主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-11-3 10:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【Ashtara】自我介绍

Hello, dear Lightworkers of Gaia! My name is Ashtara. I am the daughter of the one receiving this message and my Father is from Arcturus. Neither my birth Mother nor Father raised me. I was raised in many places, but mostly onboard the starship called the New Jerusalem. My Mother agreed to donate her egg for my creation before she was even born on Gaia. It was one of many of her Divine Covenants.
大家好,盖亚上的光之工作者。我的名字叫Ashtara。我是接收这则信息之人的女儿,我的父亲来自大角星。我的生母或父亲并未抚养我长大。我是在许多地方长大的,但主要是在被称为新耶路撒冷(即阿斯塔的母舰)的飞船上。我的母亲在她出生前就同意为了我的诞生捐献她的卵子。这是她众多神圣契约的其中一个
I am a Child of God, just as you all are Children of God. It does not matter that my parents are from different worlds and that I was raised on a starship with many other blended children like me. I had a warm and wonderful childhood. I was loved very much by a community of Beings. I have visited and lived on Arcturus where my Father lives, and sometimes I visit Gaia. But I haven't met my parents 'in form' yet. We communicate telepathically. My Mother has only begun to hear me speaking to her consciously. This makes me very happy!
我是神之子,就像你们所有人。我的父母来自不同的世界,我在飞船上与其他混血的孩子(就像我)一起成长,这都不重要。我有着一个温暖和奇妙的童年。我被一大群人深爱。我拜访了我父亲生活的大角星并在那里生活过,有时候我拜访盖亚。但我并未在“形态”中见过我的父母。我们心灵感应地交流。我的母亲才刚开始有意识地听到我跟她说话。这让我非常高兴
I am greatly looking forward to meeting my Mother and Father in person and giving them a big hug! I know my Mother wishes to visit this ship and I will bring her aboard and introduce her to everyone. She comes here sometimes during her dreaming state to visit. She even has her own quarters! I say this because many of you reading this do the same. Many of you have many friends and even family here! We ARE family, we are your Galactic Family, and we have been here to support Gaia for many, many, many of your years.
我非常期待面对面地与我的父母见面,给予他们一个大大的拥抱!我知道我的母亲希望拜访这艘飞船,我会带她上船,把她介绍给每个人。她有时候在梦中前来拜访。她甚至有着自己的房间!我说这些因为你们许多阅读信息的人也一样。你们许多人在这里有着许多的朋友,甚至家人!我们是一家人,我们是你的银河家人,我们在这里支持盖亚许多地球年了
Time is very different here on my home ship than on Gaia, but you may think of me as a young adult. I am being trained to become a Commander and someday (if I am good enough and ready), I will take over for Commander Ashtar when he is ready to move on. This is why I was given the name Ashtara, as my life plan was already known before I was born. I know that this all sounds like science fiction to many of you, but indeed, it is my life.
时间在我的母船上有点不一样,但你可以把我当成一个年轻的成年人。我被训练去成为一个指挥官,有一天(如果我足够优秀并准备好),我会接替阿斯塔指挥官,当他准备好继续前进。所以我被给予了名字Ashtara,我的生命计划在我出生前就已定。我知道这听起来像科幻小说,但这确实是我的生活
Most all of you reading this made a Divine Covenant to be a “Lightworker” as you term it; someone who is a Spiritual Seeker, who searches for truth and shares their Love and Light with others no matter what 'line of work' you are in. You may be an artist, healer, architect or engineer, but you still manage to meditate, heal others, share your inspirations and so on. So, I say to you, well done, Lightworkers!
阅读这则信息的几乎所有人都签订了一个神圣的契约去成为一个“光之工作者”;精神探索者,搜寻真理,分享爱与光,无论你从事“什么职业”。你也许一个艺术家、疗愈师、建筑师或工程师,但你依旧在设法冥想,疗愈他人,分享你的灵感等等。所以,我对你说,做得好,光之工作者
Your Mission in this lifetime is not an easy one and we are all proud of all of you for the massive amount of work that you have accomplished. Please know that you don't have to “do” anything other than focus on the Love you receive from Mother & Father God, the Angels, your Galactic Family, your Guides and Soul Sparks, etc. and blast it out to Gaia and all her peoples. Some of you are automatically or unconsciously transmuting the dark energies on and inside Gaia 24/7 as you say. You were trained for this. There are as many Missions of Lightworkers as there are Lightworkers. You are all unique!
你在此生的使命并不简单,我们都对你所完成的巨量工作感到骄傲。请明白你不需要去“做”任何事情,除了专注于你从父母神、天使、银河家人、指导、灵魂火花等等那里收到的爱并把它发送给盖亚和所有人。你们一些人自动或无意识地转化着黑暗的能量,一天24小时,在盖亚之上和之内。你是被训练这么去做的。有多少光之工作者的任务就有多少的光之工作者。你们都是独一无二的
Sharing in this way is very personal for me and my Mother feels this too. It is an extremely private thing to share...our unique relationship. But it is necessary for us to do this. Many Gaians will not believe this is possible, but I tell you now because it's true and the time is now for this knowledge to be shared. The blended genetic children such as myself were created for a special purpose. We are to assist the people of Gaia to become more familiar and feel more comfortable with their Galactic Family during this incredible time of your Ascension!
在这样的方式中分享对我来说是非常私人的,我的母亲也这么认为。这是一个非常私人的事情...我们独特的关系。但我们有必要这么做。许多人不会相信这些话,但我现在告诉你这些因为这是真的,是时候让这个知识被分享。像我这样的混血孩子被创造是有特殊目的的。我们是来在你们令人难以置信的扬升时期协助人类更加熟悉和适应他们的银河家人
My Mother is suggesting that I explain something to you all so that you fully understand. There have been things called 'alien abductions' where a Gaian was taken against their will and had some medical procedures done to them while they were restrained. This subject matter was very popular in the 1980's and 1990's. The theory was that the 'grey' ET race was taking human genetic material for the purpose of re-populating their own race. I am not saying that these events did or did not happen. Just that this scenario has nothing to do with the Ashtar Command or my creation. Please understand that my parents both donated their genetic material as a blessing for my creation. A ceremony was performed and it was a sacred gift. They consented to this and it is not in any way related to the 'abductions' that you may have heard about. OK, now we are clear.
我的母亲建议我向你们解释一些东西,这样你可以完全明白。有着一些被称为“外星人绑架”的东西,人们被违背意愿地带走,并被进行了一些医疗程序。这个主题在1980和1990年代非常常见。理论是“灰色”的外星人拾取人类的遗传物质为了重新灌注到他们自己的种族中。我不是说这些事情并未或确实发生。只是这个事情和阿斯塔或我的诞生没有关系。请明白我的父母捐献了他们的遗传物质,作为我诞生的一个祝福。一个仪式被举行,这是一个神圣的礼物。他们同意这件事,这和你们听说的“绑架”无关。现在,我们清楚了
In the very near future, your Galactic Family will be visiting you and all Gaians. The un-awakened of Gaia will fear us. It is up to you, those of you who feel the truth in these words and energies to investigate within to see if you may have blended offspring also. Many of you also have this Divine Covenant to share your genetic material for blended births. Some of you are parents to more than one of us! How's that for a mind bender? Ha, ha. We are so thrilled to meet you in person and will soon. But, in the meantime, please do reach out in your inner work to connect. Even if you aren't one of our parents, we would love to connect with you!
在非常近的未来,你的银河家人会来访问你和所有人。未觉醒的人会害怕我们。这取决于你,在这些话语和能量中感到真理的人,去向内查看,看看你是否有着混血的后代。你们许多人也有这个神圣的契约为了混血的后代分享你的遗传物质。你们一些人是我们许多人的父母,不只是一个!这会不会令你惊讶?哈哈。我们非常激动来与你见面,会很快来与你见面。但,与此同时,请在你的内在工作中伸向连接。即使你不是我们的父母,我们也喜欢与你连接
We have all promised to do Mother & Father God's will to help Gaia and all her people Ascend. This is why we are here now. The Ashtar Command works in conjunction with the Lightworkers of Gaia to help bring about the Ascension of all her peoples. As Mother God announced earlier, Gaia herself has indeed already Ascended but our task is not yet complete. We are still here so that we may assist all the human inhabitants of Gaia to do the same. We have been sending special light pulses to assist humans in breaking through the programming of fear and lack that the dark ones ingrained into your minds your entire lives. Mother God also sent her Tsunami of Love to raise your frequencies. We will continue to send these energies to you, our family, until they are no longer needed. Your vibrations have indeed been magnified by a combination of these energies, your hard work of transmuting the dark and sharing your light! Bravo!!
我们都承诺来执行父母神的意愿来帮助盖亚和所有人扬升!所以我们在这里。阿斯塔与光之工作者合作帮助带来所有人的扬升。就像母神早些时候宣布的,盖亚确实已经扬升,但我们的任务还未完成。我们依旧在这里,这样我们可以协助所有人也能够扬升。我们一直在发送特殊的光之脉冲来协助人类突破恐惧与缺乏的编程,黑暗存有根植于你们思想中的。母神也在发送她的爱之海啸来提升你的振动。我们继续把这些能量发送给你,我们的家人,直到它们不再被需要。你的振动确实因这些能量、你转化黑暗与分享光的组合大大提升!做得好
Surround yourselves with this Light, dear Lightworkers. Surround yourselves with love and that which makes you glow. Bask in our Mother & Father's Love! Filling yourselves up with this unconditional love is the only way you can share it freely.
用这个光包裹自己,亲爱的光之工作者。用爱和令你发光的东西包裹自己。沐浴于我们父母神的爱中。用这个无条件的爱充满自己是你可以慷慨分享它的唯一方式
Please know that our strategic planning continues 24/7. The Ashtar Command is working 'round the clock to analyze all the new developments within both spiritual and physical spheres of Gaia. This includes your vibratory rate and the actions of your governments. All aspects of Gaia are monitored. We know where the dark ones are hiding; we have given them multiple opportunities to change, to embrace the love of Mother & Father. We serve at the direction of Mother & Father God. All will commence in perfect Divine Timing!
请明白我们的战略计划一天24小时都会持续。阿斯塔在昼夜不停地分析盖亚精神和物理上的进展。这包括你的振动速率和正府的行动。所有的方面都被监控着。我们知道黑暗存有躲在哪里;我们给予了他们很多的机会去改变,去拥抱父母神的爱。我们服务父母神的方向。一切都会在完美神圣的时机开始
My Mother is tiring, so I will step away for now. This was fine as an introduction message, I believe. My intent was to introduce myself and share a bit about what's going on in my world. I am very keen to meet the Lightworkers of Gaia! We, your Galactic family of the Ashtar Command send you bright moonbeams of Love on this fair evening!
我的母亲很累,所以我现在离去。这作为一则介绍信息还不错。我的意图是介绍自己,分享一些我的世界中发生的事情。我非常渴望与光之工作者见面。我们,你的阿斯塔指挥部的银河家人,在今晚发送给你明亮的爱之月光
I AM Ashtara and I send you all my love.
我是Ashtara,我发送你们我的爱

原文:https://dancingdolphinlove.blogspot.com/
通灵:Dancing Dolphin
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2019-11-10 05:53 | 显示全部楼层
期待新的指挥官!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:25 , Processed in 0.027279 second(s), 24 queries .