主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-2-13 13:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使圣德芬-是时候了

Greetings beloveds. I am Archangel Sandalphon, twin brother of Archangel Metatron. I come through this one today for many reasons. First, it is time. It is time for the prayers that have been reverently uttered by the lightworker community to be fulfilled. Secondly, she is worthy. She struggles with typing this. You are all worthy. You all seem to also struggle with this feeling of worthiness. Beloved ones of the heart of God, of the great and wonderful All That Is, you are worthy. Gaia is worthy to ascend and you are worthy to ascend upon her and within her auric field. (I am seeing rainbow hues envelop Gaia like a huge prism bubble and all upon her are filled with this rainbow as well.) This feeling of unworthiness and inadequacies is false. It is part of the indoctrination training program into the lower realms and you have learned these well. Now you must unlearn them for you are ready to lead and in order to lead you must know in your heart of hearts that you are indeed worthy to do so.
问候,亲爱的。我是大天使圣德芬,大天使梅塔特隆的孪生兄弟。今天我通过这个管道前来有着许多原因。首先,是时候了。是时候让光之工作者社区最近做出的祈祷被实现了。其次,她值得。你们都值得。你们都看似挣扎于这个价值感。亲爱的神、伟大的奇妙的一切万有的心们,你值得。盖亚值得杨升,你值得在她之上和她的金场中杨升。(我看到彩虹色调包裹盖亚,就像一个巨大的三棱镜泡泡,她之上的一切都充满了这个彩虹色)。这个无价值和不足感是虚假的。这是较低领域的教育培训项目,你很好地学会了。现在你必须忘却它们,因为你已经准备好引领或者为了引领你必须在心中知晓你确实是有价值的
You have earned your stripes, every one. These energetic weeks, and the push and pull of the lower energies and densities within them have been exhausting. Much like a taffy pull are these energies stretching further and further apart until the one will no longer be able to remain in contact with the other and a breaking will occur. A stretching of realms, as the dimensions shift and pull ever upward. There are infinite points within dimensional taffy pulls. Infinite points of perspective. When one feels Source within the feelings of worthiness are not questioned. When one allows doubt, it can be more challenging. Now is not the time to doubt your mission. The prayers of all people are in process of the great fulfillment. The great awakening is nigh. It is upon your world now. (I am hearing angelic trumpets blowing. I am seeing ancient sealed documents being opened and huge brass bowls being poured over the earth.) Those with eyes to see and ears to hear are awakening to the inner calling of the higher dimensional love that is within them. This love is all around them but has felt suppressed within this holographic framework that they have been experiencing for eons.
你已经赢得了你的军衔。这些充满活力的星期,拉扯较低的能量和稠密是令人精疲力竭的。就像制作麦芽糖,这些能量进一步地被拉伸,拉开,直到一个人无法与另一个人保持联系,一个断开就会发生。一个领域的拉伸,随着维度转变,被向上拉。在维度麦芽糖的拉扯中有着无限的点。无限的视角点。当一个人在价值感中感到源头,他就不会有疑问。当一个人允许怀疑,它会更具挑战性。现在不是怀疑你使命的时刻。所有人的祈祷都在被实现。伟大的觉醒就要到来。它已经降临你们的世界。(我听到天使的号角响起。我看到古老密封的文件被打开,巨大的黄铜碗倾倒于地球)。那些有眼睛去看,有耳朵去听的人在意识到更高维度之爱的呼唤。这个爱就在他们周围,但在他们体验了恒久的全息框架中被抑制
I am Sandalphon. I answer prayers, strengthen intentions, and assist in the realization of outcomes. I work with the music of the spheres, the vibrations of tones. You may work with me. Musicians already know me, they just may not be aware of this within their human density. The density is lifting. Gaia is shedding the layer of the lower ways. So too must you shed that which no longer serves you and brings you down. Now is the time for serving yourself with inner love and nourishment from Source. Allow yourselves to be loved, to feel this love all around you. Allow yourself to feel the worthiness of this task at hand. You were chosen to lead. Lightworkers were chosen for a specific task and you all have enough talent and experience to do so. Some of you lead in the quiet moments. (I am seeing parents with their children, quietly teaching them.) Some of you will be a great voice to many. (I am seeing well known lecturers with large social media platforms.) All are important. All are equal in the eyes of God. You must do your task whatever it is with the deep inner knowing that you are not alone, that you are worthy, and that you are infinity heard and loved.
我是圣德芬。我回应祈祷,加强意图,协助实现结果。我与仙乐、音调的振动共事。你可以与我合作。音乐家们已经知道了我,他们只是没有意识到这一点。稠密正在升起。盖亚正在摆脱较低的层面。所以你也必须摆脱不再服务于你,拉低你的东西。现在是时候给予自己内在的爱和来自源头的滋养。让自己被爱,去感受周围的爱。让自己感到值得去进行即将到来的任务。你被挑选去引领。光之工做者被挑选来进行特定的任务,你们都有足够的天赋和经验去做。你们一些人在安静的时刻引领。(我看到父母和他们的孩子,安静地教导他们)。你们一些人会成为一个巨大的声音。(我看到知名的讲师在讲话)。都很重要。都是平等的,在神的眼中。你必须做你的任务,无论是什么,伴随着深度的内在知晓(你不孤单,你有价值,你被无限地听到和爱着)
I am Archangel Sandalphon. I am sending you frequencies of angelic music and codes of worthiness, wrapped in light. (I am feeling and seeing a beautiful shawl filled with prism light and colors that are vibrating with sound. I feel the fears of unworthiness melt away. Something inside me cracks open a little more. I am in a cocoon of sound and light.) How can a child of God be unworthy – there is no separation. You are the same light and love that formed the stars, and it took tremendous power to do this. You have this same power of intention within you. Intend out loud for your path to be made clear and for your will to remain strong. I Sandalphon will assist you. Your world is in need of great change. Your peoples are weary of the burden. This burden is lifting. The light fills the darkness. There is no room for the absence of it.
我是大天使圣德芬。我发送你天使音乐的频率和价值的代码。(我感到和看到一个美丽的披肩,充满了三菱镜的光和颜色,伴随着声音在振动。我感到无价值的恐惧被溶解。我之内有什么破壳了。我处于一个声音和光的茧中)。神的孩子怎么会是无价值的---没有分离。你是形成星星的光和爱,需要巨大的力量才能形成星星。你之内有着相同的意图力量。响亮地意图你的道路变得清晰,你会变得坚强。我会来协助你。你的世界需要巨大的改变。你们都厌倦了负担。这个负担在被解除。光充满黑暗。没有空间留给黑暗
I am Sandalphon. I activate your third eye and your inner hearing of the ancient wisdom to allow further internal discernment. You are loved beyond measure and you are not alone. Peace.
我是圣德芬。我激活你的第三眼和内在的听觉来获取远古的智慧来进一步加强内在的洞察力。你被无可估量地爱着,你不孤单。平和。

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-sandalphon-it-is-time/
传导:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 19:22 , Processed in 0.034624 second(s), 24 queries .