回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-6-17 10:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【神圣之母】
即将到来的至日能量和人类生命的珍贵

Dear ones, I am your Divine Mother. I know that humanity had a little boost lately. Due to the Divine and the company of heaven's help, my ascension rays have been on the planet for quite some time, and the Divine is preparing for another big wave. In my assessment, the upcoming rays of love will hit the planet somewhere in between now and the solstice. I planned this way so that when the solstice comes, which is an astronomical event, is coupled with the ascension Rays, my Rays. I envision the planet will have a huge move upward, and humanity will ascend with Gaia quite a bit. So, that is the plan.

亲爱的一们,我是你的神圣之母。我知道人类最近经历了一个小小的推动。出于神和天堂同胞的帮助,我的扬升光线到达地球有段时间了,神在准备另一个巨大的波浪。依我估算,即将到来的爱之光线会在今天和至日中的某一天到达地球。我如此地计划,这样当至日到来,一个天文事件,会与扬升的光线,我的光线联合。我设想地球会有一个巨大的上升,人类会和盖亚一起提升许多。这就是计划

Besides the solstice energy, the Divine also has implemented quite a bit of the Galactic energy. The intergalactic energy is going to come to the planet in the next couple of days to boost the ascension effort. Together, the planet is facing an unprecedented energy boost, and Gaia and her children will have a great wave to ride, so is humanity. Humanity really has to summon up the courage and ascension efforts to come along with Gaia. Together, we bring Gaia and humanity up a big notch.

除开至日的能量,神还应用了大量的银河能量。银河能量会在接下来的几天到达地球来促进扬升的努力。一起,地球会面对一个史无前例的能量促进,盖亚和她的孩子们会经历一个巨大的波浪,人类也一样。人类确实需要鼓起勇气和做出扬升的努力来与盖亚一同前进。一起,我们带盖亚和人类上升一大等级

I love you dear ones, I am your Divine Mother. In this ascension effort, the Divine and the company of heaven, have come to me from time to time to tell me how things are with Gaia and humanity, and how much progress each of you has made. Even though personally you all are different, and have different paths. But, together, you are connected and have a sense of togetherness. In this process, I have noticed that some of my beloved children have always been running the show. They are so enthusiastic about the tasks they have, and live their life to the fullest. That makes me so proud. I am so happy that my children are enjoying their journey and enjoying the lives they have designed for themselves. However, I also see some of my children who barely live a life, who carry tremendous burden on their back and it seems they can barely breathe through their days. It makes me sad to see that and I want to remind them that your life here is temporary dear heart. It is in your best interest that you do some soul searching and find your life purpose and passion. Know this life you are living was designed by me. I have chosen a beautiful life for your soul. You and I, sitting together, literally designed every step of your life. Every step is needed. There is no such thing as good days and bad days. Every day is necessary so that you can taste the whole nine yards of a human life and witness human emotions. And that is the goal.

我爱你,亲爱的一们,我是你的神圣之母。在这个扬升努力中,神和天堂同胞,时不时地来跟我说盖亚和人类发展地如何,你们每个人取得了多少的进展。即使个体上你们都是不同的,都有不同的道路。但,一起,你们是互联的,有着一个归属感。在这个进程中,我注意到我的一些孩子一直操·纵着局·势。他们非常热衷于他们的任务,充分地活出他们的生活。这让我很是自豪。 我很高兴我的孩子们享受着自己的旅行,享受着他们为自己设计的生活。无论如何,我也看到一些孩子生活地很贫乏,肩负着巨大的重担,看上去都快喘不过气了。这让我很伤心,我想要提醒他们你在这里的生活是暂时的,亲爱的心。去做一些灵魂的搜寻,找到你的人生目标和热情对你会很有帮助。知晓你的生活是由我设计的。我为你的灵魂选择了一个美丽的生活。你和我,坐在一起,设计了你生活的每一步。每一步都是必须的。没有好日子和不好的日子。每一天都是必须的,这样你可以品味人类生活的各个方面,见证人类的情感。这就是目标

When you came to human form, you may find that there are things not to your liking, and you start to resent the spirit. Know that is just the human ego speaking. Your spirit loves the human experiences and your soul enjoys the human life. Try to align with your spirit, talk to your soul so that eventually you will find ways to love the life you designed and celebrate this opportunity which provides you the human life and all that comes along with it.

当你进入人类形态,你可能会发现有些东西你并不喜欢,你开始怨恨灵魂。知晓这只是人类的小我在说话。你的灵魂很喜欢人类体验,你的灵魂享受人类生活。试着与你的灵魂对齐,与你的灵魂交谈,这样最终你会发现爱上你所设计的生活的方式,并庆祝提供你人类生活以及相关一切的机遇。

The reason I bring this subject up is because as you see, there are some beloved souls who are having difficulty with living the human life. They have lost the zest for living a human life, and some choose to cut their precious lives short. And that makes me feel sad dear heart. I am your spiritual Mother. I want to let you know that you are spirit. This human form and this human life doesn't represent who you are, and what you are. Yes, living a life means living a spirit based life, and the modern life is not suitable for that. And that is why humanity and Gaia have come to such a low point, and that is why we have decided to come and assist Gaia and bring Gaia and humanity home.

我之所以把这个话题带出来是因为,如你所见,一些亲爱的灵魂难以持续人类的生活。他们对人类的生活失去了热情,一些人选择缩短他们宝贵的生命。这让我很悲伤,亲爱的心。我是你精神的母亲。我想要你知道你是灵魂。这个人类形态和人类生活并不代表你是谁,你是什么。是的,拥有一个生命意味着拥有一个基于灵魂的生命,现代生活并不适合。所以人类和盖亚到达了如此的低点,所以我们决定前来协助盖亚,把盖亚和人类带回家

That being said, you do see our light workers who have ascended. they are tremendously courageous, and facing the life challenges straight on, handling the difficulties one by one, and that kind of attitude is what I am talking about dear heart. Try to see things from the soul perspective and let the spirit come in, and guide you. Know every life is precious. Every life is designed. There is no random act. The reason you could come to the planet and live a human life is enormous. There are huge efforts involved, and there are absolutely no reason to cut the journey short, and leave the planet which is loved by your soul.

话虽如此,你确实看到了我们已经扬升的光之工作者。他们非常地勇敢,直面生活的挑战,一个接一个地处理困难,这样的态度就是我在谈论的,亲爱的心。试着从灵魂的角度看待事物,让灵魂进入,指引你。知晓每一个生命都是宝贵的。每个生活都是被计划好的。没有随机的行为。你能来到地球拥有一个人类的生活的原因是巨大的。其中涉及了巨大的努力,绝对没有理由去缩短旅程,离开你灵魂深爱的星球

Being your spiritual mother, I want you to connect with my love. Know what you are is love. You are my dearly loved child. There are no reason you are not loved. Quite the contrary, you are all loved. You are all tremendously loved by the Divine and the company of heaven. There is no reason to leave the planet early. You have a job to do here, and living your beautiful life to the fullest is one of them. Enjoy the form. Enjoy your beautiful body and enjoy this experience you call life. Know there is no replacement. Once you cut it short, you are done, at least for this incarnation, even though there are other tremendous loving experiences waiting for you. My precious child. I am your Divine Mother, your spiritual Mother. I want you to know you are always loved. Connect with me. Come to my arms and feel my love for you. Come to me dear heart. I love you dearly.

作为你精神的母亲,我想要你与我的爱连接。知晓你就是爱。你是我深爱的孩子。没有原因你是不被爱的。恰恰相反,你们都被爱着。你们都被神和天堂同胞惊人地爱着。没有理由去过早地离开地球。你在这里有工作要做,充分地活出你美丽的生活就是其中之一。享受形态。享受你美丽的身体,享受你称为生活的这个体验。知晓没有代替者。一旦你缩短它,你就完结了,至少对于这个化身,即使有着其他巨大的爱之体验等待着你。我宝贵的孩子。我是你的神圣之母,你精神的母亲。我想要你知道你总是被爱着。与我连接。来到我的怀抱中,感受我对你的爱。

向我前来,亲爱的心。我深深地爱着你。

通灵:Linda Li
翻译:Nick Chan  https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/UgjHIluEfpm-lA_chQ51kg

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 12:02 , Processed in 0.037989 second(s), 24 queries .