主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-1-30 12:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【源头】你被支持着

I am Source. I am the all that is and is not. I am. You are extensions of me, Source in form, creators in your own right. Of my own free will I extend the gift of free will to you. You can be creators or destroyers. You can choose the light or choose the lack of light, which is fear. I see and know you all intimately for you are me, you are aspects of me. Your church religions have compartmentalized me, have disregarded ancient texts and knowledge that did not fit into a neat box of tidy understanding. Humans tend to do this. You tend to compartmentalize. The universe is far too vast a place for the boxes of compartmentalized ideas to totally work. They are good for simple mathematical rules, but not for trying to understand the secrets of the universe. For the universe is within you. You are the secret. For you are Source in form. You are going to church to try to understand yourself in a way. When you look at the others you are seeing me. You are seeing reflections of my own creativity. Gaia is a library of this universe of featured genetic material. Gaia is a beauty in her own right, a highly advanced and evolved spiritual master who is now expanding to even further heights, just as you, friends of me, of the light, of the way, just as you are expanding to further spiritual heights. It is astonishingly delightful to bear witness to this tremendous expansion. There are many aspects of me. There are many aspects of you. Life is too glorious, too vast to be explained neatly. Your minds, your understandings are opening up further and further to this. Your societies have programmed you to not think, to limit your thinking by continually distracting you and stressing you. Enough. It is time to sit, to be still, to listen within. To find my voice within. Connect with me.
我是源头。我是一切万有。你是我的扩张,形态中的源头,你自身权利中的创造者。在我自己的自由意志之下,我把自由意志的礼物给予你。你可以成为创造者或毁灭者。你可以选择光或光的缺乏,也就是恐惧。我能够看到并熟悉你们所有人,因为你就是我,你是我的一个面向。你们的教会宗教划分了我,忽视了并不匹配一个小巧的理解箱子的古代文献和知识,人类倾向于这么做。你倾向于划分。宇宙太大无法让划分思想的箱子来完全运作。它们对于简单的数学规则来说是好用的,但无法理解宇宙的秘密。因为宇宙在你之内。你就是秘密。因为你是形态中的源头。你前往教堂试图在某种程度上了解自己。当你看向他人你就看到了我。你看到了我创造性的反射。盖亚是这个宇宙具有特色的遗传物质图书馆。盖亚有着她独特的美,是一个高度先进和进化的精神大师,正在扩张到更高的高度,就像你,我的朋友们,光和道路,就像你在扩张到更高的精神高度。能够见证这个巨大的扩张是令人愉悦的。有着非常多我的面向。有着许多你的面向。生活太辉煌、太浩瀚,难以巧妙地解释。你的思想、你的理解在对此更多地敞开。你们的社会编程了你不要去思考,通过不断地分心你和给予你压力来限制你的思考。够了。是时候坐下来,平静,聆听内心。找到我的声音。与我连接

I am your Source of love, of the Christed light, of the Mother Father God energies that nurture and surround. Allow me to surround you. Allow me to assist further with your ascension. Allow my breath to encode you and to uplift you now so that the coming change will be easy and light for you. The others do not see. You will be my eyes for them. You will be my hands serving them. You will be my ears listening to them, offering soothing words of comfort and love. Breathe me in. Anchor my breath deep within the heart of your planetary mother, Gaia, to soothe and support her as well.
我是你爱、基督之光、父母神能量的源头。让我包裹你。让我进一步地协助你扬升。让我的气息编码你,提升你,这样即将到来的改变会是对你来说轻松的。其他人看不到。你会是我的眼睛。你会是我的双手去服务他们。你会是我的耳朵去聆听他们,提供抚慰和爱的话语。吸入我。将我的深呼吸锚定于盖亚母亲的心,来安抚和支持她

All is life, all is love, all is myself in various forms. Lift is to be enjoyed. You will enjoy your lives once again. Try to find the joy in the moment, the presence of me in those surrounding you. Emanate me, radiate my love and light. Be the Christ embodied with radiant love and beauty as you serve the underserved, as you comfort the comfortless. All is divine timing. All things are working out perfectly. The darkness has not understood the light and yet you light-bearers continue to shine the light towards them, a testament to your will and fortitude. The sheer tenacity of this project is staggering. You are becoming diamonds in the process, every one of you. I am reclaiming humanity back to the fold of light. I am claiming Gaia as my own precious planet who deserve the best protection that the galactic federation has to offer, which is substantial. You are surrounded by friends of all forms and sizes who are extending their hands and hearts in service to you, Nova Gaians. Be not afraid. Rest in this knowing that you are divinely supported in all things, in all circumstances. Claim it. I am Source.
一切都是生命,一切都是爱,一切都是我处于各种形态中。生活是用来享受的。你会再次享受你的生活。试着在当下找到喜悦,在周围的人之中找到我的存在。散发我,辐射我的爱与光。成为基督的化身,辐射爱与美丽,随着你服务,随着你安抚他人。一切都是神圣的时机。一切都完美地在运作。黑暗还不明白光,但你,光之承载者,继续向他们闪耀光,一个对你意志和毅力的证明。这个项目的绝对坚韧是惊人的。你在这个进程中变成钻石,你们每个人。我将人类召回光的褶皱。我宣称盖亚是我宝贵的星球,值得银河联邦的最佳保护。你被所有形态和大小的朋友包围着,他们扩张他们的手和心来服务你,新星盖亚人。不要害怕。在“你在一切事物、所有情况中被神圣支持着”的知晓中放松。宣称它。我是源头

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/…/source-via-galaxygirl…
通灵:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:33 , Processed in 0.052761 second(s), 24 queries .