The bone had completely healed. The doctorremoved my neck brace. He said that I didn’t need it anymore. He said he wasglad that he had decided to wait before performing another operation on me. Hedidn’t realize that I was using magnets. When I told him, he didn’t care and hewasn’t interested. In fact, he had wanted to perform the operation. He had notdecided to wait; I had refused the operation. If he’d had his way, I would havehad the operation.
我将一根尺寸为12”*2’’* 3/8’’的软铁棒弯成一条曲线,使其能从我的脖子正面绕至脖子背面;然后再将购买的磁铁放在适当位置,从而形成一条能通过我脖子的完整磁路,并使南磁极最靠近断骨。我将磁铁固定住并保持了5天5夜,甚至在夜里都是坐着,以确保磁铁不会移动。第5天快结束时,我的脖子开始肿胀。我回到医生那做了X线检查。骨头已经完全愈合了。医生取下我的颈托,他说我已经不再需要颈托。他说他很高兴此前决定在为我做另一次手术前等一段时间。他没有意识到我在使用磁铁。当我告诉他时,他既不介意也不感兴趣。事实上他原本是想要做这次手术的。他并未决定等待,而是我拒绝做手术。如果他坚持按照他的做法,那么我就不得不做这次手术了。

Idon’t know what the magnetic circuit does, but I do know that the extremelystrong magnets caused the area to swell with blood and turn red. No doubt, theextra blood aided healing. The x-rays from before and after prove that thebones healed in the 5 days that I kept the magnets in place. I was particularlyrelieved to know that if an opportunity arose to return to Africa, my neck washealed and I could go. If you have problems getting bones to heal, look intomagnetic therapy.
我不知道磁路能起到什么作用,但我知道非常强力的磁铁能引发充血和红肿。毋庸置疑,多余血液可辅助伤口愈合。我痊愈之前和之后的X线检查结果证实了我使用磁铁后的5天内骨头已经愈合。我确切地知道如果有机会重返非洲,我的颈部就能治愈并且能走动。如果您也遭遇了骨头愈合的问题,可以试试磁力治疗。

Aftersome time passed, a man called from Guinea. He wanted us to come to his countryto help the people there. He said that he was a friend of the first lady andthat he could get us approved by the government. He had told the first ladyabout us, and they were anxious for us to come. Arnold finally took me to meethim, so we talked, and as things were being set for us to go, I called the man.That was when all hell broke loose and Arnold told me that I was never to talkto this man again. He would not allow me to talk to anyone he considered hiscontact. There was the typical hollering and screaming that I so hate andcannot take part in. Arnold told me that this man had decided that he was goingto dictate the terms of our every move in Guinea, and that we simply could notaccept that arrangement. So we didn’t go to Guinea. I can’t tell you howhumiliating it was to be told that I couldn’t even talk to someone.
不久后,我收到了一个圭亚那男人打来的电话,他希望我能前往他的国家帮助当地人民。他说他是第一夫人的朋友,他能帮助我们获得政府批准。他已经和第一夫人说起过我们,他们非常希望我们能前往。Arnold最终带我前去与这个人见面,因此我才有机会和他聊天。当旅程相关事务准备妥当,我打电话告知了这个圭亚那人。让我失望的是,就在这时Arnold告诉我永远不要再和这人对话。他不允许我与他认为应该由自己联系的任何人谈话。我对此厌恶不已,但也没办法。Arnold说这个圭亚那人要规定我们在圭亚那的每一次行动,而我们没办法接受这样的安排。因此最终我们没有去圭亚那。当我被告知我甚至不能和他人谈话时,这种感觉简直是太屈辱了。

ChinoGoes to Sierra Leone West Africa
Chino的西非塞拉利昂之旅
Avery active young fellow by the name of Chino contacted me and stated that hewould like to know more about MMS, which we were calling the Malaria Solutionat that time. I met Chino in Beatty, Nevada, in March 2005. I explained how MMSworked, mixed some doses and had him take one.
一个名叫Chino的非常热情的年轻伙伴联系上了我,并表明他想要更了解MMS;我们当时称MMS为疟疾溶液。我于2005年3月在内华达州的Beatty与他见面。我解释了MMS如何起作用,并配制了一些剂量给他带走。

Chinoexplained that his family in Sierra Leone owned a large gold mining concessionalong the main river there. He explained that the malaria was so bad thateveryone in his family had it and that many people there had died of malaria.He said that he needed as much MMS as I could furnish. I said I would try toget him as much as possible. We had decided to charge a price that any Africancould afford at that time, which was about 0.10 USD per dose. I explained theprice and he said that he could get the money. I furnished him with 20 bottles,each of which could treat approximately 200 people (likely a few more, becausemore than half of the people to be treated were children). I offered to givethe bottles to him free of charge, but he insisted that he would pay in thenear future.
Chino说他的家人在塞拉利昂拥有一家大型金矿特许店,位于当地主要河流沿线。他说由于疟疾盛行,他所有的家人都染上了这种病,当地还有许多人因此而死亡。他希望我能提供给他尽可能多的MMS。我说我会尽力而为。我们决定制定一个合理的价格,使任何非洲人都用得起,那就是0.10美元/剂量。我说明了这一价格,他说他能买得起。我给了他20瓶,而每一瓶可以治疗大约200人(也可能更多,因为这次将要治疗的人一半以上都是儿童)。我愿意免费给他这些MMS,但他坚持很快就会把钱付给我。

Chinoin Sierra Leone with MMS.
Chino在塞拉利昂,他手里拿的是MMS

About2 months later he visited me in the desert. He had been to Sierra Leone and hadtreated about 1,000 people in the village and around the area where his familylived. He said that more people were waiting for him to bring more bottles ofMMS. He explained that it was not possible to charge anything for MMS, becausethe minute he began selling doses for any amount of money, the government wouldcome, take the money, and the MMS. That’s the way it is in East Africa. Thegovernment wants all the money and all the business. If you give the stuffaway, there is no money in it and the government is not interested. The onlyway for it to work was to bring it into the country and give it away withoutcharge.
大约2个月后,他来到沙漠里看望我。他已经去过塞拉利昂并在当地的村庄以及他家人生活的地区附近治愈了大约1000人。他说还有更多人等着我带去更多MMS。他解释说没有办法对MMS收取任何费用,因为就在他开始出售MMS时政府的人赶来了,他们将MMS和钱全部拿走了。这就是东非!政府想要拥有所有的钱财和企业。如果你是送出物品,赚不到任何钱,政府就不会感兴趣了。因此,要想将MMS带到当地使其起作用,唯一的方法就是免费送出MMS。

If wehad charged for MMS, the government would have taken it and sold it to thosewho could pay large sums for the treatment. Chino’s assessment of the situationwas that MMS had to be furnished freely or the people of Sierra Leone wouldnever get the MMS. But he said that he had people in the U.S. who would furnishthe money. I didn’t ask him for money, even though he continued to say he wouldpay.
如果我们对MMS收取了费用,政府就会带走它并将它卖给能支付得起大额费用的人们。Chino认为必须免费为塞拉利昂人提供MMS,否则他们永远无法获得MMS。但他说他认识一些愿意提供资金的美国人。我没有向他要钱,尽管他仍然表示会付钱给我。

Peopleline up to take a dose of MMS in Sierra Leone. Notice how closely they standnext to one another.
This was Chino’s operation.
在塞拉利昂,人们排队等待领取一份剂量MMS。
请注意他们的队伍排得有多么紧凑。这就是Chino的行动。

I puttogether 100 bottles, each containing 450 doses. Then Chino and I traveled toReno and shipped the bottles to Sierra Leone. He paid for the shipping with acredit card. I did not ask for any money, but did ask him to bring us a signedletter from each person with malaria that was treated and helped. He then leftto go back to Sierra Leone to begin helping more people. He later returned fromSierra Leone after having helped an additional 5,000 malaria victims. This triptook about 3 months. He had a camera and his cousin took a number of picturesof the people helped during the process. When he returned, he did not have anysigned letters, but he did have the pictures. Later he asked for more bottles.We never refused any of his requests for bottles of MMS, even though he did notbring the signed letters. I have included pictures of his work in Sierra Leone.
我一共准备了100MMS,每瓶含450剂量,随后和Chino一起前往雷诺并将这些MMS运往塞拉利昂。他用信用卡支付了运费。我没有向他索取任何费用,但要求他带回所有接受治疗和帮助的疟疾患者的亲笔签名信。接下来,Chino离开雷诺,返回塞拉利昂并开始帮助更多患者。他这次救治了5000名疟疾患者,然后又从塞拉利昂返回。这次旅程花了大约3个月时间。他随身带了相机,在旅程期间为接受帮助的人们拍摄了大量照片。当他回来时,他没有给我带回任何签名信,只是这些照片。他再次要我提供更多MMS。尽管他没有按照我的要求带来签名信,但我还是没有拒绝他的要求。我在这本书里放了一些他在塞拉利昂工作时的照片。

Chino,on the left, gives MMS to a boy who is somewhat reluctant to take it.
Mostchildren are very enthusiastic about taking MMS and consider it some kind ofmagical drink.
照片上最左边的就是Chino,他将MMS递给一个男孩,而这个男孩看起来有点不太愿意服用。
大多数孩子都对服用MMS非常热情,他们认为这是一种有魔力的饮料。

Johncontinued to talk about furnishing the money for us to go to Africa. Arnoldsaid we couldn’t go until we had an invitation. Since they had the money andkept talking about financing a trip to Africa to do clinical trials, I keptquiet. They relied on my desire to help the people of Africa. Thus, they tookmy technology, allowed me no say at all, and paid me nothing except expensesfor the trip, which of course, was really nothing at all. They assured thesponsors that no one would be receiving payment for the technology (i.e., Iwould not be receiving payment). They said that the sponsors wanted all oftheir money to go toward helping people in Africa, and I couldn’t really argueagainst that. How could I be so selfish as to want some return for mytechnology? The fact is though, I never knew who the “sponsors” were.
John继续说起提供资金让我们前往非洲。Arnold表示我们只有接到邀请后才会去。John他们的确有钱,而且一直有意向资助我们去非洲做一些临床试验;我保持沉默。他们依赖于我帮助非洲人民的愿望。因此,他们只是想要我的技术,可以允许我不发表任何看法,为我支付旅费。他们向赞助者保证没有人会收到技术费用(也就是说我不会获得任何款项)。他们说赞助者们希望所有资金用于帮助非洲人,而我没办法对此表示反对。我怎么能如此自私地想要通过我的技术获得回报呢?事实是我从来都不知道“赞助者“是谁。

Ifinally realized that although they were ensuring that the money went towardstreating people in Africa, they were also using my technology to become knownin the country of Malawi. They were working on several different businessventures there, including mining and a new rice technology that would furnishrice protein worldwide. I was not included in any of that, and I didn’t want tobe. I believed that if I continued to work toward getting this MMS informationto the world, money would eventually come my way. If not, at least thisimportant data would not be under the control of any one person. I could notallow that to happen, and I am now seeing that it is published to the widestaudience I am able to reach.
我最终意识到,尽管他们保证所有资金都将用于治疗非洲人民,但同时他们也利用我的技术在马拉威建立知名度。他们在当地开办了一些不同的小型企业,包括采矿以及一种能为全世界提供大米蛋白的新型大米技术。我不属于其中任何一种企业的成员,当然,我也并不想要成为。我相信如果我继续努力让全世界了解MMS讯息,最终一定会得到回报。如果我无法获得任何收益,至少也能让这一重要数据不受任何个人所控制。我不能允许这样的情况发生,目前正在将这一信息公布给我能接触到的任何受众。

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 02:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 20:25 编辑

Chapter8
Malawi,East Africa
8东非马拉威
TheMalaria Solution Foundation, formed by myself and Arnold, finally received aninvitation, not from the government of Malawi, but from a businessman there.His name is Zahir Shaikh, and he is a great humanitarian. Once he learned aboutus, he wanted us to help him help his people. So, with his invitation and moneythat John furnished, Arnold and I flew to Malawi in February of 2006, alongwith two other people Arnold wanted to bring along.
由我和Arnold创办的疟疾溶液基金会最终获得了一份邀请。这份邀请不是来自马拉威政府,而是当地的一名商人。他的名字叫ZahirShaikh,他是一个伟大的人道主义者。当他知道我们之时,就希望我们能帮助他对人们实施治疗。因此,带着他的邀请以及John提供的资金,我和Arnold20062月飞往马拉威;同行的还有Arnold想要带去的其他两人。

Onthe night before we left for Malawi, we were having a farewell dinner and Johnsaid to me, with everyone listening, “I just want you to know that you have todo everything exactly as Arnold wants it done, or there will be no money tofinance you in Malawi. You are a loose cannon and we can’t have you screwingthings up.”
我们在动身前往马拉威的前一晚举办了饯行宴会,John在宴会上对我说的话每一个人都听到了,“我只希望你按照Arnold的意思完成每一件事,否则我们不会为你的马拉威之旅提供任何资金援助。你是一个我行我素的人,我们不能让你把事情搞砸。”
Isimply replied, “All right, I’ll do it Arnold’s way.” Talk about off thewall—everything was already being done Arnold’s way. They had already ensured Ihad no say and they reminded me repeatedly. John just had to get this one lastdig in and for no apparent reason as far as I could tell. There were manythings that were not going to work Arnold’s way, but he would have to see thatfor himself as we went along. He certainly wasn’t going to listen to me.
我回答道,“好的,我会听Arnold的。”说句题外话,事实上所有事情一直都是按Arnold的意思在办。他们已经确保了我不会发表任何意见,却还要不厌其烦地反复提醒我。John只需要完成最后一步而已;据我所知,没有任何明显理由来解释为什么要照他的意思做。当然,也还有许多事情并没有按Arnold的方式去完成,但他也会在我们做这些事的时候从旁监督。他当然不会听我的。
Iwanted to walk out on the whole thing. I did not appreciate the way they weretreating me, but we were slated to help sick people in Malawi and I justcouldn’t turn my back on them. (The fact is, if I had walked out, the missionwould have failed.) Yes, John’s money made the mission possible, but my yearsof work pushing the idea and my technology were the reasons there was a missionin the first place. I had no idea they considered me a loose cannon, as I hadagreed to their demands. When I returned a little over a month later, Johnapologized because his girlfriend said he should, but that didn’t really changeanything. People with money have a tendency to show little respect for peoplewithout money. Money, however, has never been my thing. I spent 50 years andhundreds of thousands of dollars studying spiritual philosophies and religions.I have something John and Arnold will never have and will never understand. Myspiritual studies have enabled me to be sufficiently receptive to newpossibilities; that is why I was able to discover MMS.
我想不管这一切事情。我并不感激他们对待我的方式,但别人指定要我们去帮助马拉威的病人们,我不能不理睬这些患者(事实是如果我不参与进来,这项任务必将失败) 。是的,John的钱财的确使得这项任务可能成功,但我多年来为推动这一想法所做的工作以及我掌握的技术才是该任务的第一推动因素。我不知道为什么他们认为我是一个我行我素的人,因此我同意了他们的要求。当我一个多月后从马拉威返回时, John向我道歉了,因为他的女朋友说他应该这么做。但这并未改变任何状况。有钱人并不会对穷人们有一丝尊重。然而,金钱从来都不是属于我的。我花了50年的时间和无数金钱用于研究精神哲学和宗教。我拥有John和Arnold永远不会有也永远无法理解的一些东西。我的精神研究促使我善于接受新的可能性;这也是为什么我能发现MMS的原因。
ZahirShaikh, the businessman who invited us to Malawi, is an East Indian whoseancestors moved to Malawi many years ago. He took us to many government officesall around the capitol of Malawi helping us get approval for MMS (which at thattime we called the Malaria Solution). Our success in getting MMS accepted inMalawi was completely orchestrated by Zahir.
ZahirShaikh,也就是邀请我们去马拉威的商人,是东印度人,他的祖先在许多年前移民到马拉威。他带我们去了马拉威首都附近的所有政府办公室,帮助我们获取政府对MMS(当时被我们称为疟疾溶液)的批准。我们成功地让MMS在马拉威得到认可都是仰仗Zahir的精心安排。
Everyday, he would take us around the city in his automobile to visit variousofficials, such as the chief of police, the inspector general, and the healthminister. When we visited the office of each official, Zahir would introduce usand then Arnold would talk about our mission to bring MMS to Africa and suggestthat I tell them the details of how MMS really works. At that point, I wouldspend 10 to 20 minutes explaining the basic chemistry of MMS. The time I tookwas determined by how many questions the officials asked. I thought this wasparticularly interesting, since before we left on the trip Arnold was adamantthat we should not tell anyone in Malawi how the solution worked. I tried topoint out that our program would not succeed if we didn’t tell people how MMSworked, and that was one of the reasons they called me a loose cannon. This wasone of the main points of contention.
他每天开着汽车带我们拜访各处官员,如警察局长、检察总长和卫生部长。每当我们拜访每个官员的办公室之时,Zahir就会向他们介绍我们,随后由Arnold谈谈我们计划将MMS带到非洲来的这一任务,并提议我详细说明MMS如何起作用。我通常会花10至20分钟解释MMS的基本化学作用。我所用的时间可通过官员提出问题的数量来确定。我想这尤其有趣,因为在我们踏上此次旅程之前Arnold就坚定地认为我们不应当将溶液的作用机制告诉给马拉威的任何人。我指出如果我们不告诉人们MMS如何起效,我们的计划就无法成功;而这也是他们认为我是一个我行我素的人的原因之一,以及我们的主要争论点之一。
I wasforbidden to tell anyone how it worked, yet to the very first person we met,Arnold said, “This is the inventor and he will tell you how it works.” So formonths Arnold was stuck on not explaining how it worked, but when we wereactually there, he immediately saw that we would have to tell them the details.At one point Arnold even said to me, “If you start telling them how it works, Iwill take you down to the airplane and send you home.” (That was when we weretalking about going to Guinea). This is one of the many examples of how Arnolddemonstrated that he must have complete control.
我被禁止告诉任何人MMS如何起作用,但是当我们遇到别人时,Arnold会说:“这是MMS的发明者,他将告诉你MMS的作用原理。”因此,Arnold数月以来一直都坚持不要解释MMS如何起效,但当我们真正到了马拉威时,他立刻意识到我们应当将细节告诉人们。Arnold甚至曾经对我说,“如果你开始告诉他们MMS如何起作用,我就会送你上飞机、遣送你回家。”(这是我们在讨论圭亚那之旅时他所说的话)。这只是Arnold表明他必须获取完全掌控权的众多事件中的一个例子而已。
Ididn’t really push the point, because I knew that the doctors and thescientifically trained officials would never allow us to do anything without anexplanation of how MMS worked. Another point of disagreement was Arnold’sinsistence that we should not be the ones to administer MMS, that we shouldonly train the people there and then let them give MMS to the malaria victims.But that simply wasn’t practical. I didn’t push that point either, as I knewArnold would have to change when he got there. When you bring a solution, youhad better be prepared to give it to the people. If you don’t, no one willtrust you or your solution! As it turned out, we always administered the doses.Arnold was smart enough to see that it had to be that way. To hand the solutionto a local and say, “Here you give it,” just doesn’t work in Africa. They wouldconclude you are afraid to administer your own solution.
我并不是要强调这一点,因为我知道医生和那些受过科学教育的官员绝不会允许我们在不解释MMS之作用机制的情况下展开任何行为。我们的另一个分歧在于Arnold坚持认为我们不应当亲自将MMS给予患者,而应当训练一些当地人,由他们将MMS发给疟疾患者。但这是不现实的。同样,我不是想要强调这一点,因为我知道当我们到那儿时Arnold将不得不改变他的想法。当你将溶液带去那里时,你最好准备好将它拿给患者们。如果你不这么做,不会有人相信你或者你的溶液!最终的事实证明,通常都是由我们将溶液拿给人们。Arnold还是足够聪明的,他明白我们必须这么做。将溶液递给一个当地人,并告诉他“这是给你的”,这种做法在非洲不起作用。如果这么做,他们会认为你害怕分发你自己的溶液。
So aswe arrived at different places, I, as the inventor, made sure we gave the dosesand Arnold quickly saw the advantage. When we went to see an official, I wouldgenerally mix doses for everyone, including the officials. Believe it or not,every official we saw was willing to drink some. So the very first thing we didin Malawi was to personally give people their doses of MMS. When we finallywent out to a prison and other places, we again were the ones to dispense dosesof MMS. In the entire time we were there, I do not believe we had a singleMalawian dispense the doses. Basically, everything went the way I said it wouldgo, but there was no recognition of that. Rather, it just increased Arnold’sdetermination to have everything go the way he dictated.
每当我们抵达各个不同地方,我,作为发明者,要确保由我们自己将溶液拿给患者;Arnold很快看到了这么做的好处。当我们去拜见某一位官员时,我会为每个人混合适当剂量,包括官员在内。无论你是否相信,我们所见的每个官员都愿意饮用一些溶液。因此,我们在马拉威首先要做的事就是亲自将病人的MMS剂量送到他们手中。在我们呆在当地的整个阶段,我们没有雇佣一个马拉威人分发溶液剂量。基本上一切事情都是按照我所说的方式进行,但没有人承认这一点。相反,这增强了Arnold要按照他的指令完成所有事情的决心。
Oncethe doctors and technicians saw that we were willing to give the solution andthat it worked, they began asking to be allowed to handle the solution and thesituation. It was important that we did not act as though we were in any wayhesitant to dispense the solution.
当医生和技术人员发现我们愿意亲自发放溶液并看到溶液起作用,他们开始请求我们允许他们处理溶液和治疗疾病。非常重要的一点是,我们并没有表现出我们对于发放溶液有任何犹疑。
Whilewe were in Malawi, Arnold fired the two other people he had brought with us.One was a photographer named James Hackbarth, and the other was a friend ofArnold’s named John Wyaux. I won’t tell you all the details, just thehighlights. The most embarrassing part happened in what was probably the mostexclusive restaurant in town. Everyone had on suits and ties and we were theonly white people there. Arnold stood up and shouted at John Wyaux. I neverreally knew why. The whole restaurant went deathly silent when Arnold began toshout. I just sat there looking at my plate, too embarrassed to look up.Finally, Arnold stomped out of the restaurant because he was so angry andthings settled back down to a normal level of conversation. I found out thenext day that John had said something to Zahir, the businessman who was helpingus, but Zahir never heard what was said. I didn’t hear what was said either. Infact, no one but Arnold heard what was said. John didn’t even know what he hadsaid that set Arnold off. To this day, I don’t know what John said, thus Istill have no idea why he was fired.
我们在马拉威的时候,Arnold雇了两个人与我们同行。一人是摄影家JamesHackbarth,另一个是Arnold的朋友JohnWyaux。在此我不会赘述所有细节,将重点描述主要事件。此间发生的最尴尬事件恐怕是在当地最奢华酒店的经历。所有人都穿西装打领带,而我们是那儿仅有的白人。Arnold站起来并对John Wyaux大吼。我不知道他为什么这么做。当Arnold开始咆哮时,整个酒店死一般地寂静。我只是坐在座位上盯着面前的餐盘,场面是如此尴尬以致于我不敢四处张望。最终,Arnold生气地跺着脚走出了酒店,一切又恢复了正常。第二天我发现John对帮助我们的商人Zahir说了些什么,但Zahir从未听到他说什么。我也没有听到Arnold所说的话。事实上,只有Arnold一个人知道自己说了什么。John甚至也不知道自己说了什么惹怒了Arnold。直到今天我也不知道John当时说了什么,因此也不明白为什么他会被解雇。
Threeevenings later, Arnold was slightly inebriated. He entered James Hackbarth’sroom and fired him, because according to Arnold, he wasn’t taking the righttypes of pictures. I admit I didn’t like some of his pictures, but I figuredall we had to do was explain exactly what we wanted. In any case, after thatArnold told both of them that they would have to get home the best they could.During the few days they had left, Arnold was extremely rude to them anytime hesaw them. Perhaps I should have gone home with them, as no one deserves thatkind of treatment, but I wanted the Malawi project to succeed so badly that Iwas able to compromise my integrity concerning the treatment of myacquaintances. All of my decisions and choices were then, and still are,predicated on the idea that I want MMS to be used widely throughout the world.
三天后,Arnold带着少许醉意踏进了James Hackbarth的房间并解雇了他。事后根据Arnold所说,他这么做是因为James拍摄的照片不合适。我承认我也不喜欢某些照片,但我表示我们只需要向他明确解释我们想要的是什么。无论如何,Arnold所能做的就是告诉这两人让他们回家。在他们离开后的几天时间内,Arnold无论在何时看到他们都对他们非常无礼。也许我应当和他们一起回家,因为没有人应当遭到Arnold那样的对待。但我实在是太期待马拉威计划的成功,因此我能够忍受我这位朋友的所有不合理对待。无论是过去还是现在,我的所有决定和选择都是基于一个信念——使MMS能在全世界范围内被广泛使用。
Wehad the same problem in Malawi as we had in Kenya. The initial doses that Imixed were too weak. When we began helping prisoners in our clinical trials ata prison, they all returned the next day feeling better, but not totally well.So I increased the doses. There was one other problem. We were purchasing juicethat had vitamin C added as a preservative. The added vitamin C reduced theeffectiveness of MMS by about 75%. I had already proven this fact, but I let itslip by me at first, as I had never had a real problem with it before. Once Irealized that vitamin C was present in the purchased juice, I only used freshjuice and increased the dosage, after which our malaria recovery rate improvedto 100%.
我们在马拉威也碰到了在肯亚曾经遭遇过的问题。我一开始配制的剂量作用太微弱了。当我们在某一监狱开始我们的临床试验、帮助犯人们时,他们全都在第二天感觉好转了,但尚未痊愈。因此我增加了剂量,但还有另一个问题。我们购买的是含有维他命C做为防腐剂的果汁。这样的Vc会将MMS的疗效降低大约75%。我已经证明过这一点,但我一开始却忽略了,因为我此前从未真正因此遇到过任何问题。当我意识到此次购买的果汁里含有维他命C时,我只能改为使用新鲜果汁并加大了剂量。之后,疟疾康复率提高至100%。
Someonehad suggested that it would be easy to obtain permission to do clinical trialsin the local prisons, so we had decided to give it a try. We visited a localprison by the name of Maula in the city of Lilongwe, which is the capital ofMalawi. The manager of the prison gave us permission to talk to the medicaltechnician. The assistant medical technician’s name was S.S. Kamanja. Althoughhe was the assistant, he was always the only one there. He arranged for us todo the clinical trials. We slipped him a few dollars at several different timesand he was quite cooperative. He was actually quite cooperative even before we slippedhim a few dollars, but he was such a nice man that we thought it would be niceto help him out a bit.
有人建议我们说获得许可在地方监狱里展开临床试验是比较容易的,因此我们决定试一试。我们拜访了里朗威市的一所地方监狱:Maula。监狱管理人允许我们与医疗技术员见面会谈,助理医疗技术员名叫S.S.Kamanja。尽管他是助理级,但他是那儿的唯一一名技术员。他为我们的临床试验做了妥善安排。我们分几个不同时候给了他几美元,因此他非常配合我们。事实上在我们没有给钱之前他也非常配合,但他是一个非常友善之人,因此我们愿意帮助他一点。

Threenurses in the prison watch as I show them how to mix MMS.
监狱的三名护士在观察我如何混合MMS

Wethen left the prison to find a lab or hospital that would be able to processblood samples. It was especially important that they be a separateorganization. We finally settled on a medical hospital called MARS, which wasan international organization. MARS stands for Medical Air Rescue Service. Dr.Joseph Aryee was the person in charge and was very responsive to us. Weexplained what we wanted to do and what our MMS actually did. We mixed a doseto show him. He went ahead and drank the mixture, as did most other officialsin Malawi. He assigned us a medical lab technician whose name was Paul Makaula.Dr. Aryee said that all we would need to do would be to pay Paul’s salary whilehe was working for us. We agreed on 300 USD for 6 days, plus his gasoline andother expenses. Dr. Aryee allowed the medical lab technician to use the MARSlab and microscope for the blood tests for the prison at no charge, which wethought was very generous. He wanted to be of some help.
随后我们离开了监狱,想要找到能检验血液样本的实验室或医院,最好是一家独立的机构。我们最后选择了名叫MARS的医院,它是一个国际组织。MARS是空中救援医疗服务(Medical AirRescue Service)的简称。Joseph Aryee医生是该机构的负责人,他对我们非常热情。我们解释了我们想做什么以及MMS能起什么作用。我们混合了一个剂量并向他展示。就像马拉威的许多官员那样,他径直喝下了混合溶液。他为我们分配了一个医学实验室技术员PaulMakaula。Aryee医生说我们只需要在Paul为我们工作期间支付他一定薪水就可以了。我们同意6天支付300美元,再加上他的汽车油费和其他开支。Aryee允许Paul免费使用MARS实验室以及显微镜用来检验监狱里获得的血液样本。我们认为他的这一举措非常慷慨大方。他希望能对我们有所帮助。

Throughoutthe country of Malawi, the officials all drank a full dose of MMS. If it hadbeen a drug, they probably would not have taken it. If they were not willing totake MMS, which is merely a mineral supplement, then they would not be willingto have their people take it. In my opinion, these officials were verycourageous to assist us in helping their people. They were willing to take theMMS based on our word.
在整个马拉威,官员们都饮用的是全剂量MMS。如果有药物的话,他们可能不会服用MMS。如果他们不愿意试用MMS这一矿物质补充剂,他们就不会愿意让普通民众服用。我认为这些官员非常勇敢地协助我们帮助他们的人民。他们愿意根据我们说的饮用MMS。

It ismy belief that the reason the Pharmaceutical Medicines and Poisons Board soreadily accepted our MMS as a mineral supplement, rather than a drug, was thatso many officials drank it without hesitation when we told them that it was nota drug. In essence, many people really wanted to see MMS help their country.They wanted it to work and they were willing to cooperate in order to have itwork for them.
我认为药品与毒品管理委员会认可我们的MMS是矿物质补充剂而非药品是因为许多官员在我们告知MMS不是药物时毫不犹豫地喝下了MMS。基本上,许多人真正想要看到的是MMS帮助了他们的国家。他们希望MMS有作用,他们愿意配合我,从而使MMS对其有效。
Backat the prison the next morning, S.S. Kamanja brought in the first 10 men andArnold checked each patient’s temperature. The first thing we learned was thatear thermometers simply do not work in Africa. I think it is because peopleclean their ears differently in Africa, or not at all, especially when they arein prison. Luckily, we had the plastic strip thermometers that you just presson the forehead. Within about 10 seconds, a person’s temperature can be read inthe plastic. Eventually, Arnold was using the strip thermometers on everyone hechecked. The strip thermometers worked well and we were able to take thetemperature of each patient, which was generally quite high. Paul, the labtechnician, stuck each patient’s finger, took a blood sample, and put it on aslide with the patient’s name. Then I mixed the doses in plastic cups andArnold handed the cup to each patient. They were each given 6 drops of MMS with¼ teaspoon of vinegar. We waited 3 minutes and then pineapple juice was addedto their glasses. The blood sample slides were then taken to the MARSlaboratory and Paul checked each one under the microscope. We carefullyrecorded the data from the blood samples of the 10 patients we had seen thatmorning.
第二天早上我们回到监狱,S.S. Kamanja带来了第一批10个男人,Arnold为他们每个人测了体温。我们发现的第一件事便是电子耳温器在非洲没办法用。我想这是因为非洲人清洗耳朵的方式有所不同,特别是在监狱里时。好在我们还带了压在额头上使用的塑条式体温计。这种体温计大约10秒内便可读出人们的体温。Arnold最后用这种体温计为每个病人测量体温。塑条式体温计很好用,我们为每个病人测量了体温;他们的体温基本都非常高。实验室技术员Paul用针刺每个病人的手指以采集血液样本,并将血样放在标有病人名字的载玻片上。每个病人都获得了6滴MMS加¼茶匙醋。等待3分钟后,我们将菠萝汁加入玻璃杯中。随后,涂有血液样本的载玻片被带回MARS实验室,Paul在显微镜下检验了每一份样本。我们认真地记录下当天早晨会见的10名病人的血液样本检查结果。

Whenwe had finished taking blood samples, recording the data, and giving each ofthe 10 patients a dose, we asked if there were any more prisoners complainingof malaria. Kamanja said that there were 19 more. We said, “Bring them all inand we will dose all of them,” which is what we did. We returned that afternoonafter 3:00 p.m. to see the results, but they were not so great. Most said theywere feeling better, but they all still had fevers. The fever had been reducedin only one man. I knew something was wrong. We dosed everyone again, the 10who were actually being tested and the other 19 who were just receiving a dosewithout giving blood samples or having records kept. We again used only 6drops.
我们完成血液样本采集、数据记录并为10名患者分别提供一个剂量后,询问是否还有人患有疟疾。Kamanja指出还有19个。于是我们说道,“将他们全部带来,我将为他们配药”。而随后我们也确实这样做了。我们在当天下午3点后回来看结果,但结果却不太令人满意。大多数人都表示好转了,但仍然在发热。只有一个人的发热情况减轻了。我知道一定出了什么错。我们再次让每个人服用MMS,其中10人正在接受检测,而另外19人刚服用了一份剂量还没有采集血液样本或记录数据。同样,这次只使用了6滴。

Youprobably guessed it, the next morning everyone still tested positive formalaria. It was then I began to remember that in Kenya I had been using 15drops. We only used 6 drops in the U.S. for maintenance. I began to get aninkling of what was going wrong. I also remembered the experiments proving thatvitamin C reduced the effectiveness of the chlorine dioxide. I began workingthat evening at getting the correct juice without vitamin C added.
你也许已经猜到结果,第二天早上所有人的疟疾检查结果仍然是阳性。我忽然记起在肯亚时我使用的剂量是15滴。我们在美国时只是为了维持身体状况而使用了6滴这一剂量。我开始大概知道错在哪儿了。我还想起来一点:实验证实维他命C可降低二氧化氯的效果。当天晚上,我开始展开工作以获得不添加维他命C的适当果汁。

TheMalawi prisons are much like concentration camps. The prison is enclosed with awire fence with barbed wire at the top. There are armed guards at the cornersof the prison in small guard shacks. While we were there, they asked us if wewould like to see the women’s quarters. Of course, we said yes. The women sleepon the bare floor with only a blanket or two. Arnold said that he would get thewomen foam mattresses to sleep on. Women who have children have the childrenstay with them in the prison. The guards get most of the food slated for theprison and sell it elsewhere. Therefore, the inmates have very little to eat.They do raise a few vegetables, such as potatoes. There is a single toilet forthe entire women’s dorm with water that runs continuously. Aside from the barefloors, the prison stays fairly clean. The women bathe outside under a waterfaucet, out of the sight of the men.
马拉威监狱非常像是集中营。监狱用铁丝栅栏围住,最顶端是带刺的铁丝网。监狱的各个角落都有小型警卫室,内有武装警卫。当我们在那里做临床试验时,他们问我们是否想看看女囚。我们当然回答想看。女犯人们睡在光地板上,只有一两条毯子。Arnold说他要给这些女囚提供泡沫橡胶床垫。有孩子的女囚可以让孩子们在监狱里陪伴她们。警卫们将大部分的犯人食物扣留下来并卖到其他地方。因此,犯人们能够吃的东西非常少。她们种了一些蔬菜,比如马铃薯。所有女犯人共享一间厕所,厕所里一直有水不断冲洗。除了光地板外,整个监狱都相当干净。女囚们在一个男人看不到的水龙头下洗澡。

Fivepads on which female inmates sleep. Children also stay here with their mothers.
供住在同一间囚室的女犯人们睡觉用的5张垫子。孩子们也在这里和母亲呆在一起。

Therewas one man in the prison who had a high fever, but his blood test came backnegative (meaning no malaria was present). Since he seemed to have malariasymptoms, we suspected he may have been faking it. However, when we gave himMMS, his temperature came down to normal overnight and his symptomsdisappeared. Paul, the lab technician, said that he checked the blood a secondtime, but there were still no malaria parasites present. In any case, he gotwell even if it wasn’t malaria. There was also one prisoner who refusedtreatment, but since he was there, we recorded his name and temperature anyway.Several days later, when he saw all of the other prisoners getting well and hewas still sick, he decided that he wanted to be treated also. So, we went aheadand dosed him and he was okay the next day.
监狱里有一名男囚出现高热情况,但他的血液检查结果是阴性(表示没有患疟疾)。鉴于他看起来有疟疾症状,我们怀疑是他故意伪装的。然而,当我们给他用MMS时,他的体温在一夜间降到了正常水平而且疟疾症状也消失了。实验室技术员Paul说他要再做一次血液检查,但仍然没有疟原虫存在。无论如何,即便这名犯人没有染疟疾但还是好转了。还有一名犯人拒绝接受我们的治疗,但考虑到他也是监狱里的囚犯,我们还是记录下他的名字和体温。几天后,当他看到其他犯人全都好转而他还在病着时,他决定要我们为他治疗。因此,我们赶过去并给他服用了MMS,第二天他就好了。
WhenI finally realized that the pineapple juice from the grocery store had vitaminC added as a preservative, we bought pineapples and a juice maker and made ourown juice. In addition to using fresh juice, we increased the dose to 18 drops.The next morning, before using the 18-drop doses, we again checked thepatients. Of the 10 from which we had originally taken blood samples, the oneman that did not test positive for malaria was feeling okay. The other ninesaid that they were feeling better, but again were still not well. A secondblood test was done. This test showed that the malaria parasites were stillpresent, but the parasites looked distorted in several cases. We then dosedeveryone with 18 drops and used the fresh pineapple juice. We also dispensedthe same 18-drop dose to the 19 additional prisoners with malaria.
当我发现从杂货店买的菠萝汁含有维他命C作为防腐剂后,我们购买了一些菠萝和榨汁机自己制做新鲜果汁。除了使用新鲜果汁外,我们还将剂量增至18滴。第二天早上,我们在采用18滴剂量前再次对监狱病人进行了检查。在我们一开始便对其采集血液样本的10人中,有一名疟疾阳性患者感已经觉康复了。另外9人则表示有所好转,但尚未痊愈。接下来我们做了第二次血液检查。结果显示这些血样里有疟原虫,但有几例患者的疟原虫已经变形了。随后我们让每个人服用了18滴剂量,并使用新鲜的菠萝汁。我们还将相同的18滴剂量分发给另19名疟疾患者。
Theblood tests that our lab technician performed the next morning all came backnegative and all patients reported they were feeling good. The other 19 alsoreported feeling good. We then selected another 10 cases to check. Again, wehad Paul take their blood. We treated them with 18 drops of MMS and used thefresh pineapple juice. Arnold was very helpful and assisted in everything. Hehanded out the doses to the patients and took their temperatures while I mixedthe doses and recorded the information. The next morning, (24 hours later) allof their blood samples tested negative for malaria. In addition, all of the“old” patients whom we treated in the prison were still feeling well.
我们的实验室技术员在第二天早晨完成的血液检查结果全部都转为阴性,所有患者都感觉彻底好了。另外19个没有做血液检查的患者也表示好了。我们随后选择了另外10人进行检查。同样由Paul负责采集血样。我们用18滴MMS以及新鲜菠萝汁对他们进行治疗。Arnold起到了很大的帮助作用,参与了一切事务。在我配制剂量和记录信息时,他将剂量分发给患者并为他们测量体温。第二天早上(24小时后)所有血液样本的检测结果为疟疾阴性。此外,我们在监狱治疗的所有“老”患者仍然一切状况良好。
I hadlearned in Uganda that a sure way to completely destroy the malaria parasitewas to use two doses of 15 drops each, separated by 1 to 4 hours. If we hadstarted out using this dosage, there would never have been any trouble here. Ihave to plead that I am old and have a poor memory. Two years had passed sincethe treatments in Uganda. I had simply forgotten the details and had to learnthem over again. In the U.S., we usually use 6-drop doses for maintenance, butwe often need to go above 6 drops to overcome some problems. I had forgottenthat we used two 15-drop doses in Uganda. I’ll never make that mistake againand hopefully someone smarter than me will be dispensing MMS next time.
我在乌干达已经发现,要想完全破坏疟原虫的一个确定方式是分两次分别使用15滴剂量且两次之间的间隔时间为1至4小时。如果我们已经开始使用这一剂量,就不会在此处出现任何问题了。我必须承认我老了,记忆力变得很糟糕。因为在乌干达治疗是两年前的事,我已经忘记了这些细节,因此不得不再次学习。在美国,我们通常使用6滴剂量进行保养,但很多时候为了解决某些问题我们需要将剂量提高至6滴以上。我忘了在乌干达时使用了两次15滴剂量。我以后再也不会犯这个错了,希望下次由一个比我聪明的人分发MMS。
Atthe end of the prison tests, Dr. Aryee at the MARS hospital reviewed Paul’sblood tests and gave us a very positive letter. The fact was that every patientwho originally tested positive for having malaria in their blood testednegative after the MMS treatment and they were feeling fine. It took severalextra doses for the first 10 tested, but all eventually tested negative. Let mesay that again: All eventually tested negative, which meant MMS was 100%successful, even if it did take an extra day to get the first group cured.
在监狱试验快要结束时,MARS医院的负责人Aryee医生审查了Paul的血液检查并给我们写了一封表示高度肯定的信。事实就是:最初的血液检查结果为疟疾阳性的所有患者在接受MMS治疗后转为阴性了,而且他们全部都感觉没事了。最先接受检查的10人接受了不止一次的剂量,但最终的检查结果全部都是阴性。请允许我重申:所有人的检查结果最终为阴性表明MMS的成功率是100%,尽管治愈第一组病人多花了一天。
Whilein Malawi we also visited several grass hut villages. There we helped withevery kind of sickness you can imagine. We dosed the villagers as they came tous and told us what was wrong. We didn’t refuse a dose to anyone. Why not treatas many as we could, it was only a mineral supplement. Most of the people inthe village had one disease or another. Their water was not pure and the warmweather encouraged all kinds of diseases. They walked with bare feet and thegrass and streams contained diseases that entered through the skin. The nextday when we returned to the village, most of the illness had been overcome. Anumber of people had vomited worms and some had dead worms in their stools. Inthe future, we hope to go back with enough MMS so all of the villages can havewhat they need.
我们在马拉威期间还去了几个全是茅草屋的村庄。我们在那些地方治疗了你可以想象到的各种病人。当村民们来到我们这儿诉说他们的疾病状况时,我们给他们服用MMS。我们不会拒绝为任何人提供MMS。为什么不尽我们所能治疗更多病人呢?它只是一种矿物质补充剂。大多数村民都有一种或一种以上疾病。他们的水不是纯净的,温暖的气温更是有利于滋生各种疾病。他们赤脚走路,而草地和溪水内含有的病菌就这样透过皮肤渗入他们体内。第二天他们回到村庄时,大多数疾病已经被治愈。许多人呕吐出小虫子,还有些人的粪便里排出了死虫子。我们希望以后再带上足够MMS回到那里治病,这样才能帮助所有村民拥有他们所需要的。
Letme mention at this point that after Arnold fired the two people he had brought,he was very active in getting things done. He made things happen. I was prettymuch just along for the ride at that point. I had no say in how things werehandled. Arnold dictated everything and he made it work. So I helped at theprison and made suggestions to Arnold. I carried the technical side of things,but Arnold controlled all phases of the operation. I really didn’t need to bethere except to figure out why the solution hadn’t initially worked and thenmake the necessary adjustments. The fact is, Arnold made the whole operationwork and it was successful.
我在此处要提到一点:在Arnold解雇了他带的那两个人之后,他非常积极主动地参与到所有事情中。他决定一切事情的发生,我只是听命于他。我没有权决定如何处理各种事务。Arnold指挥一切事情,而他也确实做到了。因此我在监狱只是一个帮手,向Arnold提建议。我负责技术方面的事情,但Arnold扮演掌控者的角色。除了需要我想出为什么溶液最初不起作用、随后再做出必要调整外,其他时候Arnold并不需要我出现。Arnold完成全部运营工作,并且成功地做到了。
Arnoldasked me once, “How would you have done it differently?” Well, I would havedone many things differently, simply because no two people do things the sameway. But, he asked me if I disagreed with how he did things. At that point, Ifelt there was no point in nitpicking. I did not disagree with anything exceptthe way he fired the two guys who he brought along on the trip and the factthat he tried to keep such complete control of the bottles of MMS solution. Atone of the villages I wanted to leave a bottle with the chief, but Arnoldinsisted that we would come back the next day to treat those who needed asecond dose. However, we never returned, even though I suggested it severaltimes. Thus, many went untreated, and it upset me whenever we didn’t keep ourcommitments.
Arnold曾经问我,“你将如何用其他方式完成这件事?”是的,我会用不同的方法来完成许多事,因为两个人做事的方式不可能相同。但是,他这么问的意思是要我回答是否同意他的方式。我认为没有必要在这一点上吹毛求疵。事实上,除了“他在中途解雇带来的两个人”以及“他试图完全控制MMS溶液”外,我在其他事情上并不反对他。在某一个村庄,我想要给那里的首领留下一瓶MMS,但Arnold不同意,他坚称我们第二天还会回来治疗那些需要二次剂量的病人。然而我们再也没有回去,尽管我提了好几次意见。因此,很多人没有被治愈;每当我们无法实现自己的承诺时我都觉得很生气。
Ihope you understand my purpose. I don’t just want to help some people in somevillages. That is important and very valuable, but my real purpose is to firstprove MMS to the point that the world becomes willing to use it to help destroymany health problems in Africa, including malaria and AIDS. When that happens,the world will need to spend less and less money on Africa. Right now, theworld spends untold billions of dollars in Africa. Malaria alone is the biggestcause of poverty in Africa. Each year, 500 million people are sick with malariaand can’t work; millions more have AIDS and other problems. It also takesmillions of other people to care for the sick. Everywhere you go in Africa yousee nonprofit humanitarian groups working to help the people there. Billionsand billions of dollars are being spent in an effort to help Africa, but still itisn’t enough. This money will not be needed when these diseases are undercontrol or even eradicated, and those billions of dollars can be allocated toother purposes.
我希望你们理解我说这些的目的。我不只是想要帮助某些村落里的某些人。当然,这也是重要和有极高价值的,但我的真正目标是首先要证明MMS,从而使全世界都愿意用它来帮助解非洲的许多健康问题,包括疟疾和AIDS。一旦实现了这一目标,需要花费在非洲的钱就会越来越少。目前全世界投入到非洲的资金不计其数。疟疾是导致非洲贫穷的最重要原因。每年有5亿人患上疟疾并无法工作;还有数百万人染上AIDS和其他问题。此外还需要无数人力来照顾这些病人。无论在非洲的哪个地方,你都会看到有非盈利人道主义团体在帮助当地人。数不清的资金被用于帮助非洲,但还是远远不够。若这些疾病能够被控制或者说根除,就不需要花这么多钱了;节省下来的资金可以用于其他用途。
Weaccomplished a lot in Malawi, but not as much as we had hoped. We got severalagencies of the government to accept our MMS as a mineral supplement, which wasimportant, but we treated less than 100 people while we were there. After wegained government acceptance and did a couple of 10-patient clinical trials, wewent home. In actuality, we did a total of three clinical trials. Finally, 6months later we also found out that the clinical trials conducted by themalaria board of the government resulted in the same 100% malaria recovery ratethat our tests proved in the prison.
我们在马拉威完成了很多工作,但还没有达到我们预期的那样多。有几家政府机构认可我们的MMS为矿物质补充品,这非常重要;但我们在那里只治疗了不到100人。在我们获得了政府认可并完成两次10人规模的临床试验后,我们返回家中。实际上我们一共做了3次临床试验。6个月后我们发现政府疟疾委员会展开的临床试验获得了与监狱试验同样的结果:100%的疟疾康复率。
Thereis the promise that we may treat the entire country one day, and I hope we do.Arnold did a very good job. He kept at it until we had our data. However, wedid not come close to doing what we had set out to do. We were supposed tospend a great deal of time in the villages training the chiefs and others touse MMS. We only went to three villages in all. We did not train anyone in asingle village to use MMS, and that was really why we were there. I assume weleft because we were out of money, but I never actually knew why. I wanted tostay and do our job. I was merely told that we were going home, so we wenthome. Our original idea was to treat a few thousand people, but we went homeafter doing just three clinical trials.
我们承诺总有一天能治好全世界的病人,我希望我们能做到。Arnold也做得很好,他一直在信守这个承诺直至获得我们的数据。然而,我们离实现最初的目标还差得很远。我们原本应该可以花许多时间在村庄里训练当地首领和其他人使用MMS,但我们最终一共只去了三个村子。我们没有在其中任何一个地方培训人们使用MMS,本来我们去这些地方的原因就是为了做到这一点。我猜想我们离开是因为我们缺乏资金,但我永远也不知道真正的理由。我希望停留下来继续完成我们的工作,但只是被告知我们必须回家;因此最后我们回家了。我们最初是想要治疗几千人,但实际上我们在做完3项临床试验后就返家了。
Weleft Malawi for the U.S. on April 27, 2006. I again wound up out in the desertin Mina. Nothing has happened in Malawi since then, only lots of promises. Iworked for Arnold as the foreman of a crew of men fixing up his mill. It was achance for me to make a few dollars while I was writing this book. John wasfinancing most of the operation at the mill. (This is Arnold’s friend whohelped with finances for some time, not the John who was fired.) They、 spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on the mill andmining operations. They continued to talk about returning to Africa, but itdidn’t appear to me that it was going to happen anytime soon, because Arnoldneeded to be in charge of operations at the mill or they would lose money. Mysingle goal was to get MMS to the world, so I focused on writing this book.
我们于2006年4月27日离开马拉威返回美国。我再次来到了米纳的沙漠中。此后马拉威再也没有发生任何事,只有许多未能实现的承诺。我是Arnold的工厂修理员的头头,因而可以一边写这本一边通过为他工作挣点小钱。John为工厂的大部分运营提供资金 (这个John是Arnold的朋友,有时为他提供资金帮助;而不是被Arnold解雇的那个John) 。他们投入了许多钱用于工厂和采矿业务。他们继续谈论起回到非洲,但我并不认为他们很快会去,因为Arnold需要管理工厂的业务,否则他们就会遭受经济损失。我的唯一目标是将MMS带到全世界,因此我专注于写这本书。
Up tothis point, Arnold still had not allowed me to talk to any of the new groupsthat he found that were interested in helping our cause. I suppose he believedthat I am as bad with people as he is. Isn’t it normal for people to see theirown faults in others? At any rate, things have changed as detailed below.
到现在为止,Arnold还是不允许我与他找到的有兴趣帮助我们的任何新组织对话。我猜想他这么做是因为他认为我会像他那样对人不友好。人们不是通常认为自己的错误同样会发生在他人身上吗?无论如何,事情已经发生变化了;详细情况如下所述。
Icontinued to have a strong desire to see the entire country of Malawi treatedfor malaria, and Arnold and John continued to say they would furnish the money,but Arnold did not trust me to go to Malawi alone and he was not ready to go.In addition, even if they did treat all of Malawi and start on another country,they still planned to keep the details of MMS a secret. They wanted to treatall of Africa while keeping it secret. Thus, I became determined to see thatthe world be given the complete information. Even if organizations and peoplethroughout the world know the secret of MMS, that will not prevent us or othersfrom treating Africa for all the problems that MMS can handle. Hopefully,everyone will understand that. I have furnished as much information as I can inthis book so that you, the reader, can save lives. You really can—please try.As of March 1, 2008, more than 15,000 books have been sold and over 11,000bottles of MMS are being sold each month.
我继续强烈地希望看到马拉威全国的疟疾患者都能得以治疗,Arnold和John也继续表明愿意提供资金;但Arnold不相信我,不愿意由我独自前往马拉威,而他还未做好前去的准备。此外,即便他们确实要去治疗马拉威的全部患者以及其他国家的患者,他们仍然计划将MMS的细节保密。他们希望在保密的条件下治疗所有非洲疟疾患者。因此,我下定决心要让全世界都了解所有信息。实时全世界的组织和人们都知道了MMS的秘密,也不会阻碍我们或其他人在非洲治疗MMS能解决的所有疾病。但愿每个人都将理解这一点。我尽最大力量在这本书里披露了尽可能多的信息,这样读者们便可以用MMS来挽救生命。你们当然能做到,请试一试。从2008年3月1日起,共计售出15,000册书,每月的MMS销量为11,000瓶。
MMSis available for your immediate purchase. If you don’twant the hassle of mixing up doses and you would like to try my exact formula,you can order it from my friends in Canada or places in the U.S. where otherpeople are manufacturing MMS. At this time, they all charge about the sameprice. Most are putting it in the same size bottle, which is a 4-ounce bottlethat actually contains 5.5 ounces, and selling it for only 20 USD, plusshipping (which does not amount to much). So far, they have all kept the pricedown. I want everyone to be able to afford to be well, without it being afinancial worry to them. There are 450 6-drop doses in each bottle. It shouldlast you about 1 year. That’s far more solution than anyone selling the weakerstabilized oxygen is offering. So, make it yourself or buy it. Just get it intoas many hands as possible.
您可以随时购买到MMS如果您不想因调配剂量而困扰并且愿意尝试我的准确配方,您可以从我在加拿大的朋友处或者在美国有他人正在生产MMS的地方购买该溶液。他们的售价都是一样的。他们大多数都使用相同大小的瓶子,也就是可容纳5.5盎司MMS的4盎司瓶子,售价仅为20美元(这一价格并不算高)加运费。目前为止他们已经将价格下调。我希望每个人都能买得起,不要令人们有经济上的担忧。每瓶装有450份6滴剂量,可供您使用大约1年。这种溶液比任何稳定氧(功效更弱)销售商所提供的溶液要有用得多。因此,您可以选择自己制做或者购买MMS。请尽量让更多的人拥有这种溶液。

Thenext several pages show documents from the Malawi government, which serve asevidence that we were there. You could always give them a call.
下面几页将列出来自马拉威政府的文檔,这些档可证明我们去过那里治疗患者。
您也可以随时打电话给他们确认。

马拉威标准检验局
我方文档代码:BS/LAB/35/4                   我方日期:06-04-07
你方文档代码:                                      你方日期:
局长通信地址
疟疾溶液基金会
719号信箱
里朗威

尊敬的先生:
MS溶液和醋
我们已递交关于“你方带至我局的上述样本”的354/AJ 134号分析报告。
请注意我们随附了检测和报告成本的42483号收据,金额为2791.25 MK。
我们非常感谢您使用我们的机构,并希望能在将来继续为您服务。
Patricia N Nayeja致上
资深科学研究员
代表标准检验局局长

成立于1972年的法定机构
邮箱地址          办公室地址             电话                传真

药局、医药和有毒物品管理委员会
所有信件请寄给注册官
电话:(265)01 750108/755 165/755 166   邮箱30241
                                    马拉威首都里朗威3
传真:265)01 755201

电子邮件:[url=mailtodmin@pmpbmw.org]odmin@pmpbmw.org[/url]
                                             www.pmpb.malawi.nel

主题:PMPB/PR/114
2006年4月12日
经理
疟疾溶液基金会
美国
尊敬的先生
MS溶液之登记注册
兹此确认已收到矿物质饮食补充剂(MS溶液)及其相关详细说明。
如果该产品确实是矿物质饮食补充剂,那么就不属于药局、医药和有毒物品管理委员会管辖范围。但瓶子标签上写明了它能治疗或减轻包括疟疾在内的特定身体异常状况。
其成分氯化钠(NaCl)溶液和水可能发生电解反应生成二氧化氯(Cl2O),而可能会杀死病原体的二氧化氯没有表现出任何药理活性。从文档来看,的确没有指明药理活性以及对疟原虫的作用机制。同样,医学杂志也没有提及任何与这一制剂相关的信息。
此外,在马拉威,疟疾控制计划组织是唯一一家有资格接受或拒绝抗疟疾医疗产品的机构。这是为了保护公众以及抗疟疾药物的耐性。
Aaron G. Sosola致上
Aaron G. Sosola (代理注册官兼技术服务处处长)
代表:注册官
抄送:疟疾控制计划负责人
里朗威

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 03:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 20:30 编辑

Chapter9
Understandingthe Miracle Mineral Solution
理解神奇的矿物质溶液

Tounderstand MMS one must understand chlorine dioxide, as that is what isgenerated and what kills pathogens in the body. As explained in chapter 2,chlorine dioxide is highly explosive; therefore, whenever it is used it must begenerated on site. It cannot be transported, since it will instantly destroyany container that one might try to house it in. It cannot even be movedthrough metal or plastic pipes.
要想理解MMS,首先必须理解二氧化氯,因为二氧化氯就是MMS产生的能在体内杀死病原体的物质。如第2章所解释的那样,二氧化氯具有极高易爆性;因此,要想使用它就必须就地产生。二氧化氯不能被运输,因为它会即刻毁坏容纳它的任何容器。甚至也不能让它通过金属或塑料管。

Numerousmethods, which use many different chlorine chemicals, have been devised togenerate chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrialprocesses: It is used in paper mills to bleach paper pulp white; it is used incloth mills to bleach cloth; and most importantly, it is used to purify waterin thousands of water purification systems throughout the world. In suchsystems, it is selective for pathogens and other bio-organisms that might beharmful to larger animals and humans. It does NOT combine with hundreds ofconstituents, as does free chlorine. When free chlorine combines with theseitems, it creates carcinogenic compounds. Thus, although the initial cost ofinstalling a chlorine dioxide system is higher, in the long run, a chlorinedioxide system saves money and is much safer from a health standpoint.
人们已经想了无数办法用来产生二氧化氯,这些方法使用了许多种不同的氯化物。二氧化氯可用于许多工业生产过程:在造纸厂,它能够漂白纸浆;在服装厂,它能使布变白;最重要的是,它可在全世界的无数水净化系统中被用于净化水。在这些系统内,它可选择性地杀灭病原体以及其他可能对人体和大型动物有害的生物体。它不是像游离氯那样将许多成份结合在一起。当游离氯与这些物质相结合时会产生致癌化合物。因此,尽管安装二氧化氯的初始成本更高,但从长远来看更节约钱;从卫生角度看也更安全。

Oneof the most popular methods of generating chlorine dioxide is by treatingsodium chlorite, a white or slightly yellow, flaky substance. While this soundslike table salt, it is not quite the same thing. Table salt is sodium chloride,and we generate chlorine dioxide from sodium chlorite. Note the last twoletters of each of these.
生产二氧化氯的最常用方法之一便是处理亚氯酸纳。亚氯酸纳是一种白色或淡黄色的片状物质,这个名字听起来像精制食盐,但实际上与食盐并不太相同。食盐是氯化钠;而我们用来生产二氧化氯的是亚氯酸纳。请注意它们的最后两个字母。

Throughoutthe world today, sodium chlorite (NaClO2) methods areused to generate chlorine dioxide more often than any other method. To arrive at the formula for chlorine dioxide, wemerely remove the sodium (Na) and we are leftwith ClO2. (Don’t worry; you don’t haveto understand these formulas to understand the basicsof what I am explaining here.) There are several dozen methods that use sodium chlorite to generate chlorinedioxide. The FDA has approved several methods inwhich swimming pool acid is added to a waterysolution of sodium chlorite for the purpose of makingchlorine dioxide, which is then used to sterilize chicken and beef before it is sold to the public. The acid generatesthe chlorine dioxide from the sodium chlorite. Inmany cases, the chlorine dioxide does nothave to be rinsed off vegetables that have been sterilized,as the chlorine dioxide soon turns to salt, but not enough to make the vegetables salty.
如今,亚氯酸纳方法在全球范围内比其他任何方法都要更常用于生产二氧化氯。为了获得二氧化氯的化学式,我们将钠(Na)移除,于是得到ClO2(别担心,要想理解我在此处解释的基本原理,您并不需要理解这些化学式)。有几十种方法都是利用亚氯酸纳来产生二氧化氯。FDA已经批准了几种方法;这些方法将游泳池中使用的酸加入到含亚氯酸纳的水溶液中,用于制造二氧化氯,随后用二氧化氯对鸡肉和牛肉进行杀菌然后再将这些肉出售。酸能通过亚氯酸纳产生二氧化氯。许多时候,并不一定要将二氧化氯从已经杀菌的蔬菜上冲洗下来,因为二氧化氯很快就会转变为盐;当然,这样的盐不足以令蔬菜有咸味。

In100,000 health food stores in the U.S., one can also find sodium chlorite in a watery form known as stabilizedoxygen. In almost all cases, stabilized oxygen ismanufactured by simply adding 3.5%sodium chlorite by weight to distilled water; that’s 35,000 ppm. You can also create it in your own kitchen,just don’t use any metal pots or pans—not evenstainless steel. Only use plastic, glass,or CorningWare. However, you will be much better offmaking MMS with my formula or buying it from someone who is using my formula. I’ll tell you exactly how to do thatlater in this book.
人们可以在美国100,000 家健康食品商店中找到水溶液形式的亚氯酸钠,俗称为稳定氧。我们只需要按重量计算将3.5%亚氯酸钠加入到蒸馏水中便可制备出稳定氧,这一浓度等于35,000 ppm。您也可以在自己的厨房里制造,但千万不要使用任何金属罐或者锅,哪怕是不锈钢材质的也不行。只能用塑料、玻璃或康宁锅(CorningWare)。然而,如果您用我的配方来制做MMS或者从使用我配方的制做者那里购买,效果会好得多。我将在下文明确告诉你们如何做。

For80 years, hundreds of thousands of people put a few drops of stabilized oxygen into their water or juice and drankit down thinking that it somehow furnished extraoxygen to their bodies. The few whorealized that some form of chlorine was generated, mentioned it in passing, but still insisted that thechlorite furnished the body withoxygen. Somehow, during all those years, not one of the alternative medicine groups ever decided to have agood chemist look at the formula, at least they neverwrote about doing so. The fact is thatsimple chemistry shows us that no oxygen that the body can use is generated.
80年来,无数人将几滴稳定氧放入他们的饮水或者果汁中,然后喝下去,认为这样做能为身体提供更多氧。只有少部分人意识到会产生某种形式的氯,但他们仍然坚持认为氯酸盐可为身体提供氧。当然,在这些年间,没有任何一个医疗组织决定找一位优秀的化学家来研究这个问题;至少他们从来没有写出他们这么做过。事实就是:这一简单的化学作用告诉我们没有产生任何能为身体所用的氧。

Chlorinedioxide is a powerful chemical and it has many uses. It is an oxidizer, lesspowerful than oxygen, but with a greater capacity for oxidizing, as it explodeswhen it encounters certain chemical conditions and is neutral in other chemicalconditions. It is selective.
二氧化氯是一种非常强效的化学物,有多种用途。它是一种氧化剂,不如氧有力,但氧化能力却更强,因为当它遇到某些特定化学条件时可产生爆炸。但它在其他化学条件下是中性的,它具有选择性。

Whatdo we mean when we say it explodes? To review the discussion presented inchapter 2, an explosion is merely a fast chemical reaction, generally oxidation,that also releases energy. There are two oxygen ions in the ClO2 formula, sowhy aren’t they released so the body can use them? It’s because they have a –2charge. They did their oxidizing before they arrived in this formula. Theycannot oxidize further, but the chlorine combined with the oxygen can. Whenchlorine dioxide touches an anaerobic pathogen with an outer surface thatcannot withstand oxidation or a poison that can be oxidized, it instantlyaccepts five electrons. It destroys anything that it can draw electrons fromand it generates heat at the same time (this action is called oxidation, evenwhen oxygen is not a part of the process). The oxygen atoms are then releasedfrom the chlorine dioxide; however, they are not elemental oxygen, they areions of oxygen with a –2 charge. They have the same charge as the oxygen incarbon dioxide, a gas that will kill you if you breathe enough of it eventhough it is not a poison. In other words, it doesn’t do anything to the lungs;instead, it prevents the lungs from getting the elemental oxygen that you need.
我们所说的爆炸是什么意思呢?根据第2章所述,爆炸指一种能释放能量的快速化学反应,通常是氧化反应。ClO2化学式中包含两个氧离子,但为什么它不释放出能为身体使用的氧呢?这是因为这些氧离子带–2电荷。它们在到达这一化学式之前确实发生了氧化作用。它们不能再进行氧化反应了,但是与氧结合的氯却可以。当二氧化氯接触到一个厌氧病原菌(这个厌氧病原菌的外表面经受不起氧化反应)或者一个可以被氧化的有毒物质时,它会立刻接受5个电子。它能破坏它从电子中获得的任何物质并同时产生热量 (这一作用被称为氧化作用,尽管氧并不是这一过程的一部分)。随后二氧化氯释放出氧原子。然而,这些氧并不是元素氧,而是带有–2电荷的氧离子。它们的电荷与二氧化碳中的氧相同;尽管二氧化碳不是有毒气体,但一旦人们吸入足量二氧化碳便会被它杀死。 也就是说,它不会对肺部产生任何作用,相反,它能阻止肺获得您需要的元素氧。

Hydrogenand oxygen mixed together become water, and that is all the oxygen can do atthis time. It becomes water or it becomes part of a carbon dioxide molecule.The chlorine, after the explosion of oxidation, loses its charge and becomes achloride—basically table salt—which again has no ability to oxidize, as it nolonger has any charge. There is nothing else left to cause any kind of sideeffect.
氢和氧混合在一起可变成水,而这也是目前氧所能做的一切。它能变成水或者二氧化碳分子的一部分。氯在经过氧化作用的爆炸后失去了电荷,变成氯化物。氯化物从基本上而言就是食盐,同样没有氧化能力,因为它也不带任何电荷。这样,剩下来不再有任何物质能产生任何副作用。

Thebasic idea is simply that oxygen and chlorine must be charged to the correctnumber of electrons or they do not oxidize. When oxygen is not capable ofoxidizing, it simply cannot do the job the body needs it to do. What sodiumchlorite really does is give us chlorine dioxide, a chemical that selectivelydestroys almost all pathogens that exist in the body. Each tiny chlorinedioxide molecule has tremendous power to destroy those things from which it candraw electrons, but it does not have the power to draw electrons from healthycells or aerobic bacteria.
其基本原理非常简单:氧和氯必须带正确数量的电子,否则不能氧化。当氧不能发生氧化反应时,它就不能完成身体需要它完成的工作。亚氯酸钠所起的作用就是为我们提供二氧化氯,二氧化氯能选择性地破坏身体内的几乎所有病原体。每个微小的二氧化氯分子都有很大的能力去破坏它从电子中获取的物质,但它不能从健康细胞或者需氧菌中获取电子。

Chlorinedioxide does not last forever. There is too much energy bundled into a smallparticle. It begins to lose some of its energy after a few minutes in the bodyand the same thing happens when it is released into public water supplies. Whenit has lost some of its energy in the body and is no longer explosive (unableto oxidize), it can then combine with other substances. There is some evidencethat it helps make myeloperoxidase, a chemical that the body uses to makehypochlorous acid, which is then used by the immune system to kill pathogens,killer cells, and other things. Chlorine dioxide is the only chemical knownthat has these qualities and that can do these things in the body withoutresulting in side effects. In public water works and in paper mills, thechlorine dioxide is generated at the site where it is used. Similarly, it isgenerated on site in the body from sodium chlorite.
二氧化氯并不会永远存在,这种小微粒里有太多能量。二氧化氯进入体内几分钟后就会开始失去某些能量;当它被释放到公用水供应系统中时也会发生同样的情况。二氧化氯在人体内一旦失去一部分能量就不再有爆炸性 (不能氧化),随后便会与其他物质结合。已有证据证实它能帮助制造骨髓过氧化酵素;身体可利用这种酵素产生次氯酸,而免疫系统可借助次氯酸杀死病原体、细胞和其他物质。二氧化氯是目前已知唯一具备这些特质、能在体内完成这些工作并且不产生副作用的化学物。在公用水处理机构和造纸厂,二氧化氯通常都是即产即用。同样,它在人体内也是通过亚氯酸钠现场产生。

How to Generate Chlorine Dioxide in the Human Body
如何在体内形成二氧化氯
Noneof the people who used stabilized oxygen for all those years ever realized thebenefits they were experiencing were the result of chlorine dioxide; and thus,no one ever tried to generate more of it. They believed that the millions ofoxygen ions connected to the chlorine were available to the body. While theyreceived a little benefit from the few drops of stabilized oxygen they added towater, which then released chlorine dioxide, it was released very slowly, andreally too slowly to do much good (a few chlorine dioxide ions per hour insteadof per minute). There was always some benefit, but nowhere near the fullpotential offered by MMS. For 80 years they missed out.
这么多年来,那些使用稳定氧的人中没有一个人意识到稳定氧所带来的益处正是二氧化氯产生的结果。因此,也从没有人试图制造更多二氧化氯。他们相信身体可获得无数与氯相连的氧离子。他们从加入水中的几滴稳定氧那里获得一点点益处,而稳定氧随后会释放二氧化氯,但这种释放速度非常缓慢因而没办法带来很多好处(每小时而不是每分钟释放一点点二氧化氯离子)。总是会有一些益处,但仍然不及MMS提供的所有可能益处。80年来他们都忽视了这一点。

So ifwe are going to generate chlorine dioxide in the body, we need to do it about1,000 times faster than is possible with a few drops of stabilized oxygen in aglass of water or juice, which gives you about 1 ppb (one part per billion).What we really need is 1 ppm (one part per million) and often even more. Infact, sometimes it takes 1 ppt (one part per thousand). But don’t worry aboutthose figures; one does not need to know all the technical details to make itwork. Just know that to cure AIDS it takes at least 1,000 times more chlorinedioxide than stabilized oxygen gives you, actually more like 10,000 times more.
因此,如果我们想要在体内产生二氧化氯,我们需要使其生产速率大概比“用一杯水或果汁中的几滴稳定氧生成二氧化氯(大约可产生1 ppb,即十亿分之一)”的速度快1000倍。我们所需要的是1 ppm (一百万分之一) 或者更多。事实上,有时还需要1 ppt (千分之一)。但是,不要担心这些数字;你们并不需要了解所有相关的技术细节。您只要知道这样获得的二氧化氯比稳定氧能提供的二氧化氯至少多1000倍,实际上通常要比10,000倍还要多。

Asmentioned above, the FDA has authorized adding swimming pool acid to solutionsof sodium chlorite in order to generate chlorine dioxide. All of the publicwater purification plants which do so, use various mechanical devices to addthe acid at a preestablished speed to the flow of watery sodium chlorite. Inthe human body, we want to add a lot of chlorine dioxide and do not have amechanical device we can use to add the acid slowly. We also want it to persistfor a while, so that it can be carried around to all parts of the body.Chlorine dioxide will persist for 1 to 2 hours if one has a food-grade sourceto ingest.
如上述,FDA已经批准将游泳池所用酸加入到亚氯酸钠溶液中以产生二氧化氯。所有公用水净化厂利用各种机器设备以一个预先设定好的速度将酸加入到亚氯酸钠水溶液中。在体内,我们想要添加大量二氧化氯,但是我们没有一个机械设备可以用来缓慢地添加酸。我们还希望它能保存一段时间,这样可以将二氧化氯带到身体各个部位。如果人们有食品级来源可以摄取,那么二氧化氯就能留存1至2小时。

TheImportance of Vinegar, Lime, Lemon, or Citric Acid
醋、酸橙、柠檬或柠檬酸
Thisis where vinegar, lime, or lemon comes in. The part that is important is the 5%acetic acid in the vinegar or the citric acid in lime or lemon. (On June 1,2007 it was discovered that pure citric acid works even better than vinegar,lime, or lemon.) When one of these items is added to sodium chlorite it causesthe solution to begin to release chlorine dioxide. The addition of 6 drops of asolution that is 22.4% sodium chlorite (MMS) to 30 drops of vinegar, lime, orlemon will release approximately 2 mgs of chlorine dioxide in 3 minutes—that’sthe reason for the 3-minute wait. However, when you add 4 ounces of water orapple juice to make about 1/2 glass of liquid, the process nearly stops,leaving the solution with 2 mgs chlorine dioxide for the body, which is quite abit. Adding vinegar, lime, or lemon to the sodium chlorite does the trick. Ifyou don’t add one of these items, all you have is the same old stabilizedoxygen health drink, which is interesting, but it really doesn’t get the jobdone.
因此,我们需要醋、酸橙或者柠檬。重要部分在于醋中的5%乙酸或者酸橙或柠檬中的柠檬酸(2007年6月1日人们发现纯柠檬酸比醋、酸橙或柠檬效果更好)。当这些东西中的某一种被加入到亚氯酸钠中,它可促使溶液开始释放二氧化氯。若将6滴22.4%亚氯酸钠溶液(MMS)加入30滴醋、酸橙或者柠檬中,可在3分钟后释放大约2mg二氧化氯,这也是我们为什么要等待3分钟的原因。然而,当你加入4盎司水或苹果汁以便获得半杯液体,这一释放过程就几乎停止了,只为身体留下含2mg二氧化氯的溶液;而2mg这一量是非常少的。将醋、酸橙或柠檬加入亚氯酸钠便可达到目的。如果你不加入上述任何物质,你所能获得的也不过是以前的稳定氧健康饮料而已;稳定氧健康饮料也有益处,但不能起到我们所需要的作用。

Thus,MMS starts off by producing 2 mgs of chlorine dioxide. It has an immediateeffect. We have been talking about using 6 drops of MMS, which is a maintenancedose, but if you are treating a disease, you may need 15 to 18 drops for a fulldose. As you read the instructions you will see that you usually start off withsmall doses and work your way up.
因此,MMS通过产生2mg二氧化氯开始起作用。它具有直接效果。我们一直在讨论使用6滴MMS这一保养剂量,但如果您是在治疗疾病,那么可能需要15至18滴完全剂量。当您阅读说明书时将会发现通常从使用小剂量开始,然后逐步增加。

Togive you an idea of how small 1 mg is, consider a standard U.S. dime. One gramis almost exactly 1/2 of a dime. Now imagine 1/2 of a dime cut into 1,000pieces. One of those pieces is 1 mg. That’s smaller than a speck of dust.That’s how powerful chlorine dioxide is; it only takes 1 mg of chlorine dioxideto begin killing pathogens in the body. The chlorine dioxide remains in thesystem for only a little over 1 hour. When the chlorine dioxide degenerates, itresults in either chemicals that the immune system really needs, or thechlorine turns to a chloride, leaving an insignificant amount of table salt andwater. Thus, there simply can be no side effects. There is nothing left tocause side effects.
为了让您了解1mg的剂量是有多么小,请想想标准的美国一角硬币。一克是一角硬币的1/2。现在请想象一下将一角硬币的1/2分成1000份,这1000份中的其中1份就是1mg,它比一粒灰尘还要小。这也正是二氧化氯的威力所在;它只需要用1mg二氧化氯就可以开始杀死体内病原体。二氧化氯可在系统内保持1个小时多一点。当二氧化氯退化时,它可产生免疫系统真正需要的化学物质;或者,氯可转变为氯化物,留下极微剂量的食盐和水。因此,没有任何副作用。没有什么能引发副作用的物质会残留下来。

Makeno mistake: Chlorine dioxide ions are extremely powerful. They are very smallparticles that contain a tremendous amount of energy, but they only remain thatway for a few minutes. They contain too much energy to last for any length oftime. In the world of submicroscopic energy particles, chlorine dioxide ionsare torpedos with selective warheads. Their chemical makeup gives them thisquality, and no other chemical has the same quality.
千万别弄错了:二氧化氯离子的效力是非常强大的。它们是非常小的微粒但却包含了极大能量,尽管这样的效力只能持续几分钟。它们包含的能量太大,因此无法持续太长时间。在亚微观能量粒子的世界里,二氧化氯离子好比是带有选择性弹头的水雷。它们的化学成分赋予了它们其他化学物质所没有的这一特质。

Somepeople have taken more than 40 times the amount of sodium chlorite contained instabilized oxygen. A perfectly healthy person may experience a small amount ofnausea for 10 to 15 minutes from a dose that large, and someone suffering froma serious illness may be nauseous for a longer period. I have tried 25 timesthe recommended MMS dose, as have a few other people, and it did make menauseous, but it did not have any lasting side effects. The point is, chlorinedioxide is not only not harmful, it is of great benefit to the body. Thenauseousness is the result of the chlorine dioxide attacking pathogens in thebody. In the case of a liver condition, such as hepatitis, one almost alwaysgets nauseous. The reason for this is that the liver begins to expel thepoisons as the chlorine dioxide begins to destroy them, but it also curesthe condition in record time.
有些人服用的亚氯酸钠是稳定氧所含量的40多倍。一个健康人在服用如此大的剂量之后可能会有轻微恶心感,并持续10至15分钟;而患有严重疾病的人的恶心感可能持续更长时间。我曾经试用过推荐MMS剂量25倍的剂量,这的确使我感觉恶心,但并没有任何持续副作用。二氧化氯不仅无害,而且对身体极为有益。人们有恶心感是因为二氧化氯正在攻击体内的病原体。如果有肝脏疾病(如肝炎),那么就会常常感觉恶心。这是因为当二氧化氯开始破坏有毒物质时,肝脏就会驱逐这些有毒物质,但同时也能在最短时间内治愈疾病。

Onelady with hepatitis C did exactly what I told her not to do. Instead of taking2 drops at first, to be certain she killed the hepatitis she used 30 drops,added the vinegar, waited 3 minutes, and added it to apple juice. It made hersick for 3 days. She then put the MMS aside and did not touch it for 8 months.She thought that since it had made her so sick that it didn’t work, but whenshe finally decided to go to the doctor, he could find no hepatitis in her body.Both were amazed. I have given it to many people with one of the hepatitisdiseases, A, B, or C. I can guarantee that 30 drops will make any hepatitispatient feel very sick, but it will also usually cure them. However, that isnot the way to do it. A hepatitis patient should never start out with more than2 drops. Normally, they will not feel any nausea with this dosage, and if theyslowly increase the drops until they can take 15 drops three times a daywithout nausea, they will usually test negative for hepatitis of all kinds. Ishould mention at this time that nothing is an absolute guarantee. Each personis different and there can be extenuating circumstances that change theoutcome.
一名患者丙肝的女士便没有按照我教她的方法使用MMS。她没有在一开始服用2滴MMS;相反,为了确保杀死肝炎病菌,她使用了30滴、加入醋、等待30分钟,然后再将混合溶液加入苹果汁中。这导致她生了3天病。随后,她讲MMS闲置在一旁,8个月都没有接触MMS。她认为既然MMS使其病得如此厉害,那么它根本就没有起效。但当她最后决定去看医生时,医生发现她体内没有肝炎了。 这真令人惊讶。我给许多患有甲肝、乙肝或者丙肝的病人服用过MMS,我能保证30滴这一剂量会使任何肝炎患者感到非常不舒服,但它确实治愈了他们。然而,治疗步骤原本不该如此。肝炎病人一开始不应当服用2滴以上剂量。通常,2滴不会使他们感到恶心,如果逐步增加剂量直至达到1天三次、每次5滴并且无恶心感,那么这些患者通常能转变为肝炎阴性,不论是哪种类型的肝炎。在此我应当说明,没有什么是绝对保证。每个人都是不同的,可能有一些情有可原的状况会改变结果。

Procedurefor Taking MMS for Maintenance
服用MMS用于保养身体状况的步骤
It isimportant to take MMS for longevity. I wish I could say for certain that itwill add an additional 25 years to your life; however, I can’t prove that yet,but I do believe it. All the evidence points to that conclusion. Dozens ofolder people are taking MMS and realizing that all the diseases that normallykill older people no longer have their sting. Their immune systems are up to100 times stronger than normal for people of their age, and pneumonia, flu, andother diseases just aren’t able to get a foothold as long as they are takingthe maintenance dose every day.
利用MMS实现长寿非常重要。我希望我能确定地说它能为您增加25年的寿命;然而,尽管我目前还不能做这样的保证,但我相信它可以。所有证据都表明了这样一个结论。许多老人都在服用MMS,并发现他们不再患有那些通常会杀死其他老人的所有疾病。他们的免疫系统比同龄普通老人要强100倍。只要他们每天服用保养剂量,肺炎、流感和其他疾病就不再有立足之地。

Youngerpeople can get by with taking the MMS maintenance dose two or three times aweek, but older people need to take it at least once a day. When taking it oncea day, every day, one can probably get by with taking 4-drop doses with thevinegar, the 3-minute wait, and the added apple juice (see below for exactinstructions.) Anyone taking it two or three times a week should always take atleast 6 drops per dose. Remember, hundreds of thousands of people have beentaking this solution for 80 years; all I have done is added a little food acid.No side effects have been reported in all these years and no side effects havebeen reported in the 6 years since the vinegar was added. Technically, thereshould not be any. It has been proven that a small quantity of chlorine dioxide(as in MMS) does not attack healthy cells. (A large quantity would kill anyoneor anything.)
年轻人可以每周服用MMS保养剂量2或3次,但老年人需要至少一天一次。每天服用一次且坚持天天服用。使用方法为:将4滴剂量混合在醋里、等待3分钟,然后加入苹果汁(参见下文的明确说明)。若一周服用2或3次,则每次至少需要使用6滴。请记住,80年来无数人都在服用这种溶液;我所做的只是加入了一点食物酸。在这些年间没有报导过任何副作用,自从加入醋之后的6年内也没有出现过任何副作用。从技术上而言,也不应当有任何副作用。已有证据证实,少量二氧化氯(比如MMS中的含量)不会攻击健康细胞(大量二氧化氯会杀死任何人或任何东西)。

Asexplained earlier, chlorine dioxide deteriorates into constituents that aretotally nonpoisonous. Nothing is left behind to build up, as is the case withmany conventional medicines. The chlorine dioxide lasts long enough to do itsjob and then the part that does not furnish the immune system with needed ionsbecomes nothing but micro amounts of table salt and water. The chlorine dioxidehas just a few minutes to do its thing and then it no longer exists. It leavesnothing behind that can build up.
如前面所述,二氧化氯可退化为完全无毒的各种成分。就像许多常用药品一样不会累积任何物质。二氧化氯可持续足够长的时间以完成它的工作,随后,不能为免疫系统提供所需离子的那一部分变成微量食盐和水。二氧化氯只需几分钟便能完成这些任务,随后不再存在。它不会留下任何可累积的物质。

Initialprocedure: Keep in mind that anyone taking MMS for the first timeshould start out with no more than 2 drops for their first dose. The reason beingthat 2 drops will not produce enough of a chemical reaction to causesignificant nausea in those who have a health condition. If you have a seriousillness, 2 drops could cause mild nausea for 10 minutes or so. In that case,continue taking 2 drops daily or several times daily until there is no nausea.When you have reached the point where there is no nausea from 2 drops, then use3 drops the next time. Continue this until you are at 15 drops three times aday and then drop back to 6 drops a day. When using MMS for treatment of someserious illness, you will need to consider that MMS is only active in the bodyfor about an hour. Thus, hourly doses will make the best progress, as the moreMMS you can get into the body without creating nausea or diarrhea, the greaterthe positive effect it will have against the illness.
初始步骤: 谨记一点,任何人在第一次服用MMS时的初次剂量不得超过2滴,这是因为2滴不会产生足够化学反应,继而不会导致健康人群的明显恶心感觉。如果您患有严重疾病,2滴可能引发10分钟左右的轻微恶心感。 在这种情况下每天服用2滴剂量一次或几次,直至不再有恶心感觉。当2滴剂量不会再使您有恶心感觉时,可于下一次使用3滴剂量。继续这么做,直至使用量达到一天三次、每次5滴(每天共15滴),然后再回到每天6滴的剂量。使用MMS治疗某些严重疾病时,需要记得MMS在体内的起效持续时间大约为1小时。因此,按小时给药可产生最佳效果,因为在不产生恶心或腹泻的情况下,身体吸收到的MMS越多,对疾病的积极治疗作用就越大。

Keepin mind that when we refer to drops we always mean that one must add 1/4 to 1/2teaspoon of vinegar, lime, lemon, or citric acid and then wait 3 minutes beforeadding 1/2 glass of juice. That’s 4 ounces of juice for those of you who aremore scientific. Without the vinegar, lime, or lemon, the whole exercise islittle more than the drinking of a nice health drink. But nice health drinks don’tdo the job. And remember, DO NOT use juice with added vitamin C.
记住,当我们提到“滴”一词时,通常意味着必须添加1/4至1/2茶匙醋、酸橙、柠檬或柠檬酸,等待3分钟后再加半杯果汁。更精确地说就是4盎司果汁。若没有醋、酸橙或柠檬,整个过程就差不多只是喝一杯不错的健康饮料而已。但这样的健康饮料并不能起到我们需要的作用。另外,请记住,切勿使用添加了维他命C的果汁。

Sothe exact procedure is this: Add 2 drops of MMS to a clean, empty, dry glass.Then add 10 drops of vinegar, lime, or lemon (if you use citric acid see theinstructions in chapter 10). Swirl the glass by hand to mix the contents. Wait3 minutes. Add 1/2 glass of apple juice and drink right away. You cansubstitute grape juice or pineapple juice as long as they are fresh, but don’tbuy juices with added vitamin C and do not use orange juice. Orange juiceprevents the production of chlorine dioxide.
具体过程如下:将2滴MMS滴入一个干净、干燥的空玻璃杯中,再滴入10滴醋、酸橙或柠檬(如果您使用柠檬酸,请参照第10章的说明)。用手振动玻璃杯,使内容物混合均匀。等待3分钟后加入1/2杯苹果汁,然后立刻喝下。你可以用葡萄汁或菠萝汁替代,只要它们是新鲜果汁,但千万不要购买添加了维他命C的果汁或者使用橙汁。橙汁会阻碍二氧化氯的生成。

As Ihave said, the reason for using fresh juice is that most juices have vitamin Cadded as a preservative. It makes the juice last longer and it is good for you,but it inhibits the release of chlorine dioxide. It can even prevent you fromgetting the results that you want from taking MMS. So, if you do usestore-bought juice, make sure that it does not say that vitamin C has been added.If it does, you can always drink it several hours before or after taking MMS.
我前面已经说明过,使用新鲜果汁是因为大多数瓶装果汁都添加了维他命C作为防腐剂。Vc能够延长果汁的有效期限,对人体也有益,但是它会抑制二氧化氯的释放。它会使你无法获得原本可以通过服用MMS而享有的效果。因此,如果您使用了商店贩卖的果汁,请确保里面没有添加维他命C。如果确实含有Vc,可以在服用MMS几个小时前后饮用。

Allowingthe drops and vinegar to sit more than 3 minutes is not necessarily a problem.The chlorine dioxide in the drops begins to separate and the chlorine goes offinto the air. Thus, the concentrate of chlorine dioxide remains fairly constantfor up to 10 minutes; however, tiny amounts of chlorine do remain in thesolution. Putting a lid on the container makes the chlorine dioxide muchstronger. Some people do this to make a stronger drink. The very best practiceis to not allow the drops and acid to sit for longer than 3 minutes beforeadding your juice and drinking it.
将MMS和醋的混合液静置3分钟以上并不会造成什么问题。MMS液滴中的二氧化氯开始分离,氯进入到空气中。因此,二氧化氯的浓度最多可维持10分钟;然而,溶液中确实还留有微量氯。给容器盖上盖子能使二氧化氯更浓。有些人便是用这样的方法制造更强浓的饮剂。最好的做法就是在添加果汁和饮用前等待的时间不要超过3分钟。

Toensure a strong drink of chlorine dioxide, drink it immediately after addingthe juice. (It’s not dangerous to allow it to sit longer, just not aseffective). Juices that can be used are apple juice, grape juice, pineapplejuice, and cranberry juice. Again, do not use orange juice. Orange juiceprevents the production of chlorine dioxide, and thus prevents MMS from beingeffective.
为了保证二氧化氯饮剂的浓度足够高,请在添加果汁后立刻喝下溶液(等待一段时间并不会产生什么危险,但效果会降低)。可使用的果汁有苹果汁、葡萄汁、菠萝汁和小红莓汁。我要再次强调,请勿使用橙汁。橙汁会抑制二氧化氯的形成,继而导致MMS失效

AdditionalTechnical Stuff: This is just to further clarify some points madeearlier. There are two levels of deterioration that take place when we aretalking about a dose of MMS:
其他技术信息:这些信息是为了进一步阐明早前提出的一些要点。当我们谈及一份剂量MMS时,发现了两个层面的退化:

1.The first thing that deteriorates is the sodium chlorite. After the vinegar isadded, the sodium chlorite begins to deteriorate releasing chlorine dioxideinto the solution. A chlorine dioxide ion is an extremely small particle thatcontains a tremendous amount of energy and power.
2.Chlorine dioxide is not very stable and it too quickly begins to deteriorate. Achlorine dioxide ion retains its ability to destroy pathogens, diseased cells,poisonous substances, and other harmful items for only about 60 minutes. Itbegins to lose its energy within seconds after being released from the sodiumchlorite, but it can usually do its job for up to 60 minutes. By the end of anhour or so, it has deteriorated to the point that it will no longer destroypathogens, but it can still combine with various other chemicals.
1. 首先退化的是亚氯酸钠。加入醋之后,亚氯酸钠开始退化,释放二氧化氯到溶液中。一个二氧化氯离子是非常小的微粒,但却包含了非常多能量和效力。
2.二氧化氯不是非常稳定,很快开始退化。一个二氧化氯离子破坏病原体、疾病细胞、有毒物质和其他有害物的能力可保持大约60分钟。二氧化氯从亚氯酸钠中被释放出来后的几秒钟内就开始失去能量,但是在60分钟内都能完成自己的工作。一小时快结束之时,它已经退化得不再能破坏病原体,但是还能与各种其他化学物质结合。

Okay,so maybe “a tremendous amount of energy” isn’t very scientific, but let’s justsay that chlorine dioxide begins to deteriorate almost immediately andcontinues until it is no longer chlorine dioxide. It separates into itsconstituents of chlorine, oxygen, and energy—nothing else. The chlorine and oxygenhave lost their charge and thus are not active.
“非常多的能量”这一说法也许不是很科学,我们可以说二氧化氯几乎立刻就开始退化并一直持续到它不再是二氧化氯为止。它可分离为各个成分:氯、氧和能量,不再有其他物质。氯和氧已经失去了能量,因此没有活性。
Thedeterioration of chlorine dioxide in the human body leaves absolutely nothingbehind. The process of destroying pathogens and other harmful items in the bodyleaves nothing behind but dead pathogens, and again, chloride and oxygen thatcan only become a part of the water of the body.
二氧化氯在体内的退化反应显然不会留下什么有害物质。在体内破坏病原体和其他有害物质的过程留下的是死亡的病原体,再无其他。同样,氯和氧只会变成体内水分的一部分。

Arnoldand I founded the Malaria Solution Foundation. He was in charge. I withdrewfrom that foundation when I realized its members were not very committed totreating malaria in Africa. They informed me that they had plenty of money andmillions to spend treating malaria in Africa, but they continued with miningand rice distribution programs and nothing happened with the program todistribute MMS in Africa. If they were really committed, but were just toobusy, they could have sent me.
Arnold和我组建了疟疾溶液基金会(Malaria Solution Foundation),Arnold是负责人。当我意识到基金会的成员并不热心于在非洲治疗疟疾时,我退出了。他们告诉我,他们可以投入许多钱用于在非洲治疗疟疾,但他们继续热衷于采矿和大米分发计划,而没有付诸任何行动于MMS非洲分发计划。如果他们真的非常坚定而只是太忙碌的话,他们原本可以派我前去。

Wehave the cure for the disease that has been the biggest killer of humans forhundreds of years. So while millions of people have been suffering and dying,what has the Malaria Solution Foundation been doing? They have been over inAfrica giving out rice bran packets to school children. That’s a nice program.It’s nice to help children, but our organization was formed to solve theproblem of malaria. I may be beating this point to death, but there were anumber of people who could not see why I left the foundation to concentrate onwriting this book
我们已经治愈了疟疾;多少年来,疟疾一直是人类的头号杀手。当无数人在因疟疾而受罪甚至死亡时,疟疾溶液基金会应该做些什么呢?他们在非洲向学童发放米糠。这也是一个很好的计划,它能帮助儿童;但我们成立这个组织原本是以解决疟疾问题为目标的。我可能有点过于死盯着这点不放,但有太多人不理解为什么我离开基金会、专注于写这本书。

Afterseveral years, I finally realized that I could not leave the MMS information intheir hands. If I did, the world would never learn about it. This informationsimply cannot be owned or controlled by any one person or group. The MalariaSolution Foundation Web site (malariasolution.com) will tell you much about theprograms that we conducted in Africa and maybe give you more confidence in whatI have been saying—MMS really works. (This site, by the way, was finished inthe last part of 2006, 5 years after I was first told that they were going toput up a good site). Their last trip to Malawi was last year, and it hadnothing to do with curing malaria in that country. It had to do withdistributing rice bran packets to orphanages. That is a feel good program; butthe goal of the Foundation is not being addressed.
几年后,我终于意识到我不能将MMS相关信息留在他们手中。如果我这么做的话,全世界人民将永远不会了解它。MMS不应当由任何人或任何组织拥有或控制。疟疾溶液基金会的网站(malariasolution.com)将告诉你我们如何在非洲展开计划,并且让你对我所说的一切更有信心——MMS确实有作用(顺便说一下,这个网站于2006年12月建成,也就是他们第一次告知我将建立一个优秀网站的5年后)。他们最后一次去马拉威是在去年,但这次旅程与在该国治疗疟疾一点关系也没有。他们去那里是给孤儿院发放米糠。那也是一个很棒的计划,但基金会的目标没有得以实现。

Ifyou are interested in obtaining additional verification of the validity of MMS,you might contact the Malawi government. They conducted their own separatetests with MMS which produced the same results we achieved in the prison: 90%of malaria patients were cured in less than 24 hours and 100% were cured in 48 hours.No other treatment has ever reached even a 10% cure rate in 24 or 48 hours.
如果您有兴趣获取关于MMS有效性的其他证据,可以联系马拉威政府。他们用MMS展开了独立试验,其结果与我们在监狱做的试验结果一致:90%的疟疾病人在不到24小时内治愈,100%患者在48小时内痊愈。还没有其他治疗方法能在24或48小时内达到10%的治愈率。

Ihave included two pictures of blood samples on the following page. Thesepictures were taken with a dark-field microscope that was designed especiallyfor viewing blood. The first picture shows the blood of a person before takinga dose of MMS. All the cells shown are red blood cells. Notice how the cellsare all touching one another and clumped together. This is an unhealthycondition. This person needs more water and minerals.
我在下一页展示了两幅血液样本的照片。这些照片是用专为观察血液而设计的超显微镜拍摄的。第一张照片是某位病人服用MMS前的血液,照片中呈现的所有细胞都是红血球。请注意这些细胞如何相互接触并聚集在一起。这是不健康的状态。该患者需要更多水和矿物质。

Thesecond picture shows the blood of the same person 1.5 hours after taking a10-drop dose of MMS with the vinegar, the 3-minute wait, and added water. Notethat the red blood cells are no longer sticking together, but more importantly,the circles show three white blood cells moving towards the larger crystallineblood clot. They will ingest the clot trapping the crystalline particles.Although you cannot see movement in still pictures, these white blood cellswere up to 10 times more active than normal after MMS was taken. A video ofthis blood shows the movement.
第二张照片显示了同一病人在服用了10MM与醋的混合液(混合后等待3分钟再加入水)后1.5小时的血液样本。红血球不再粘在一起,但更重要的是,圆圈指出的3个白血球正在朝着更大的晶体状血块移动;它们将吞噬这种抑制结晶微粒的血块。尽管你在静止图片中看不到这种移动,但在服用MMS后这些白血球的活性比普通状态下高10倍。血液样本的视频录像可以展示这种运动。

Ifyou have Internet access, visit the following site to view these items: <www.miraclemineral.org>.
如果您可以上网,可登录下面这个网站浏览以上信息:<www.miraclemineral.org>。

Youmay not believe it, but for years the U.S. FDA has been suppressing all realcancer cures, as well as information concerning how vitamins prevent heartattacks, and all other information regarding products that may in any way reducethe income of the large pharmaceutical companies (Big PHARMA). Please don’ttake my word for it; become informed. Read the information available on theInternet. Just go to any search engine and search on “FDA Suppression.” Thereis voluminous documentation from as early as the 1930’s. You will see, theyhave put authors in jail and told them that they will only withdraw theaccusations if the author will withdraw his claims. Once the author has lostall of his money and is tired of fighting he gives up. There are hundreds ofmedical facts that are being suppressed right now that would save thousands oflives around the world. There are many records of people who have died undervery questionable conditions when they have tried to inform the public. Pleasedon’t write this off as a bunch of crazy conspiracy nonsense. MMS is one moremedical fact that they will try to suppress. Try it so you will know that itworks. Your life and the lives of thousands, even millions, are at stake. Isn’tthat important enough to at least try it once? Spend a couple of hoursresearching this issue. The facts are there.
您也许不相信,但事实的确是如此:美国FDA多年以来一直在压制所有真正的癌症治疗方法、关于维他命如何预防心脏病发作的信息以及所有 “可能减少大型医药公司(Big PHARMA)收入的产品”的相关信息。请不要把我说的话当回事,只要知道就好。您可以在网络上阅读相关信息,使用任何搜索引擎来搜索“FDASuppression(FDA压制)”一词。 还有大量来自20世纪30年代早期的文檔。你将会发现,他们已经将作者关进监狱并告诉作者如果撤销他的声明他们就不再起诉他。一旦作者失去所有钱财并厌倦了斗争,就会放弃。还有无数的医学事实正在受到压制,这些事实可以挽救全世界无数人的生命。还有许多人死于非常可疑的状况,他们都曾经试图将事实公之于众。 请不要认为这是疯狂的胡说。MMS也是他们想要压制的又一个医学事实。请试用一下MMS,您将会发现它的作用。您的生命、还有无数人的生命都处于危急关头。因此,难道不应该至少试用一次MMS吗?请花上几个小时来研究这一问题,事实摆在这里。

TreatingSymptoms
治疗症状
Modernmedicine, by way of doctors, treats symptoms. The majority of the drugs you buyat pharmacies (99%) focus on treating symptoms. In other words, if you have aheadache, the doctor gives you something for the pain, but doesn’t figure outwhat is causing the headache. If you can’t sleep, the doctor gives you a drugthat helps you sleep, but doesn’t figure out what is keeping you awake. If youget arthritis in the knee, the doctor gives you a drug for the pain, butdoesn’t figure out the reason for the arthritis. If you have poor digestion,the doctor gives you a tablet that neutralizes the acid in your stomach andallows the food to go through your system without being digested. He doesn’tfind the cause of the poor digestion, or even give you something that willdigest the food. There are a thousand different drugs directed at symptoms andone side effect of many of these drugs is death. All drugs have side effects.Death is not a possible side effect of all of them, but most of them havecaused a death at one time or another.
医生用现代医学治疗症状。你在药局购买的大多数药品(99%) 都以治疗症状为主。也就是说,如果你头痛,医生会给你止痛药,但不会弄清楚引发头痛的原因。如果你失眠,医生会给你帮助睡眠的药物,但不会深究什么使你无法入眠。假若你的膝盖有关节炎,医生会给你开止痛药,但不会帮你找出关节炎的诱因。如果你消化不良,医生则给你开一些能中和胃酸、使食物在无需消化的情况下通过身体系统的药片。他不会找出导致消化不良的病因,甚至也不会为你提供一些能消化食物的东西。许多药都是以症状为目标,而这些药物的副作用往往是致死。所有药品都有副作用,死亡并非所有药的副作用,但大多数药物都可能在某个时候导致死亡。

Whydo you suppose the drugs of the world, especially in America, have been createdto treat symptoms and not the causes of diseases? It’s no secret that drugsonly treat symptoms. Most people already know this, just ask anyone interestedin health. Medical drugs treat symptoms and all of the medical researchconducted by pharmaceutical companies is directed towards treating symptoms andnot towards finding the causes of problems. Well, the reason is that if youfind the cause of a disease or health problem, you can usually cure theproblem. In that case, you cannot continue to sell the drug over and over untilthe person dies. Billions of dollars are involved. Treating symptoms does notcure or change the problem. Why hasn’t there been any significant advancementin cancer treatment technology in 100 years? With one or two minor exceptions,the same treatments are used today as were used more than 100 years ago. Theworld has made dramatic advancements in almost everything except the treatmentof cancer and other diseases. They have refined the treatments, made the drugspurer, made the needles better, made the X-ray machines better, made therecords better, made the timers that time the treatments better, but thetreatments themselves have not changed.
为什么说世界上(特别是在美国)的药物都是为了治疗症状而非疾病病因而创造呢?药品只能治疗症状,这早已不是秘密。只要你问问任何关注健康的人,就会发现许多人清楚地知道这一点。医疗药品是用来治疗症状的;医药公司展开的所有医学研究都是以“治疗症状”而非“指出疾病病因”为导向。原因在于,如果找出疾病或或健康问题的原因,往往就能治愈疾病或解决问题;这样,医药公司就没办法不断继续销售药品直至病人死亡。 这关系到数十亿美元。而治疗症状则不会治愈或改变问题。为什么过去100年来癌症治疗技术都没有取得重大进展呢?除了一两个例外之外,如今使用的治疗方法与100多年前的还是一样。除了癌症和其他疾病的治疗外,这个世界几乎在所有方面都取得了巨大进步。人们已经促使治疗方法更完美、药物更纯净、注射针更完善、X线仪器更卓越、病历记录更全面、定时器能更准确地为治疗计时,但是,治疗本身却没有任何改善。

Thepharmaceutical companies spend billions of dollars on two lawyers and often twolaw offices for each congressman and each senator in the United States. Theyhave tried again and again to suppress vitamins. I don’t have time to cover allof the facts here. Please become informed on this subject. The data and theproof are available. The truth cannot be suppressed. Justread the thousands of documents available on the Internet. The pharmaceuticalcompanies spend billions influencing Congress under the pretense that they areinterested in public safety. Do you imagine that we would be much safer ifwe didn’t know about vitamins? The truth affects all countries of the world. Atthis time, the FDA has just informed the public that it intends to shut downover 50% of the alternative health supplement companies. This is because theyfinally prevailed upon Congress to pass a law stating that all supplements mustbe under FDA control.
在美国,医药公司花费了数十亿美元用于聘请两名律师并成立两个法律办公室分别针对国会议员和参议院。他们一次次地压制维他命。我没有时间在此处一一陈述所有事实,但请您关注这一问题。相关资料和证据均可获取,真相是不能被掩盖的。您可以在网络上浏览很多相关文檔。医药公司打着关注公众安全的旗号投入了无数资金影响国会的决定。您相信“如果我们不了解维他命,我们将会更安全”这一观点吗?事实才能影响全世界各个国家。这一次,FDA向公众宣布他们将关闭50%以上的替代健康补充品公司。这是因为他们最终说服国会通过了一条法律:所有补充剂必须由FDA控制。

MMSis such a simple cure that it need not be relegated to doctors. Individualshave the ability to treat themselves. This means that the FDA is going to havea much harder time suppressing it. The public, the sick and suffering, have oneshort window that is now open, but we don’t know for how long. This time, theFDA cannot suppress a couple of doctors or arrest the author of a book, becausethey can’t find me. I am not tied to some expensive lab and I can move around.But they don’t have to find me to stop MMS. The billions of dollars behind themwill definitely try, because ultimately, a great part of those billions arelost if MMS becomes well known. Please, please take the attitude that maybe, justmaybe, I might be telling the truth.
MMS是一种不需要医生处理的简单治疗方法,每个人都能够为自己治疗。这意味着FDA更加需要压制MMS。遭受疾病和痛苦的公众获得了一个新的希望,但我们不知道这能持续多久。FDA这一次没办法镇压医生或者逮捕书籍作者了,因为他们找不到我。我与任何实验室都没有关系,我可以四处走动。但事实上他们并没有必要找到我以便停止销售MMS;即使他们不这么做,他们身后的财团也不会坐视不理。如果MMS变得知名,医药公司将会损失无数利益。请相信,也许,我只是说也许,我将告诉你们真相。

Thisis where you come in. It now rests on your shoulders. I’ve done what I can do.It’s up to you, the readers of this book, to spread the word to the world. Itcan happen if you will tell your friends. The more people you can get to read thisbook, and the more people you tell before the pharmaceutical companies find outabout MMS, the less likely they will be able to suppress it. Up to this point,they have been so convinced that I am a charlatan that they have not paid anyattention to me. This has been my only safeguard. But when they start gettingreports of people getting well and people being cured, it will be a differentstory. This is now the fourth printing of this book. The first printing soldout and thousands of people were cured of many different diseases. Many whoused this book passed the information on to their friends, but many did not. Ifwe are going to win, many more are going to have to lend a hand, in order todistribute the book further.
这就是你们所要做的了,现在一起都靠你们了。我已经完成了我所能做的一切。你们,本书的读者们,有责任将MMS推广到全世界。如果您愿意将它告诉朋友们,就能实现这一目标。如果你们能让更多的人读这本书,就可以在医药公司采取行动前让越多人了解MMS,FDA和医药公司压制MMS的可能性就越低。到现在为止,他们一直都确信我是一个不值得他们注意的吹牛者。而这也是我的唯一保护伞。但是,一旦他们收到人们好转和被治愈的报告,情况就会有所不同了。这一版是本书的第四版。第一版售罄后,无数人的许多种不同疾病都被治愈了。许多用过这本书的人都将这一信息传递给他们的朋友,但还有许多人没有这么做。如果我们想要赢,应当有更多人帮助我们,从而将这本书传播得更广。

Thereis a point of no return. I don’t know how many people it will take to getthere, but if we can reach that point, they will no longer be able to slam thedoor in our faces. That point will be reached when enough people have learnedabout MMS, and have used it and know it works. Believe me, a few individualsisn’t enough. It will take millions who know that it works. Please join us.Either use it or just support the idea that the public deserves to know. Get asmany people to download the free book (The Miracle Mineral Solutionof the 21st Century Part I) as possible and/or have them buy Part II onlineor the hardcopy of this book. When you are successful in using MMS to helpsomeone or yourself, broadcast it widely. We may only have a few months. Weprobably have less than a year to get it to the public. The elimination andprevention of suffering, misery, and the death of millions depends upon you.(Sorry to be so dramatic, but this is a fact.)
如今已经是箭在弦上不得不发了。我不知道能聚集起多少人,但如果我们做到了的话,他们就再也不能当着我们的面无礼拒绝我们。如果有足够多的人知道MMS、使用MMS并了解其作用原理,就能实现上述目标了。请相信我,一小部分人知道是不够的,需要有了解MMS如何起效的数百万人参与进来。请加入我们吧!无论是使用它,还是只是支持“公众应当知道它”这一观点。让尽量多的人来下载免费书(21世纪的神奇矿物质溶液I部分 TheMiracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century Part I),或者劝说他们购买网络版第II部分或本书硬拷贝。当你成功地使用MMS帮助他人或自己时,请广为宣传。我们可能只有几个月的时间了。我们只有不到一年的时间来让公众了解MMS。“消除并预防无数人的苦难、悲惨和死亡”这一任务就取决于你们了(请原谅我说得如此戏剧化,但这就是事实)。

Again,go to Google and search on “FDA Suppression” and you will realize that I amtelling the truth. Otherwise, you will realize that what I am saying here istrue when they begin their campaigns to convince the public that the facts inthis book are false. The problem that they will have is that anyone can try it,but they will use fear to prevent millions from even considering it. That iswhy we need millions who have already tried it and know that it works. Join thecrusade. Lives are at stake. Of course, if you don’t tell your friends, the FDAand the Big PHARMA will not mount such a campaign.
同样,如果用Google搜索“FDA压制(FDA Suppression)”一词,您将会发现我所说的都是真的。或者,你将会发现我此处所说的是真的,他们开始展开运动促使公众相信这本书是虚假骗人的。他们面临的一个问题就是任何人都可以试用MMS,但他们将利用人们的担心情绪阻止无数人考虑试用MMS。这也是为什么我们需要那些已经使用过MMS并知道其作用原理的人们的帮助。人类的生命正岌岌可危。当然,如果你们不将MMS告知朋友,FDA和大型医药公司也不会部署这样的运动。

Ifyou are on a tight budget and don’t have the 10 bucks for Book II, send me anemail according to the instructions given on the copyright page at thebeginning of this book and I will email you a free copy. As you will note onthe copyright page, in the event of my death, this book becomes public domain.I apologize again for being so dramatic, but I am 76 years old and in my yearsI have learned that people would rather hear the facts than someone “beatingaround the bush.”
如果您手头较为拮据,没有十元钱购买本书第II册,请按照本书开头版权声明里的说明给我发电子邮件,我将通过邮件回寄一份免费副本给您。版权声明这一页还指出,在我死亡后这本书将不受版权限制。请原谅我这么说,但是我已经76岁高龄了,我这么多年的生活阅历告诉我:人们更宁愿听事实而不是“拐弯抹角的话”。

Ialso want to say that any excess profit earned on the sale of this book, beyondthe expenses of its distribution, will be spent in Africa towards eliminatingdiseases there. I can now state that I am part of the Kinnaman Foundation. Somoney can be donated to the African-America MMS Project at the KinnamanFoundation, and such donations are fully deductible for income tax purposes.
我还想说,本书销售所得的收益在扣去分发费用后剩下的所有利润将被用于在非洲治疗疾病。
现在,我要宣布我是金纳曼基金会(KinnamanFoundation)的成员。因此,你们可以捐款给金纳曼基金会的非洲-美国MMS计划,而为了所得税的避税,这些捐款将被全部扣减。

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-6 03:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 心的力量 于 2020-5-18 20:33 编辑

Chapter10
A NewLook at Disease
10对疾病的重新审视
Thereis another important discovery I would like to tell you about. It is amazingthat an inventor should have discovered it instead of one of the world’s mostprominent scientists. Apparently, it’s just too simple for science, as theinformation has been available for 100 years. It was mostly luck that I was inthe position to make the discovery. No doubt, 60 years of spiritual seekingmade the discovery possible. As with MMS, I really haveto tell the world about it. It must be told far and wide or I will foreversuffer the consequences, as the sin of omission is just as bad as the sin ofcommission, as far as karma is concerned
我将告诉你另一个重要发现。奇怪的是由一个发明家而非世界上最重要的科学家之一发现了它。显然,这条已经存在100年的信息对科学界而言太简单了。幸运的是我发现了它。毋庸置疑,60年的精神追寻使得这一发现成为可能。与MMS一样,我必须将这个发现告诉给全世界。必须将它广为传播,否则我将永远遭受一切后果,因为从因果报应的角度来看“明知却不说”与犯罪同样严重。

Ican’t say what it is right up front, because I’d probably lose you, but hang onfor a few paragraphs and I will surprise you. I was first introduced to sodiumchlorite in about 1985. As far as I could tell, it was used to purify water andkill diseases on tropical fish. In actuality, it was being used in many placesaround the world to purify water and as a health drink. I soon discovered thatsome health food stores carried it and that it was called stabilized oxygen.There was always a fair market for it, as it seemed to help recovery from manydifferent diseases. I had heard many great claims for stabilized oxygen, butlike most medicines, it seemed to only work for some people, and often onlysome of the time.
我不能说什么事应该摆在最前头,因为这可能会令你感到迷失。但是,请给我一点篇幅,我将让你大吃一惊。我第一次认识亚氯酸钠是在1985年左右。这种物质被用于净化水以及为热带鱼治疗疾病。事实上,亚氯酸钠在世界各地的许多地方已经被用于净化水或者当做健康饮料。我很快发现,游侠健康食品店在销售亚氯酸钠并称之为稳定氧。它总是有市场的,因为它能帮助人们从多种不同疾病康复。我曾经听说过关于稳定氧的许多用途,但与大多数药物一样,它只能对一部分人、在某些时候起效。

Aftermy discovery in the jungle that stabilized oxygen sometimes cured malaria, andmy later discovery that the addition of a food acid increased the rate ofrecovery from malaria to 100%, I began to see hundreds of people recover fromdiseases. When I traveled to Africa, I witnessed thousands of people recoverfrom malaria and other diseases. Then, while I lived in my small desert town, Iwatched more people recover from diseases. During that time, I sent manybottles of MMS to Africa and hundreds more were cured of malaria and otherdiseases. As I have said earlier, at one time I sent enough for one person totreat over 5,000 people for malaria in Sierra Leone, and at another time, Isent enough to treat over 1,600. Of course, there were many times when I onlysent 1 to 10 bottles. (I should mention that some of the time Arnold furnishedthe money for me to send these bottles, and other times he did not.) Inaddition, I sold and gave many bottles away around town, to people in theneighboring town, and to individuals in other places in the U.S. I’m not sayingall this to brag, and I hope it doesn’t sound like it. I’m simply trying tomake a point.
我在丛林里发现稳定氧有时能治愈疟疾之后,随后又发现添加食物酸可将疟疾康复率提升至100%;我开始看到无数的疟疾患者痊愈。当我去到非洲时,我看到无数人的疟疾和其他疾病被治愈。当我在沙漠小镇生活时,我看到更多的疟疾患者康复。那段时间,我将MMS寄往非洲,更多人的疟疾和其他疾病因而得以治愈。如我前面所述,我曾经给一个人寄了足够MMS用于治疗塞拉利昂的5000多名疟疾患者;还有一次,我寄去可治疗1600多人的MMS。当然,还有很多次我只寄了10瓶(我应当告诉你们,有时Arnold会为我提供邮寄这些MMS的费用,但有时候他不会支付这些钱)。此外,我还将大量MMS出售或者免费提供给邻近小镇的人们以及美国其他地方的居民。我提到这些不是为了夸耀自己,我也希望看起来并非如此。我只是想要说明一点。

However,before I make the point, let me also say that since I came to Mexico, I havereceived more than 12,000 emails and hundreds of phone calls. Many have beenfrom people asking questions, but there have also been those who wanted to tellme how they were now free from the symptoms of lupus; diabetes; hepatitis A, B,and C; AIDS; cancer; and many other diseases. In Hermosillo, my Mexican,schoolteacher partner, Clara Beltrones, has treated about 100 people in herhome, many while I was present. She has also treated more than 500 localIndians.
然而,在我表达观点前,请允许我说明:自从我来到墨西哥后一共收到了12000多封电子邮件和无数来电。许多时候是人们向我提出问题,但还有些人是希望告诉我他们的狼疮、糖尿病、甲肝、乙肝和丙肝、艾滋病、癌症和许多其他疾病的症状已经消失。在埃莫西约(Hermosillo),我的墨西哥籍教师合作人Clara Beltrones在自己的家庭里治愈了大约100人。她还治疗了500多个当地印度人。

Forexample, one night a man called and brought his wife by after hearing a localradio talk show. She came in with a standard walker that you push along, butshe could not hold onto the walker, so her husband had to hold her hand on it. Her right hand and right foot were both paralyzed, and shehad trouble walking on the foot. She complained that her sciatica wasgiving her much pain. Clara gave her a 6-drop dose and had her wait 1 hourwhile they discussed things. In that first hour, the lady noticed that the painwas going away in her sciatica and that feeling was coming back in her hand.After the second 6-drop dose 1 hour later, she noticed feeling returning to herfoot. Soon she was moving her fingers and her toes. Before she left, she hadregained full movement of her hand and her foot. She could move all her toesand the other muscles in her foot. She left, still using the walker, but shedid not need help from her husband, and it was obvious that she would soon bewalking without the walker, once she got used to her new mobility.
例如,某天晚上,一个男人在听了当地的电台谈话节目后打电话给我并带着妻子过来了。她带着标准款助步车进来的,但她没办法抓紧助步车,因此她的丈夫必须扶住她的手。她的右手和右脚都麻痹了,因此走路有困难。她抱怨说坐骨神经痛导致她非常痛苦。Clara给了她6滴剂量,并让她在他们讨论事情时等待1个小时。在第一个1小时期间,这名女士发现坐骨神经痛渐渐消失了,手也恢复知觉了。第二次使用6滴剂量并等待1小时后,脚也恢复了知觉。很快她就能移动手指和脚趾。离开前,她的手和脚已经能完全活动。她能活动所有脚趾和脚部的其他肌肉。她仍然需要使用助步车,但是不再需要丈夫的帮助;显然易见,一旦她在不久之后习惯了活动就能够脱离助步车独立行走了。

Idon’t mean to say that everyone is instantly healed. Many work at it a lotlonger and sometimes there are other things involved aside from diseases.However, as I have said, within 1 year of arriving in Mexico, I had sold morethan 8,000 books, The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century,and more than 11,000 5.5-ounce bottles of MMS were being sold in the U.S.each month. Of course I was not selling the MMS.
我并不是想要说每个人都立刻被治愈。许多时候起效所需时间更长,除了疾病外还涉及其他事情。然而,如我所说,在抵达墨西哥的1年内,我售出了8,000 多册《The Miracle MineralSupplement of the 21st Century21世纪的神奇矿物质补充剂》),每个月都有11,000瓶5.5盎司装MMS在美国售出。当然,我本人并不销售MMS。

It’sgoing to be up to the scientists to prove or disprove what I say here, but Isee ample evidence to state with confidence that most diseases—I’d say up to95% of all diseases caused by pathogens— can be cured with MMS. That includes95% of all discomforts not caused by accidents, 95% of all blood diseases, allcancers, and all other, so called, disorders of mankind. Do you see what I amsaying? We are on the edge of eradicating most diseases that afflictmankind—forever.
应当由科学家证实或否定我此处所说的,但我已经有大量证据证明MMS可治疗大多数疾病:95%由病原体引发的所有疾病。这包括了95%非事故导致的所有不适、95%血液疾病、所有癌症和人类的所有其他疾病。您是否明白我的话?我们很快就能根除大多数导致人类遭受折磨的疾病了——永远根除。

Hundredsof times people have come to me, and more recently to Clara, to get a bottle ofMMS. We have had them take a dose, as we have wanted to show them how to mixthe drops, and within minutes their pains of 20 years disappear. Do you see?MMS has no nutritional value whatsoever. It is strictly a killer. It killspathogens and oxidizes heavy metal poisons. It does nothing else. The onlyexplanation as to why people have had the experiences described above is thatthere was something in their bodies that was killed, as that is all MMS can do.One might say that some heavy metals were oxidized, and in some cases that maybe what happened; however, there have been times when the subject was firsttested for heavy metals and there were none. It really doesn’t matter, does it?If the people are well, who cares?
许多人都来找我(近期都是找Clara)要一瓶MMS。我们已经让他们服用了一个剂量,因为我们想要向他们展示如何混合液滴以及他们20年来的疼痛如何消失。现在你明白了吗?MMS没有任何营养价值,从严格意义上来说它就是一个杀手。它杀死病原体并氧化有毒的重金属物质。除此之外它再没有别的作用。为什么人们会有上述经历呢?唯一一个原因就是他们体内的某些物质被杀死了,这也就是MMS所起的作用。您也许会说,有些重金属被氧化,有时候确实是如此;然后,还有些时候,当人们第一次进行重金属检测时往往查出没有任何重金属。这并不重要,不是吗?如果人们是健康的,又有谁在乎这一点呢?

Sofar, thousands of people have gotten well. I have come to the conclusion thatthere are thousands of different kinds of bacteria, viruses, molds, yeasts,parasites, fungi, and other microorganisms that have no name and which are notrecognized. In addition, there are many other organisms, necessarily micro innature, which are pleomorphic, in that they can switch back and forth from onekind of microorganism to another. Medical science has no clue about most ofthem, but when you kill them, the person becomes well and goes back to work orto his life. We can’t say they were cured, as it upsets almost everyone,including people on our side. Maybe someone can come up with a better way toexplain why all these people got well, but for now no one has.
迄今为止,已经有无数人康复了。我的结论就是存在无数种不同的细菌、病毒、酵母、寄生虫、菌类和其他没有名称或没有被识别的微生物。此外,还有许多其他生物(通常是微小的、多晶的)能从一种微生物转换为另一种微生物。它们中的大多数都没有在医学科学中被提及,但是当你杀死它们,人们就会变得健康并重回工作岗位或原本的生活。我们不能说他们被治愈了,因为这么说会惹怒几乎所有人,包括站在我们这一边的人们。也许将来有人能更好地解释为什么所有人好转了;但目前还没有人能做到。

So Iwant you to take a new look at disease. People who are sick and in pain areoften told that they are imagining it, that they have some mental problem andthe sickness solves it, or that it is a condition brought on by their genes andthey inherited it. They often spend thousands of dollars for psychiatric helpand are sometimes even convinced that they may actually be making it up or thatit is the result of the fact that their mother didn’t love them enough or somesuch thing. However, in almost every case when a person who has had such anexperience tries MMS the pain that was supposedly a creation of theirimagination is gone within several weeks, and sometimes within just a fewhours.
因此,我希望你们能对疾病进行重新审视。遭受疾病和痛苦折磨的人们通常被告知这些感觉只是他们的想象、他们只是有某些需要疾病来解决的精神问题,或者说这样的状况是通过基因遗传的。他们往往花无数金钱来寻求心理帮助,有时甚至相信这样的感觉只是自己虚构的或者是因为他们的妈妈不爱他们或类似事情导致的。然而,只要有此类经历的人尝试服用MMS,被认为是他们想象出来的疼痛就会在几周内消失,有时甚至只要几小时就可以。

Nowconsider this: Colonies of viruses and bacteria may become established right upagainst a bone and thrive on the bone creating acids that cause much pain, ormold may gather and grow in areas of low blood flow preventing the flow ofnutrients in that area and using the nutrients that do get there. A colony ofviruses that live in a muscle can cause muscle pains and a colony of virusescan form around a nerve and shut off the nerve impulses. Some colonies areworse than others. It is well known that colonies of bacteria can grow on aheart valve, so why not other places? Some colonies cause arthritis and otherscause diabetes. Colonies of viruses and bacteria are responsible for causinghundreds of different ailments.
现在,请想想这一点:病毒和细菌群体可能在一根骨头上聚集起来并在骨头上繁荣生长,产生会引发极度疼痛的酸;或者,霉菌聚集起来,在血流量低的区域生长,阻止了该区域营养物质的流动、并消耗了到达该区域的营养物质。生活在肌肉中的病毒群能引起肌肉疼痛,而神经周围的病毒群则会切断神经冲动。有些菌群或病毒群甚至更恶劣。众所周知,细菌群落可以在心脏瓣膜上生长,因此还有什么其他地方是不可能的呢?有些还会引发关节炎和糖尿病。病毒和细菌群落是导致各种不同疾病的原因。

Thus,you didn’t get sick because you ate too much sugar. You didn’t get sick becauseyou ate too much white bread, too much ice cream, too much meat, or even toomany acid-causing foods. All of these things may be contributing factors, andthey can all feed microorganisms and thus help them thrive, but the real reasonyou got sick was because microorganisms, mostly anaerobic microorganisms,invaded areas of your body. Our bodies are really stronger than most peoplebelieve. But if you are sick, it is because colonies grew here and there orthey invaded your entire body or various organs of your body. Again, there arelikely other contributing factors, such as the fact that you breathed too muchpoisonous smoke or allowed your body to become too cold, but these factors onlyallowed the colonies of anaerobic microorganisms to start growing or to get worse.
因此,你不生病时因为你吃了太多糖、太多白面包、太多冰激凌、太多肉或者太多酸性食物。所有这些东西都可能是原因,它们可以为微生物提供食物从而帮助这些微生物繁荣生长;然而,你生病的真正原因正是因为这些微生物(大多数为厌氧微生物)侵入了你的身体。我们的身体比人们想象的更强壮。但是,如果你生病了,那是因为微生物群落四处生长或者侵入了你的整体身体或各个器官。此外还有许多其他原因,比如你吸入了太多有毒烟气或者身体太过寒凉,但这些因素所起的作用仅仅是让厌氧微生物群体开始生长或变得更具破坏性。

Someresearchers have reported that when the brains of people who had Alzheimer’sdisease have been analyzed, spiroquetes (a microorganism that is oftenconsidered pleomorphic) have been found, showing that colonies of bacteria growin the brain as well. Now, don’t ask me about Alzheimer’s. I have not performedany research in this area and no one has called saying that he has treated aperson with Alzheimer’s or has treated himself for Alzheimer’s. I have hademails asking about it, but none reporting the use of MMS for this disease.Just about everything else has been treated and someone has called to report onit, but not Alzheimer’s.
有些研究人员报导,当他们对阿兹海默症患者的脑部进行分析时发现了spiroquetes (一种多晶微生物) ,这说明细菌群也在脑中生长。请不要向我询问关于阿兹海默症的信息。我还没有对这一领域展开过任何研究,而且也没有人打电话告诉我说治愈了自己的或者是他人的阿兹海默症。我曾经收到过询问这一疾病的邮件,但尚未有人报导用MMS治疗过这种疾病。几乎所有其他疾病都已经被治愈过而且也有人打电话询问过,但MMS从未治疗过阿兹海默症。

As Ihave stated before, I’m an inventor, not a doctor or a scientist; however, Ihave been a research engineer. I set up tests for an A-bomb, worked onintercontinental A-bomb and H-bomb missiles, worked with the first vacuum tubecomputers, and developed new technology concerning the recovery of gold. Thisis not to brag, but to point out that I am not scientifically illiterate. Thus,I feel qualified to make these statements here, and I am sure there will bethose who will want to prove me either wrong or right. I am sure that therewill be people working to prove it one way or the other, because there arethose who have already begun to investigate my suggestions.
我在前面已经说过,我是发明者,而非医生或科学家。然而,我也已经成为一名研究工程师。我为A-bomb设计实验、研究洲际A-bomb和H-bomb导弹、用第一代真空管计算机工作、开发关于黄金勘探的新技术。我并不是要夸耀洲际,只是想指出我不是科学文盲。因此,我认为自己有资格在这里发表这些陈述,我也确信有人愿意证实我是错误还是正确的。我相信将有人用某种方式致力于证实我的言论,因为已经有人开始研究我的建议。

It ismy belief that we have turned the corner into a new age where there is no suchthing as an incurable disease. The death knell for the drug companies hasalready been rung. Medical doctors will be needed to set bones, improvebreasts, do plastic surgery, and work on various other physical things.Alternative medicine practitioners will work mainly with nutrition to improvehealth, but they will not be focused on overcoming diseases. Imagine for aminute, if you will, a world populated with healthy people, where there isextremely little disease. It can be a reality in your lifetime if you pitch inand help a little. Hundreds of millions of dollars are needed for research withMMS, but we are closing in on it.
我的信念就是将世界带往一个新的时代,这个新时代里没有“难以治愈的疾病”这类事物。药品公司的丧钟已经敲响。医生们将需要接骨、改善乳房、做整形手术以及研究与身体相关的各种其他事情。替代医学的从业者们将主要研究以改善健康状况为目标的营养学,但他们不会将重点放在克服疾病上。如果您愿意,请想象一分钟吧:世界上到处都是健康的人们,几乎不再有疾病。如果你们每个人都做出一点点帮助,这就将成为现实。MMS的研究需要投入无数资金,而我们正在靠近这一目标。

Manypeople are already successfully treating themselves. Just see that this bookgets out to as many people as you can, and see that as many people try a bottleof MMS as soon as possible. If the person next door cannot afford a bottle, buyone for him yourself. Do your part and we will arrive. That is all that theworld needs at this point is a bit of help from you, the reader of this book.The world may never meet you, but it won’t happen without your help and the daywill come that you will know that you really made a difference. You will knowthat you did your part to stop the drug companies and help those less fortunateto overcome their diseases.
许多人已经成功地治愈了自己。 请你们务必竭尽所能将这本书传播给更多人、尽快让更多人试用MMS。如果您的邻居买不起一瓶MMS,请为他买一瓶吧。请这么做,我们会补偿你们。你们,本书的读者们,你们的一点点帮助正是这个世界此刻所需要的。世界可能永远不会与你相遇,但没有你的帮助,我们的愿景就无法实现;那一天终会来临,到时你将会明白你的确起到了一定作用。你将发现自己完成了应尽的义务去阻止医药公司的无良行为,并帮助那些不幸的人们克服疾病。

Nowthat I’ve told you the good news, let me tell you the bad news—and I meanreally bad news. I wanted to tell you the good news first, as I don’t like tobe a doomsayer. But I need to tell you that the situation on Earth is worsethan 99.999% of the population understands. I have people call me from all overthe world. I have received thousands of emails and have talked to hundreds ofpeople, and you won’t like hearing what I’ve learned. You might even think I’mcrazy, but I’ve got to say it as I could not live with myself if I didn’t. I’dreally rather not mention it, as there are enough people who think I’m nutsalready, but I’ve got to if only to get some people thinking. It’s this: Ourleaders are trying to kill us.
既然我已经告诉了你们好消息,那么下面就要说说坏消息了,我指的并不是真正意义上不好的消息。我希望首先说好消息,因为我不想做一个劫数预言家。但我需要告诉你们:地球上发生的状况99.999%比人类理解的还要糟糕。我收到过世界各地的来电和成千上万的邮件,也与无数人有过对话,但你们不会想听到我所了解的事实。你甚至可能会认为我很疯狂,但我还是要说;因为不说的话我无法面对自己。我宁愿永远不要提到这些,因为已经有太多人认为我疯了,但是我不得不说,那就是:我们的领导人正在试图杀死我们。

Now,I talk to medical doctors, to clinics, to health professionals, and to sickpeople every day. I doubt that anyone talks to more medical professionals inthe health industries around the world than I do and what I have found is this:There are many new diseases out there. There are dozens, if not hundreds of newdiseases, and they are not natural diseases. MMS handles all of the naturaldiseases, such as flu, TB, pneumonia, diabetes, and malaria in a very shorttime. The recently created diseases are much harder to handle, as they seem tohave a certain ability to hide in the body when antibodies or oxidationchemicals are present. All these new diseases are traceable back to governmentlaboratories. None came from monkeys and our leaders refuse to do anything tostop their proliferation.
现在,我每天都和医生、诊所员工、健康专家以及病人谈话。我想全世界没有任何人与健康行业医学专家的对话比我还要多,也没有任何人发现我所发现的这一点:已经出现了许多新疾病。即便没有几百种,至少也有几十种疾病不是自然疾病。MMS能在非常短时间内治愈所有自然疾病,如流感、肺结核(TB)、肺炎、糖尿病和疟疾。近期出现的疾病则更难以对付,因为当抗体或氧化化学物存在时,这些疾病看起来能够隐藏在体内。所有这些新型疾病都起源于政府实验室。它们不是来自猴子,但我们的领导人拒绝采取任何举措来停止疾病繁殖。

Thereis no way that I can tell you the whole story in a few paragraphs, but it’simportant to note that there is mercury in vaccinations, chemotherapy simplykills people and nothing more, foods are poisoned with Aspartame, modernmedicine has killed and is killing more people than all the wars put together,and the America public isn’t as dumb as some people seem to think. More than55% of the public has quit going to their family medical doctors and are optingfor alternative medical techniques. There must be a reason. People don’t justquit going to someone who is helping them to stay well.
我没办法用短短几段话来讲述整个事件,但值得注意的是:接种疫苗里存在汞、化疗只会杀死病人而非其他、食品中含有有毒的阿斯巴甜、现代医学过去和现在杀死的病人比所有战争牺牲者加起来还要多,而美国公众并不是像有些人认为的那样愚蠢。55%以上的公众已经停止看家庭医生,改为选择替代医疗技术。他们这么做一定有某种原因。人们所做的不仅仅是停止求助于那些帮助他们保持健康的人。

Millionsand millions of people are sick from diseases that the government doesn’t evenrecognize. Morgellons disease is only one of a collection of terrible diseasesthat millions now have, which the government doesn’t recognize. Lyme diseasewas not recognized by medicine for a long time and is now only recognized by afew doctors, yet millions in the world have Lyme disease. There are dozens ofothers. The World Health Organization (WHO) refuses to so seek the opinion ofmore than one doctor on MMS, even after they were told of 75,000 victims curedof malaria. Their doctor claimed he tested it, but that makes no sense. He wasin Switzerland where there is no malaria. In our experiences, people havegotten well in 4 hours, and testing could be done in 1 day. Yet, it took him ayear and a half to get around to testing it, and then after 3 days he said itwouldn’t work. Once a doctor understands the chemical formula of MMS, heusually will agree that it has merit. It is so obvious that few doctors evenhave to test it before agreeing that, at the very least, it should work.
无数人所患的疾病都是政府不能识别的。莫吉隆斯症就是众多严重疾病中的一种,目前有数百万人都患上这种病。莱姆病在很长一段时间内都没有被医学领域所发现,目前也只有一小部分医生能识别它,然而世界上却有无数人患有这种病。还有几十种疾病也是如此。世界卫生组织(WHO) 在已经得知75000名疟疾患者被MMS治愈后仍然拒绝向更多医生寻求MMS相关信息。他们的医生声称已经检测过MMS,但这并无任何意义。他是在没有疟疾的瑞士做的试验。从我们的经验来看人们通常是在4小时内康复,因此可在1天内完成试验。但是这名医生却花了一年半左右,并且3天后就说MMS没有作用。医生一旦理解MMS的化学配方,就会认同MMS的优点。但是很显然,很少有医生在认同MMS应当起作用前会对MMS进行检验。

ReligiousChristians should be aware that the Bible says that in the last days the Earthwill be deluged with disease and sickness. I don’t believe in the Bible asreligious people do, but there are some things there that make one think. Lymedisease comes from many places, not just ticks. You can contract it having sex,from eating certain meats, and even from drinking from certain water supplies.There are those who want to kill the human race. They have been working at itfor a lot longer than you would believe. It’s not an easy job, but they havebeen at it for a godawful long time. I’m here, right now, watching it everyday.
基督徒应当知道,圣经上说地球最后会被疾病所充斥。我不像宗教信徒那样相信圣经,但总有一些事情让人们去思考。莱姆病在许多地方都有,不只是片刻的事情。可能会通过性行为、食用某些特殊肉类或者饮用某些水而传染上这种病。还有人希望消灭人类。他们为此而努力的时间比你所想的还要长。这并非易事,但他们已经为此付出了相当长时间的努力。我现在就在这里,每天观察这一事件。

Noone is sure where Morgellons disease has come from, but hundreds of thousandsof people have it, probably millions. There are those who think that it can betraced to chemtrails in the sky, but we don’t know. Millions and millions ofdollars are being spent on those chemtrails. If you are like most people, youare going to tell me those chemtrails are just commercial airplanes flying by,that Morgellons disease is nothing more than a psychological condition, andthat Lyme disease is cured by the family doctor. And then you might tell methat the reason that we have not advanced in the treatment of cancer for over 100years is because all of the research has found that nothing is better thansurgery and the poison of chemo or radiation. And if you tell me that, then itwill never have occurred to you that science should have answers by now.
没有人知道莫吉隆斯症从何而来,但是有几十万人甚至可能是几百万人都患有这种病。有人认为这种病的来源可以追溯至天空中的化学凝结尾,但是我们不知道是否的确如此。无数资金都投入到这些化学凝结尾上了。如果你和大多数人一样,你一定会告诉我那些化学凝结尾只是天空中飞过的化学物,莫吉隆斯症不过是一种心理疾病而已,莱姆病也可以被家庭医生治好。接下来你可能会告诉我,我们100多年来没有在癌症治疗方面取得进展是因为所有研究都发现没有什么比手术以及化疗或放疗的毒害更好。如果你的想法如上所述,那么你永远不会认为科学应当有答案。

Thefact is, chemtrails are not the same as contrails. Chemtrails result whenchemicals are sprayed at high altitude for biological warfare testing or theroutine control of vegetation and pests. Friends of mine were actually in anairplane in the sky right next to a cargo plane that was dumping thousands ofpounds of powdered chemicals out its rear. Chemtrails are very real; too manypeople have seen the evidence.
事实上,化学凝结尾与凝结尾并不相同。化学凝结尾是为了生物战试验或者控制植物和害虫在高纬度处喷洒化学物质而形成的产物。我的朋友们在坐飞机时就遇到过这样的事情,他们看到旁边的货运飞机正在从尾部抛出数千磅粉末状的化学物质。化学凝结尾是非常真实的,有太多人已经看到了证据。

Then,of course, there is AIDS and the millions of people dying from AIDS. Did youknow that in the U.S. more people die from hepatitis C than from AIDS? And manydie from AIDS. The point is, the public trustingly goes on dying like flies withoutever considering that anything is wrong. There are dozens of diseases that youhave never heard of, which I only hear of now and then, that are killing ordisabling thousands. Many call me in terrible pain asking if MMS might help orif I know a way to use MMS more effectively. It breaks my heart every time. Weshould have a hundred million dollars to work on this to find the answers.Instead, we have no money, but are still collecting more data each day. Ibelieve we will have the answers to all of these governmentgenerated diseaseswithin a reasonable time, hopefully less than 1 year. You can help—just keeptelling people about what you have read here and get them to buy this book.Thanks for your support.
当然,还有一种疾病叫AIDS(艾滋病/获得性免疫缺陷综合症),无数人因此而死亡。你是否知道在美国死于丙肝的人要多于死于AIDS的人?当然,也有很多人因AIDS而死亡。重点在于,公众不断地像苍蝇那样死去,却没有人考虑过错在哪里。还有很多疾病是你从未听说过的,我也是偶尔才了解,而这些疾病正在使无数人死亡或残疾。许多遭受极度痛苦的人们打电话问我MMS是否能帮助他们或者我是否知道如何更有效地利用MMS。每次他们这么问都会令我心痛。我们应当用投入更多资金来找出他们想要的答案。可惜我们没有钱,但是我们每天仍然在收集更多资料。我相信,假以时日,我们必能找出所有这些“政府导致的疾病”的解决方式;我希望不到一年就可以实现这一目标。你们能帮助我——你们只需要告诉人们在这本书中所读到的信息并劝说他们购买本书。非常感谢你们的支持。

MMSInformation Web Sites That Are Frequently Updated
ThisList Updated - October, 2009
MMSis not sold through any of these Web Pages.
该明细表的更新时间为2009年10月
MMS不通过以下任何网页进行销售

最新MMS信息的相关链结

说明

[点击此处]  www.JimHumble.biz/

Jim Humble(吉姆  汉伯)的近期著作和方案

[点击此处]  www.MMS-education.com/

基本MMS信息与文献索引

免费下载Jim的MMS1书- 第一册

[点击此处]  www.MMS-education.com/

MMS免费通迅

Jim对未来的愿景

Jim书本的精装版(两册)

[点击此处]  www.MMSanswers.com/

疾病数据库及Jim所做的注释

关于MMS1结果的证明

[点击此处]  www.mms-articles.com/

免费通迅

介绍MMS2及其用法

[点击此处]  www.mmsmedicalresearch.com/

关于MMS和ClO2的大学课程笔记

[点击此处]  www.mmsinstructions.com/

关于MMS1低剂量的最新建议

MMS2相关说明及推荐剂量

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-5-18 20:58 | 显示全部楼层
本册子图片已经全部更新完毕

附上MMS溶液制作指南手册,共享到网盘:
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ankn43NaE-ICZPMRS_aSvg
提取码: 4nmv

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:29 , Processed in 0.066041 second(s), 18 queries .