12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-6-11 13:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-简报

Greetings Light Workers and Light Warriors,
问候,光之工做者和光战士
I am Sananda, and I am happy to communicate with my beloved humanity about a few important matters. I daily observe Mother Earth from my ship New Jerusalem, and I also receive briefing all the time about what’s going on your planet Earth.
我是萨南达,我很高兴来与亲爱的人类交流一些重要的事情。我每天都在新耶路撒冷飞船上观察着地球母亲,我也时刻在接收地球情况的简报
It saddens me that many of you still listen and follow the news and information, which caries negative energies and full of different types of implants. The news sources and some individuals under the command of Negative Entities continue to spread their propaganda about the possibilities of big scale catastrophic events like the creation of a Black Hole, which can swallow this planet, allow the Luciferians and others to come through it, or make exact copy of Earth with negative polarities.
你们许多人依旧聆听并跟随携带着负面能量和各种植入物的新文与信息,这令我悲伤不已。新文来源和一些被负面实体命令的个体继续在宣传大规模灾变事件的可能性,就像一个黑洞,可以吞下地球,让路西法和其它的存在到来,或者伴随着负面极性精准地复制地球
Let me explain and assure you, dear ones, that this is not going to happen, Ashtar with his fleet together with Alliances are monitoring 24/7 your world, and Galactic fleets are not going to allow to transpire any catastrophic incidents, which could destroy the whole Milky Galaxy. Many disastrous occurrences were already prevented by the Galactic Federation of Light with the help from many friendly civilizations.
让我解释以及向你保证,亲爱的,这不会发生,阿斯塔和他的舰队与联盟一天24小时监督着地球,不会让任何会摧毁整个银河系的灾难性事件发生。许多灾难性事件已经被光之银河联邦阻止,伴随着许多友好文明的帮助
Your only concern at this moment needs to be on how to stay in high vibrations, which are extremely important in your transition to New Earth. The Light Workers Communities quite often create meditation events, please, when you can participate in them. The Collective Consciousness has been on the rise for a while, and more people are getting awake with each day.
此刻你只需关心如何保持高振动,这在你转变到新地球期间极其重要。光之工做者社区经常创造冥想事件,当你可以,请加入其中。集体意识一直在上升,越来越多的人醒来
These are deciding and influential times for the transformation of the human civilization. Please, be more selective, on what you are watching, listening and reading, as some sources can be indoctrinated with negativity or implants. The desperation of the Darkness is very high now, because they know very well that their battle is lost.
此刻是人类文明转型的决定性时间。请,严格筛选你在观看的、聆听的、阅读的,因为一些源头会被注入负面性或植入物。黑暗非常绝望,因为他们很清楚他们已经输了
The Light represents freedom and happiness, and the Darkness is all about destruction and suffering. Always remind yourself that you are not alone, there are millions of beings, who are supporting the success of this Ascension Event. You can invite them to participate in your group during meditations. They keep sending positive vibrations to help you in the transformation of this beautiful planet.
光代表自由和幸福,黑暗是关于摧毁和痛苦。总是提醒自己你不孤单,有着数以百万计的存在支持着这个杨升事件。你可以邀请他们参与冥想。他们不断发送着积极的振动来帮助你转变这个美丽的星球
You are stronger then you think, look back and see all of the difficulties you overcame during the countless lifetimes you lived. When your DNA is going to be restored to the original 12 strands, you will stay in these physical bodies for thousands of years without even any need for healing technologies.
你比你认为的更加强大,回头看看,看看你在无数生世中战胜的所有困难。当你的DNA恢复成最初的12股,你会处于物理身体中数千年而不需要任何疗愈
After your Ascension, all of you will able to be on Mother Gaia as long as you want without leaving your bodies or you can move around the Universes, Galaxies and Star Systems. The power of being immortal is coming back, which was taken away from humanity by the corrupted souls.
在杨升后,你们都能够待在盖亚母亲上,只要你希望,而不用离开你的身体,或者你可以穿梭于宇宙、银河系、恒星系统。永生的能力会返回,它被福拜的灵魂从人类身上拿走
This is not a fairytale, it’s the real truth, just imagine for a second, how wonderful it will be for you living your life without any worries about your health, money and etc. The Golden Age is finally approaching to this planet, which suffered too long. Especially, the Light Community that went through a lot of hardships.
这不是一个童话故事,这是真实,想象一下,不用担心健康、金钱等等的生活会是多么美妙。黄金时代终于来到这个星球,遭受了太多的痛苦。尤其,光之社区经历了大量的艰难
Please, never forget, who you are, the Light, and you came here to save this world from being destroyed. I am Sananda, and it was my pleasure to speak to all of you today. Thank you. You are the Light and Love
请不要忘记,你是光,你是来拯救这个世界的。我是萨南达,我很高兴来与你们交谈。谢谢。你是光、爱

Sananda
萨南达

传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 16:55 , Processed in 0.046986 second(s), 24 queries .