12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-1 09:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-你正在体验的是你旅程的一部分

Greetings, Beloved Ones.
问候,亲爱的
We send you blessings of Love and Light, in this Now Moment, and we invite you to open your heart to our message for you…
我们发送你爱与光的祝福,在这个当下时刻,我们邀请你向我们的信息敞开心
Dear Ones, what you are experiencing right now is all part of your journey to Ascended Mastery.
亲爱的,你正在体验的是你旅程的一部分
Every time you are experiencing something unpleasant, you have the choice to deal with it the old outdated ways.
每一次你体验不令人愉快的东西,你都有选择要不要在过时的方式中处理它
These are the ways humanity has dealt with them for thousands of years.
这是人类数千年来处理它们的方式
The societal and psychological programs are still running for many.
社会和心理编程依旧在为许多人运转
You have Free Will to apply these old ways for your situation.
你有自由意志将这些旧的方式应用于你的情况
Or, you can view the situation as a training course in Ascension Mastery and apply the Ascended Way to create your Victory of Light.
或者,你可以视情况为杨升精通中的训练,应用杨升的方式来创造你光的胜利
The Ascended Way is to call forth your I AM Presence first, then The Ascended Masters, The Angels, Your Galactic Family of Light and the Telosians to bring forth the Victory and Solution for the situation.
杨升方式就是先呼唤你的我是存在,然后杨升大师,天使,光之银河家人,泰勒斯的家人带来胜利和解决方案
Then, remain in Harmony and before you know it, the situation is resolved and you have strengthened your “Ascension Muscle.”
然后,处于和谐,在你意识到之前,情况就被解决,你加强了你的“杨升肌肉”
So, in a way, all your unpleasant experiences are practice opportunities to become better and better with your connection to your I AM Presence, The Ascended Masters, The Angels, Your Galactic Family of Light and the Telosians and to bring forth your Divine Victory.
所以,某种程度上,你所有不令人愉快的体验是练习的机会来更好地与你的我是存在、杨升大师、天使、光之银河家人、泰勒斯的家人连接,带来神圣的胜利
The more you view it that way and apply the principles of Ascension, the better you’ll become at it.
你越是这样看,并应用杨升的原则,你会变得越好
Eventually, less and less unpleasant experiences are needed to assist you in your Ascension.
最终,越来越少不令人愉快的体验会被需要来协助你的杨升
You will have gained enough positive momentum to attract only positive experiences and eventually Ascend into the Higher Dimensions.
你会获得足够多积极的势头来只吸引积极的体验,最终杨升到更高的维度
Keep choosing the Ascended Way and all Higher Realms are most joyous to help you.
继续选择杨升的方式,所有更高的领域非常高兴来帮助你
Know That All Is Well, Beloved Ones.
知晓,一切都好,亲爱的
Welcome Home.
欢迎回家
We are walking beside you, every step of the way.
一路上我们与你一起并肩行走
Dear Ones, you are loved beyond measure. Always.
亲爱的,你被无可估量地爱着
I am Archangel Michael and I bring you this truth.
我是大天使麦克,我带给你这个真理

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-the.../
日期:2021年10月31日
来自:Asara
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 18:26 , Processed in 0.043816 second(s), 24 queries .