主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-7-7 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使梅塔特隆】我希望你可以像我一样看待你自己  

I wish you could SEE yourself as I do. That you could SEE your light that wants to glow, show, come through every living cell. A star in human form, walking around star shine BEAMING, and star dust stuff in your every molecule of DNA.

我希望你可以像我一样看待你自己。你可以看到你的光想要发亮,展示,贯穿每个细胞。人类形态中的一颗明星,走动着的闪耀明星,星尘充满你的每一个DNA分子

I wish you could FEEL yourself as I can. That you could feel your precious human heart that is the JEWEL of your species, that which makes you a beacon in all the Universes. Every tear containing the codes to unlock compassion, gratitude, forgiveness, and empathy. So many levels and layers to each feeling!

我希望你可以像我一样感受你自己。你可以感到你宝贵的心是人类的宝石,让你在宇宙中成为一座灯塔。每一滴泪水包含解开慈悲,感恩,宽恕,同情心的代码。每种感受都有着许多的层面!

I wish you could BE yourself as I perceive you to BE. That you could be authentic without hiding, conforming, shrinking, or denying to anyone or anything. Your self consciousness or self judgement held by parts of you could be released and healed and your TRUE self FREE to BE in all moments.

我希望你可以成为我认为你能成为的人。你可以不加隐藏,萎缩或否认任何人以及任何东西地成为真实。你的一部分所持有的自我意识或自我评判可以被释放和疗愈,你真正的自我可以时刻自由

I wish you could REMEMBER yourself as I remember you. That you could remember you are a reflection of Divine Source, that you ARE Infinite Love in human form. Your reclaiming of your birthright around this embodiment providing waves of trust and support as you undergo your journey of awakening and remembering.

我希望你可以忆起我所记得的你。你可以忆起你是神圣源头的一个反射,你是人类形态中的无限之爱。你在这个化身中收回自己与生俱来的权利,提供信任和支持的波浪,随着你踏上觉醒和忆起的旅程

I wish you could SERVE yourself as I serve you. That you could serve love TO yourself and all the parts of you that need your compassion, care, and re-parenting. That you could serve love to all the soul aspects from your Metasoul that are hurting, in trauma, suffering, all alone, existing in many timelines.

我希望你可以像我一样地服务你自己。你可以招待自己爱,你所有的部分需要你的慈悲,关怀和重塑。你可以招待所有你受伤面向爱,在创伤,苦难,孤单等等中

These wishes are what the Divine holds for you, every individual human, in Its heart for you. These wishes are what the Archangels, angels, and love-based Ethereal BEings hold for you. To ARISE into the seeing, feeling, and being of what is the BEST of who and what you all ARE.

这些愿望是神圣为你持有的,在它的心中。这些愿望是大天使,天使,充满爱的存在为你持有的。升起,去看到,感受和成为你最好的所是

These are desires of an Infinite Love source for which there are no conditions to qualify to remember Its love. The Divine holds this potential and capacity for EVERY soul incarnate with Gaia, even as It lets go of attaching to your outcomes or your choices. The Divine invites you into experiencing the Infinite potential of yourself even as it respects your sovereignty.

这些是无限之爱源头的渴望,没什么可以跟它媲美。神圣为每个化身于盖亚的灵魂持有着这个潜能和能力,正如放下对你结果或选择的依附。神圣邀请你去体验自己无限的可能性,因为它尊重你的主权

Many more of you are LIVING into this. Many more of you are seeing, feeling, being, remembering AND serving your sacred humanity. Many more of you are asking for the love from Angels, Spirit Guides, whatever forms of the Divine that you can more feel and BE with and BEcome too. Many more of you are claiming your soul purpose here, serving love to yourself and with others, and offering a WAY for others to come WITH you. Many more of you are so bravely feeling and healing your way forward, letting go of what does not come from love in order to let in MORE love and aligning your lives to Divine purpose and Infinite Love source.

更多的人开始生活其中。更多的人正看到,感到,成为,忆起以及服务你神圣的人类。更多的人请求天使,精神指导,任何神圣形式的爱。更多的人在宣称你灵魂的目标,招待自己和别人爱,为他人提供一条道路可以与你一起走。更多的人在勇敢地感受和疗愈,放下并不来自于爱的,以便让更多的爱进入,将你的生活与神圣目标和无限之爱源头对齐

I hold my wishes for Humanity, as do so many BEings across the Universes and Divine Source too. We meet and match any NEW and higher vibrational e·xpressions and realities that you are open to receiving. We are Birthing sacred humanity together with YOU and the gifts on both sides hold Infinite Possibilities of LOVE! And, So It Is and So we ARE! ~

我为人类持有自己的愿望,就像宇宙中的许多存在和神圣源头。我们相遇和匹配任何新的,更高振动的表达与现实---你敞开接收的。我们与你一起孕育神圣的人类,以及持有无限之爱可能性的礼物!就是如此。

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2017/07/0 ... e-yourself-as-i-do/
通灵:Jelelle Awen
翻译:Nick Chan  http://nickchan-love.blog.163.co ... 603220176685921643/

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 20:18 , Processed in 0.030132 second(s), 24 queries .