管理员

积分
发表于 2021-5-30 13:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-在周身建立起保护

DAILY MEDITATION, DAILY PRAYER
每天冥想,每天祈祷
Beloved people,
亲爱的人子
God is revealing Himself to you in these days. While the pressure outside is increasing, God is settling in your hearts. Slowly you are beginning to realize that the turmoil in the world is only a reflection of your own thoughts and emotions. To come to peace, to become still inside – that is what it is all about now.
神在这些日子向你揭示自己。虽然外在的压力不断增加,神安定于你的心中。慢慢地你开始意识到世界的骚乱只是你想法和情绪的一个反射。去处于平和,寂静---这是一切的所是
So I invite you to daily introspection, daily meditation and daily prayer. In this way you will strengthen the bond between you and God, and through this you will become more and more firm in your faith, and in your trust in God you will remain constant.
所以我邀请你每天去自省、冥想和祈祷。如此你会加强你与神的连接,通过这一点你会越来越坚定地处于你的信念中,你对神的信任会保持不变
The difficulty that many people face today is that they keep “tipping out” of their center and are caught up in the maelstrom of this time. As soon as you leave your own four walls, it is important to be awake and aware. It is important to be mindful and attentive to the whole environment.
许多人在今天面对的困难就是他们不断“离开”他们的中心,陷入此刻的漩涡。一旦你离开自己的四面墙,很重要去变得清醒和变得有意识。很重要去留意整体环境
BUILD UP ENERGETIC PROTECTION
建立强力的保护
So I urge you, please protect yourself when you leave the house. As soon as you step outside, build an energetic protection around you.
所以我敦促你,当你离开房子,请保护好自己。一旦你走出去,在周身建立起一个强力的保护
I, (state your name here), AM PROTECTED!
我(述说你的名字)被保护着
Keep saying this until you feel it is so. This short and simple phrase creates an energy field of protection that is more urgent today than ever.
不断地说直到你感到了这个保护。这个简短的话语会创造一个保护的能量场,在今天尤其被需要
I AM PROTECTED!
我被保护着
I AM PROTECTED!
我被保护着
I AM PROTECTED!
我被保护着
The turmoil on the outside continues to increase, a big storm is coming and it is important to be prepared for it – and this is the aspect we want to focus on now. The best preparation for life lies in a good connection to the spiritual light and to the HIGH SELF.
外在的骚乱继续增加,一个巨大的风暴就要到来,很重要去为它做好准备---这是我们此刻想要专注的方面。最好的准备工作位于和精神之光和更高自我良好的连接之中
THE MEANING OF THE HIGH SELF
更高自我的含义
The HIGH SELF lives detached from the earthly heaviness and is nevertheless connected with you in the closest way. It is omniscient, it accompanies you and directs you in the right direction. A constant connection with the HIGH SELF is elementary and existential.
更高自我脱离于尘世的沉重,但在最亲密的方式中与你相连。它无所不知,它伴随着你,指引你朝向正确的方向。与更高自我恒常的连接是存在的基本
Through an intact connection to your HIGH SELF you never go astray. You can only fulfill your tasks as a human being through this.
通过与你更高自我的一个完整的连接,你永远不会误入歧途。你只能通过这个完成你作为人的使命
People who are cut off from their HIGH SELF feel alone and always reach the point of despair at some point.
与更高自我断连的人感到孤独,总是会在某个点到达绝望的地步
Therefore, open yourself to this transcendent perception of your existence. The more present your relationship to the HIGH SELF is, the more oriented you are and the less events can frighten you. Only those who do not establish a connection to themselves or to God lose the thread of life and must despair of the world as it is now.
因此,向这个卓越的存在感知敞开。你与更高自我的关联越多地呈现,你就越定向,越少的事件可以吓到你。只有那些没有建立一个与自己或神的连接之人会失去生命的线程,肯定会对世界感到绝望
In all external activities to which you feel obliged or urged, be aware: the constant connection to your inner “soul guide”, to the divinity within you, is the key to get through this time sane and healthy.
在所有你感到有义务或被敦促的外在活动中,意识到:与内在的“灵魂指导”、神性恒常连接是健全地健康地通过这个时刻的关键
What makes you, human, is much more than you think – and it leads to trouble if you disregard this fact and roam the energetic jungle of these days on your own.
使你成为人类的东西比你想象的还要复杂---如果你忽视这个事实,靠自己漫步于这些天的能量丛林会导致麻烦
God is with you and your HIGH SELF sets the impulses in your life, which you need for your spiritual growth.
神与你在一起,你的更高自我在你的生命中设置冲动(你的精神成长所需的)
So that you can experience tomorrow and survive the upheaval unscathed, an intimate cooperation with your HIGH SELF is urgently necessary today.
这样你可以体验明天,毫发无损地从剧变中生存下来,与更高自我的亲密合作是今天迫切必要的
Take up the contact in meditation or in prayer and thereupon stay connected forever – with your HIGH SELF.
在冥想或祈祷中拾起和你更高自我的连接,从而永远保持连接

SANANDA
萨南达

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../sananda-connecting-with-the.../
传导:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2021-5-31 01:24 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢明曲,所有的!❤
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 22:41 , Processed in 0.072001 second(s), 24 queries .