主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-12-22 11:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【神圣之母】一个全新的开始

Do not confuse healing with alignment. Healing implies that there is something wrong, something mutated or infected, a distortion that needs to be corrected.
不要把疗愈和对齐弄混。疗愈意味着有着不对劲的地方、有着突变或被感染的东西、有着需要被纠正的失真Alignment, on the other hand, is about direction. Alignment takes as its staring point, that you are already perfect, it is just that you are looking in the wrong direction.
对齐,换句话说,就是关于方向。对齐就是回到起始点,你已经是完美的,只是你看向了错误的方向

In these end times, please do not mistake any physical symptoms you may experience, whatever label they are given, as a distortion. Please, I sincerely ask of you, not to fall into fear, blame, shame, or confusion.
在这些结束时刻,请不要将你在体验的任何身体症状,无论它们被给予什么标签,误认为一个失真。我真诚地请求,不要落入恐惧、责备、羞愧或困惑

Everything that you are currently experiencing in your physicality is Not because you are distorted. It is because you are coming into alignment, so that you are fully facing the rising sun, and so that, on seeing the rising sun, you may melt into it and become one with it.
你当前在身体中所体验的一切不是因为你是扭曲的。而是因为你在进入对齐,所以你在充分地面对升起的太阳,所以,在看到升起的太阳,你可能会融入其中,与它合一

Yes, you may of course pursue the health of your bodies and minds, but I ask you to undertake that with a heart that is free and clear, a heart that embraces the knowingness of your perfection, a heart that realises that this last segment of the journey is your interdimensional, multi-dimensional alignment with All That Is.
是的,你可能在追求身体和头脑的健康,但我请求你伴随着“一颗自由与干净的心/知晓你是完美/意识到旅程的这个最后部分是你与一切万有跨维度、多维度的对齐”去做。

This alignment, though intricate is subtle; although deep, it is done in the most sensitive, well-considered manner, in agreement with All That Is and your Higher Self. It is a process of immense grace and when you are able to muster even the smallest droplet of grace, of genuine trust, of acceptance and surrender, your alignment is greatly magnified.
这个对齐,虽然复杂但很精细;尽管深层,它在最敏感、最深思熟虑的方式中完成,与一切万有和你的更高自我对齐。这是一个巨大恩典的过程,当你能够召集即使最小的恩典、真诚信任、接纳和臣服,你的对齐会被极大地放大

This is the final stage, my dearest, beloved, bravest children. You are doing it. You have done it. I have seen into every one of your hearts and I know the trust and radiant beauty of each one of you, my precious light holders.
这是最后的阶段,我挚爱的、勇敢的孩子们。你正在做着。你做到了。我看向你们每个人的心,我知道你们每个人的信任和璀璨的美丽,我宝贵的光之保持者

You are almost here, almost arrived and fully aligned, bringing your still slumbering brothers and sisters with you. There is nothing but gratitude and love, praise and thanksgiving, for the journey you have undertaken.
你几乎就要到了,完全对齐,带上你依旧沉睡的兄弟姐妹。没有别的东西,只有感恩和爱、赞美和感激,对你所拾起的旅程

This is the season of birth and celebration, of new beginnings; it is a season that marks, in the Christian world, a completely new beginning based on truth and forgiveness, compassion and love.
这是诞生和庆祝、新开始的季节;这是在基督世界,标志着一个全新开始(基于真理和宽恕、同情心和爱)的季节

My blessing to each and every one of you is that your new beginnings become manifest before your very eyes, as the sun rises to greet You.
我给予你们每个人的祝福就是你的新开始在你的眼前显化,就像太阳升起来致以你问候

原文:https://jennifercrokaert.blogspot.com/…/divine-mother-compl…
通灵:Jennifer Crokaert
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 05:11 , Processed in 0.058785 second(s), 24 queries .