yoyo13688 发表于 2023-3-26 03:03

冥想练习要放松

冥想练习要放松
Today we will be offering tips to improve your meditation practice我们将提供一些技巧来改善你的冥想练习。
It seems that very few people seem confident with their meditation practice. If I ask people if they meditate, they say they don't meditate as much as they should, or they try but they don't know if they’re doing it or they think they should be better at it. Who knew there was so much pressure about meditation!似乎很少有人对他们的冥想练习有信心。如果我问人们平常是否会打坐,他们会说他们打坐的次数没有达到应有的程度,或者他们尝试了但不知道自己是否在打坐,或者他们认为自己应该做得更好。谁知道冥想压力这么大!
Your meditation practice does not need to be complicated. It can be as simple as stilling yourself and having an intention to connect. You can follow your breath, or not. You can sit a certain way, or not. You can aim for stillness, or not. (Sidenote:I’ve never been able to achieve nothingness. My most successful meditations have come from allowing my brain to go where it wants to go with a broad intention of what I would like to do during that meditation). All that really matters is that you find a space that is comfortable for you, that relaxes you, and allows you to do whatever your intention is.你的冥想练习不需要很复杂。你可以简单的让自己平静下来保持连接的意图就好。你可以观呼吸,也可以不这么做。你可以盘腿而坐,也可以不盘腿。你可以以静止为目标,也可以不以静止为目标。(旁注:我从来没能实现虚无。我最成功的冥想来自于让我的大脑去它想去的地方,并在冥想期间带着我想做的事情的广泛意图)。真正重要的是找到一个感到舒适、放松并让你随心所欲的空间。
Falling asleep during meditation can be an issue for people, particularly with the busy lifestyles we have. If that's the case for you, try to meditate earlier in the day, or meditate sitting up.在冥想过程中睡着对人们来说可能是个问题,尤其是在我们忙碌的生活中。如果你是这种情况的话,请尝试在早上进行冥想,或者坐着冥想。
On the topic of sleeping, if you have trouble sleeping, meditate when you wake up in middle of the night. Often it will allow you to go back to sleep, and if it doesn't the act of meditating will equal a couple of hours of sleep so you won't be as tired in the morning.关于睡眠这个话题,如果你睡不着,半夜起来冥想。它通常会让你重新入睡,如果不能入睡的话,冥想本身相当于睡了几个小时,这样你早上就不会那么累了。
If you have trouble with seeing things in your meditations, cover your eyes with something. This will immediately tell your brain to stop trying to see with your physical eyes and to switch to seeing with your psychic vision. Covering your eyes with something with a little weight to it like a weighted eye pillow can also help you relax into your meditation easier.如果你在冥想时观想有困难,请用东西遮住你的眼睛。这会立即告诉你的大脑停止尝试用肉眼去看,转而用你的精神视觉来看。用有一点点重量的东西遮住眼睛,例如加重眼罩,也可以帮助你更轻松地进入冥想。
Water is a great amplifier, so if you are wishing to enhance your meditation practice meditating in water (safely!) or near water can be very helpful, as well.水是一个很好的放大器,所以如果你想加强你的冥想练习,在水中(安全地!)或靠近水的地方冥想也会很有帮助。
It is common when you are meditating to doubt if you are"in there"enough or if it is just your imagination. If you are relaxed you are in good enough! Keep practicing, before you know it you will get bored and then any resistance will ebb away and the good stuff will start happening.当你在冥想时,怀疑自己"是否处于正确的冥想状况中"或者"是否只是自己的想像"是很常见的。如果你很放松,你就足够好了!持续练习,在不知不觉中你会感到无聊,然后阻力会消失,好事就会开始发生。
I always tell people to not get too caught up worrying about if something is"only your imagination"because your imagination is the bridge to the psychic part of your brain. If you immediately dismiss things as being your imagination you are cutting yourself off before you get where you want to go! If you just let your experiences unfold without judgment, what will happen is one day you will be completely surprised by something that happens and at that point you will know it's not your imagination, because your imagination doesn't have the ability to surprise you but a spiritual experience absolutely can.我总是告诉人们不要太担心某事是否"只是你的想像",因为你的想像力是通往大脑心理部分的桥梁。如果你立即将事物视为你的想像而放弃,那么你在到达想去的地方之前就切断了自己!如果你只是让你的想像力不加评判地展开,那么有一天你会对发生的事情感到惊讶,那时你会知道这不是你的想像,因为你的想像没有能力让你感到惊讶但是精神体验绝对可以。
So be light with your meditation practice. Experiment. Make it enjoyable and make your own. Trust the unfoldment of it. No matter what happens during it, the health benefits are vast so it is never ever wasted time. If you keep an open mind before you know it, it will grow and evolve into something absolutely wonderful and perfect for you.所以你的冥想练习要轻松。去实验。让它变得愉快并成为你自己的。相信它的展开。无论在此期间发生什么,对健康的好处都是巨大的,因此永远不会浪费时间。如果你保持开放的心态,它就会成长并演变成对你来说绝对美妙和完美的事物。
来自:Shelley Young

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 冥想练习要放松