回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-17 10:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
加百利-谢谢

2021年11月13日

For those of you who have been distrustful of receiving, it likely was not receiving itself you’ve been leery of but rather anything that could potentially lead to your disempowerment. This is usually due to past life experiences where you received help only to leave you indebted to another in a way you couldn’t escape. So if that is the case for you, you can use your discernment by asking the following questions.
对于你们那些不信任接收的人,你所敏感的可能不是接收本身,而是可能会导致你失去力量的东西。这通常是出于过去生世的体验,你接收了帮助却让你亏欠了别人,无法从中逃脱。所以如果是这样,你可以通过询问以下问题来使用你的洞察力
Does receiving empower me? Does it help me expand? Does it assist me in my service? Does it support my freedom and self expression or does it keep me trapped in a situation that doesn’t serve me? What can I do to expand beyond this situation? How can I cast my net wider?
接收授权我吗?它帮助我扩张吗?它协助我的服务吗?它支持我的自由和自我表达还是让我困于并不服务我的情况?我可以做什么来扩张超越这个情况?我如何把我的网撒大一点?
If you don’t know the answer to that, you can simply work with the surrender, faith, flow, trust, model of the Divine Combination to discover what you can’t yet see but already exists as a solution or support for you. When you are using the Divine Combination, you can rest easy that any supports that show up for you are absolutely for your highest good.
如果你不知道答案,你可以与臣服、信念、流动、信任合作来发现你还无法看到的但已经存在的解决方案或支持。当你使用这个神圣的组合,你可以放心,任何出现的支持都是为了你最高的良善
Do you see? You can be completely open to receive because you now have the wisdom and discernment to choose what serves you and leave the rest behind. Surrender into the flow and know that it is completely safe for you to accept the help, guidance, and support that shows up for you through the use of this empowering, higher vibrational navigation system. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你明白了吗?你可以完全敞开接收,因为你现在拥有智慧和洞察力去选择什么服务你并放下其它的。臣服于流动并知晓,通过使用这个授权的更高振动的导航系统接纳出现的帮助、指引、支持是完全安全的。

大天使加百利

2021年11月14日

We often speak of the importance of allowing your beingness to lead the way. While we understand many of you might feel confused on how to do that, let us reassure you, it is a skill you already have.
我们经常谈论让你的存在引领道路的重要性。虽然我们明白你们许多人可能对如何去做感到困惑,让我们安抚你,这是一个你早已拥有的能力
One of the few times we see most humans truly be present and at ease with themselves and their preferences is when they are on vacation. When you are on vacation you don’t worry about what is wrong with you or what needs fixing. You step out of resistance to yourself and into presence and preference.
我们看到大多数人真正处于当下、放轻松的几个为数不多的时刻就是他们在度假的时候。当你度假,你不担心自己出了什么问题或者什么需要修复。你走出对自己的抗拒,进入存在和喜好
You allow every day to unfold based on what would bring you joy. You are open to try new things and the expansion experience provides. You focus on your satisfaction and rejuvenation. You approach each day with curiosity and positive and open expectation. You are willing to embrace whatever you feel like at any given time, be it a grand adventure or a long luxurious nap.
你让每一天基于会带给你喜悦的东西展开。你敞开尝试新事物和体验提供的扩张。你专注于你的满足和复兴。你伴随着好奇心、积极、敞开的期望进行每一天。你愿意拥抱任何你想要的东西,无论是一个宏伟的冒险还是漫长的奢侈的午睡
Do you see? It is during vacation you allow your truest self to come to the forefront to decide what you would like while staying present and open to new discoveries. You move towards what will delight and inspire you and more than any other time, you make your life about you. And that, Dear Ones, is what we want for you each and every day, and it can be accomplished by incorporating the natural skills you use on vacation into your daily life. Make room for your beingness to lead the way, and from there far greater ease and satisfaction with your life can be found. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你明白了吗?在度假期间,你让你最真实的自我来到前沿决定你想要什么,同时处于当下,向新的发现敞开。你朝向会取悦你、启发你的东西,你让你的生活聚焦于你。亲爱的,这就是我们想要你每天都去做的,它可以通过把你在度假时使用的自然能力整合到日常生活中来做到。腾出空间让你的存在引领道路,从那里,更大的轻盈和满足可以被找到。

大天使加百利

2021年11月15日

Often the most powerful healing tools are also the most simple, and that is certainly the case for the one we wish to discuss today, and that is using the words ‘thank you’.
通常,最强大的疗愈工具也是最简单的,这也是我们希望今天来讨论的,也就是使用“谢谢你
Thank you is a powerhouse of a term. It indicates acceptance and coming to the end of a transaction. It is a phrase that supports release and staying in the flow. It also provides powerful feedback to the universe.
谢谢你是一个动力站。它表明接纳并结束一个事务。它支持释放并处于流动。它提供强大的反馈给宇宙
You are currently in a phase where many things are coming up into your awareness for release. We highly encourage you to thank the universe, your guides, your soul, and your own journey for guiding you to that awareness. Thank yourself for the fact that you have come to the point where this next piece can be released. Acknowledge what you are remembering or feeling, and identify it. Thank it for coming up to the surface for examination. Then lastly thank it for any way it may have served you and wave goodbye to it as it leaves.
你当前处于许多东西进入你的意识来被释放的阶段。我们高度鼓励你去感谢宇宙、你的指导、灵魂、旅程指引你进入这个意识。感谢自己来到了下个碎片能够被释放的点。认识到你在忆起或感到什么,识别它。感谢它来到表面被检查。然后感谢它服务了你,对它说再见,随着它离去
If you are experiencing discomfort in your physical body, thank it! Thank the part of you that is working so hard for you. Thank it for indicating that it is in need of your attention. Ask it what it needs from you now. Thank it for never giving up on you even though it has been struggling. If you have loved ones, human or animal, who are struggling physically, thank their bodies for the hard work they are doing.
如果你在自己的物理身体中体验不适,感谢它!感谢在为你辛苦工作的自我部分。感谢它表明它需要你的注意力。询问它需要你做什么。感谢它永远没有放弃你,即使它一直在挣扎。如果你有心爱的存在,人类或动物,正在身体上挣扎,感谢他们的身体所做的努力工作
Thank your body for being in service to you from the moment you took your first breath and for providing a vehicle for your soul to experience the embodiment process. Thank your physical body, your subtle bodies, and your light body for the incredible transformations they are going through. Thank yourself for the service you provide to yourself and the whole as you continue to grow and evolve.
感谢你的身体从你出生起就服务你,提供一个器具让你的灵魂体验体现进程。感谢你的物理身体,你的精细身体,你的光之身体让你体验不可思议的转变。感谢自己提供给自己和整体的服务,随着你继续成长和进化
Thank yourself for agreeing to come into the body at this time! Thank your soul for having so much faith in humanity that it wanted to join in the great shift of humanity you are participating in. Thank your many other life selves for the experiences that have led you to this moment in time. Thank all the other wonderful souls who are also on the planet and doing the very best they can from their level of awareness.
感谢自己同意在这个时刻进入身体!感谢你的灵魂这么相信人类,它想要加入人类的伟大转变。感谢你其它生世的自我经历了那么多体验,导致你来到了这个时刻。感谢地球上其它奇妙的灵魂,做着它们能够做的最好的,根据它们的意识水平
Do you see? Thank you is a spoken declaration that moves you out of resistance and shifts you up into a far more empowered place. It is a tool you can easily use to assist you in all ways on your journey, and you may very well be amazed at how effective it is. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young
你明白了吗?谢谢你是一个口头声明,会让你离开抗拒,转变你到更加授权的境地。它是一个工具,你可以用来协助你前进,你可能会惊讶于它会多有效。

大天使加百利

原文:https://trinityesoterics.com/.../daily-message-saturday.../
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-11-18 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 16:31 , Processed in 0.063362 second(s), 25 queries .