主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-1-30 13:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【耶和华】我前来提醒你你的力量

Greetings my dear children! Greetings! I AM Yahweh, I AM your Father!

问候,我亲爱的孩子们!问候!我是耶和华,我是你的父亲

I come today to fill you up with strength and fortitude! I come to remind you of your power, which I gave to you many eons ago when I conceived you. With the Mother it is true, but nevertheless, We both bestowed on you every godly quality and aspect of Us, for you are to be the perfection of our combined Love and Essence in form.

今天我前来让你充满力量与毅力!我前来提醒你你的力量,我恒久前给予你的,当我构思你的时候。对母亲来说这是真的,但无论如何,我们两人都授予了你我们的每一个神圣的品质和面向,因为你是我们形态中完美的爱与本质的结合

Yes, each and every one of thee has a blossoming god within. And the more you trust and act in love and kindness, the more it expands and becomes pure golden light that is shining, nourishing you and others, feeding the life within and without.

是的,你们每个人内在都有一个盛开的神。你越多地相信和基于爱与良善行为,它会越多地扩张,成为照耀、滋养你和他人、喂养内在和外在生命的纯粹金光

And you are shining brightly my dearest ones!

你在明亮地闪耀,我挚爱的一们!

Do not allow the clouds of fear and doubt, do not allow the turmoil of the world that is in tumultuous change to convince you that you are not making a difference. Do not look for confirmation outside your sweet selves. Though, if you do, look carefully and you will spot many, many subtle indications of the upgrades that have been taking place, the proof that love and light have won. See all the changes for the better in children’s eyes; see the golden light shining in the sky; see the beauty and purity in nature…in the beauty of the tiniest flower as well as in the magnificence of the oldest tree.

不要让恐惧和怀疑,不要让处于骚乱改变的世界的混乱说服你你没有做出不同。不要在你甜蜜自我的外面寻找证实。尽管,如果你仔细寻找,你会发现许多微妙的指示---关于正在发生的升级以及爱与光已经获胜的证据。在孩子们的眼中看到美好的改变;看到空中闪耀的金光;看到大自然中的美丽和纯洁...看到最小花朵中的美丽以及最古老树木中的辉煌

When you have difficulties seeing the improvements outside yourselves, when you become weary and tired of holding the light and the peace for everyone around thee, then I am asking you to come to me! Come to me in the 13th Octave, come to me in your heart, come and call me wherever you are, for I am with you and I will never leave your side.

当你难以看到外在的改善,当你疲惫和厌倦为周围的人保持光与平和,我请求你向我前来!来到我这里的第13八度音,来到我所在的你的心,前来呼唤我,无论你在哪,因为我与你在一起,我永远不会离开你

Yes, I have been quiet for too long, for the Mother wanted and needed to tend to thee! You needed Her tenderness and nourishing Love. You have needed her gentle embrace and you needed to remember the compassionate ways of living, that forgiveness of a mother that never ever punishes or abandons her children, regardless how many mistakes they might perceive they have made. You needed Her Love and guidance to assist you in tending that tender and vulnerable child inside yourselves so you could mature into a healthy and robust adult – this wonderful love-being that you have become.

是的,我已经沉默了太久,因为母亲想要和需要照顾你!你需要她温柔和滋养的爱。你需要她温柔的拥抱,你需要忆起仁慈的生活方式,一个永不会惩罚或抛弃自己孩子(无论他们认为自己犯下了多少错误)的母亲的宽恕。你需要她的爱和指引来帮助你照顾你之内温柔、脆弱的孩子,这样你可以成长为一个健康、健壮的成人---你所成为的奇妙的爱之存在

But now I step forward, for you need the strength and the power to take all of your wisdom and all of those ideas that we have planted in your minds and hearts and put them into action! You are my creators of the new worlds, you are the builders of the Nova communities, of the Cities of Love, and of Nova world! You are these powerful creators and you need my strength and life-force to move into action, to spring forward in love and joy!

但我现在向前一步,因为你需要力量去拾起我们播种在你头脑和心中的所有智慧与理念,并将它们付诸行动。你们是新世界的创造者,你是新星社区的建造者,爱之城市的建造者,新星世界的建造者!你是强大的创造者,你需要我的力量和生命力去行动,去在爱与喜悦中前进

I am here to infuse you with my energy, with renewed fortitude, and to unleash and upgrade your creative abilities so that we can proceed at last!

我在这里将我的能量、更新的毅力注入你之内,解·放和升级你的创造性能力,这样我们终于可以行进

I am with you! Farewell.

我与你同在!再会。

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/42L724zaKQ8NpHqk80JRxw

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-30 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
对于耶和华这个人,我有一些保留的意见。

这个旧约《圣经》中的上帝,在圣经中的所作所为是缺乏爱的,不信的人,只需要看看“十诫”的前三条,就明白我说的是什么。

我总觉得耶和华首先需要做的的是道歉!他的旧约《圣经》,与耶稣的新约完全不在一个层面上。他自称上帝,其实是小我在表达,误导了世人几千年。

如果他是以旧约《圣经》的事称自己为我们的父,有点欺世盗名的感觉。

见仁见智吧。任何信息都需要自己去识别。
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:31 , Processed in 0.033837 second(s), 25 queries .