回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-5-31 07:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达与库玛拉】处于大自然

翻译:Nick Chan

Most honored Sisters and Brothers, you are powerful, you are great and you are unique! You stand there in your full power and you create. Together you create the light beautiful world that is prophesized to rise in this time. I planted a seed 2000 years ago. My mission was to bring down the Christ energy / the pure Love energy from the Source of Creation to Earth. This seed of love has grown during a long time in order to now in truth spire and grow every faster up into the light.

最受尊敬的兄弟姐妹们,你很强大,你很伟大,你很独特!你处于自己全部的力量中,你创造。一起你们创造被预言会在此刻升起的美丽光之世界。我在2000年前种下了一颗种子。我的使命是将基督能量/纯粹之爱的能量从造物源头带到地球上。这个爱的种子已经在漫长的时间中成长,为了现在处于真理的塔顶,更加快速地成长到光中

The time has come for a fantastic transformation on your planet Gaia. Everything is transformed from inside and out in this shining light. The light my friends –it is you who shine the light all over the Earth. It is you who are the transformation. It is you who have been transformed to the most beautiful light shimmering beings, who transform everything heavy and old.

一个惊奇转变的时刻已经到达。一切都从内向外地在闪亮的光中转变。这个光,朋友们---就是你在世界各地闪耀的光。你就是转变。你转变成了最美丽的发光存在,转化了一切沉重和陈旧的东西

I admire and love you so much.I, Sananda, now pass the word to Sanat.

我非常地敬佩你和爱你。我,萨南达,现在把话语权交给库玛拉

Beloved friends, the metamorphosis in the transformation is now in full swing as Sananda says.The ball is rolling and nothing can stop Gaia’s victory parade towards freedom for her self and all her inhabitants. Thanks to you my friends, ever more are discovering that the emperor has no clothes, but is standing there naked. They are amazed they have not noticed it before. Many are ashamed that they have let themselves be fooled for such a long time.Do not be ashamed, do not be afraid of your unexpected discoveries, when the house of cards fall down.

亲爱的朋友们,转变之中的蜕变正进行地如火如荼,就像萨南达所说的。球正在滚动,没什么可以阻止盖亚胜利自由的游行,为了她自己和她所有的居民。多亏了你,我的朋友们,更多的人在发现黄帝没有穿衣服,而是赤裸裸地站在那里。他们惊讶自己之前没有注意到。许多人对让自己被愚弄了如此长的时间而感到羞愧。不要羞愧,不要害怕你意想不到的发现,当卡片房子倒塌

Rejoice, celebrate and enjoy the fellowship of you all that now are working for peace, freedom and love all around the Earth.Stand strong in the cleansing winds that still might blow and know that the result of your efforts grow at an ever faster pace. Connect with nature, the animals and all nature beings who have waited for a long time for this moment. Each moment that you are in nature and with the animals helps you to stand firmly with both feet on the ground. Bath in the waters of Mother Earth, walk barefoot, lie down and feel the ground underneath you. Hug a tree and feel your rots grow downwards like the tree and you will manage the winds of change better.

欢喜,庆祝,享受你们在一起为了和平、自由与爱工作的友谊。在依旧会吹起的清理之风中坚强站立,知晓,你努力的结果在更快的速率中成长。与大自然、动物和所有为这个时刻等待很久的自然存在连接。每当你处于大自然中和动物们在一起,这会帮助你坚实地立足于大地。沐浴在地球母亲的水中,赤脚行走,躺下来,感受身下的大地。拥抱一棵大树,感受你的根就像树木一样向下生长,你将能够更好地驾驭改变之风

See ahead of you the light beautiful world in peace and freedom that is awaiting you all. Love is here to stay. Gaia is returning to Love’s golden dimensions. You are loved, you are seen and there is always a warm hand for you to hold. We are with you.

看到前方等待着你们所有人的和平与自由的美丽光之世界。爱已成定局。盖亚在返回爱的黄金维度。你被爱着,你被看到,总是有着一个温暖的手你可以去牵。我们与你在一起

All the love from a big admirer,Sanat Kumara

来自一个超级仰慕者的爱,库玛拉

原文:https://sananda.website/sananda- ... illa-may-24th-2019/
通灵:Kerstin Sisilla
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:41 , Processed in 0.040362 second(s), 24 queries .