主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-1-26 13:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使加百利】你知道你是谁以及你的目标是什么吗?

Greetings my beloved brothers and sisters! Greetings! I AM Gabrielle, I AM Archangel and Lily of Love, Trumpet of the Truth, Messenger of the One, and in service to the Mother. Yes, I AM Administrator of Heaven’s Warehouse, Defender of the Throne, in charge of communication at all levels in bringing forth the news and the truth, and so much more! I do wear many hats, and the reason I bring and declare all these self-attributes to your attention is because it applies to you as well!

问候,我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们!问候!我是加百利,我是爱的百合花,真理的小号手,一的信使,前来服务母亲。是的,我是天堂仓库的管理员,王座的捍卫者,负责所有层面上的通讯,带来消息和真理,等等。我有着许多的头衔,我之所以向你表达这些自我属性是因为它也适用于你

All of you here have so many talents and ways of bringing in and anchoring the love of Mother and Father on this beautiful planet Earth. You want to know “how-to,” sometimes you want to box yourselves into definitions and label the boxes with descriptions of who you believe you are, and what your understanding of your purpose might be at this time.

你们所有人都有许多天赋和把母亲与父亲的爱带给地球并锚定其上的方法。你想要知道“怎么做”,有时候你想要伴随着你认为你是什么的描述、你对自身目标的理解去定义和标签箱子

And I am saying to thee to focus on being your true and authentic selves, right now and always. If you believe you do not know with certainty who you are, then the way to get there and discover who that true self is is by being loving, kind, and considerate in every moment to everyone…but mostly to your dear selves. It requires a willingness to stop, listen, and reflect on your feelings when you are being triggered, preferably before any reaction takes place, to let go of the falsehood, and to shift into your beautiful hearts.

我对你说,去专注于你真实、真正的自我,现在且永远。如果你相信你肯定不知道你是谁,那么去知晓和发现真实自我的方式就是时刻成为有爱的、友善的和体贴的,对每个人,主要是对你亲爱的自我。这需要你愿意停下来,聆听,沉思你的感受,当你被触发,最好在任何反应发生前,放下谎言,转变到你美丽的心

Even if one of those knee jerk reactions has already taken place, it is still suggested to pause post-factum and analyze briefly your emotions and feelings, and then attempt to bring resolution, forgiveness, and healing rather than glossing over what just happened without paying enough attention to the smallest detail. This is where you are, most of you, dealing with the smallest details and dust specks, removing and refining, so that you can emerge as this bright New You!

即使其中一个膝跳反应似的反应已经发生,依旧建议你去暂停,短暂地分析你的情绪和感受,然后试图带来总结、宽恕和疗愈,而不是粉饰刚刚发生的,不够注意最微小的细节。这就是你的所在,你们大多数人,处理着最微小的细节和尘埃,移除和精炼,这样你可以作为崭新的你浮现

Let go of falsehood swiftly and move on. Hold on to the truth and to peaceful feelings. Be in integrity with your sacred heart always, no matter what. It is the easiest and most graceful way to proceed in these times of transition.

迅速地放下谎言并前进。坚守真理和平和感。总是伴随着你神圣的心处于正直,无论发生什么。这是最简单和优雅的方式在这些转变时期前进

Allow yourselves to just be – loving – for this is your natural state, and see how easily more inspiration and creativity comes to you. When you follow this love flow and the direction in which the light is pointing, you will uncover so many talents that you never knew you had.

让自己去成为---爱---因为这是你的自然状态,看到更多的灵感和创造力如何轻易地向你前来。当你跟随这个爱的流动和方向(光所指向的),你会发现你从未知晓你拥有的许多天赋

And there are times when you will be nudged to get an essential piece of self into that puzzle of your multidimensional being. And so you will be propelled into a completely new level of beingness, starting exciting work and adventures that you would never have dreamed yourselves as being capable of taking on.

有时候你会被敦促将你自我重要的一个部分放到你多维度存在的拼图中。所以你会被推动进入全新的存在层面,开始激动人心的工作和冒险,你从未梦想过自己有能力拾起的

But, for the most part, you are already doing everything that you have promised, right where you are, and that will only expand and change shape, or require a sharper focus in other arenas, depending on your preferences and joyful choices.

但,在大多数情况下,你早已在做着你承诺来做的,此时此地,只会扩张和改变形态,或者需要对其它领域敏锐的专注,根据你的偏好和快乐的选择

Keep going dear hearts, for as you have heard clearly, the light and love has won! Congratulations!

继续前进,亲爱的心,因为就像你已经清晰地听到的,光和爱已经获胜!恭喜!

I will leave you now with my golden love and joy! Farewell!

我伴随着我金色的爱与喜悦离去!再会!

通灵:Genoveva Coyle
翻译:Nick Chan https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/RWZ0fx740smrJl7zyhBg3A

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:52 , Processed in 0.055398 second(s), 24 queries .