明曲 发表于 2022-1-5 10:49

【萨南达】感恩

萨南达-感恩
Dear sons and daughters of planet
Earth!I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
My heart is rejoicing!It is with great gratitude and joy that I leave today, some words for you to reflect on;and for those who want, you can finish this cycle, this year, as you understand, believing in each one of them.There is no time, there is no way, each one will do their own thing, each one will do as their heart asks.
我心生欢喜!伴随着巨大的感恩和喜悦之情,我今天留给你一些话语去沉思;对于那些希望的人,你可以完结这个周期、这一年。没有时间,没有方法,每个人会按照自己的心去做自己的事情
It is a message of love and hope, and one that can bring each one of you peace, confidence and the certainty of better days;or at least the certainty of the journey towards a better world.My only word: Gratitude.
这是一则爱与希望的信息,会带给你们每个人平和、信心、确信前方会有美好的日子;或者至少确信你在朝向一个更美好的世界。我唯一的话语:感恩
Gratitude for being alive.
感恩你活着
Gratitude for thinking, for being able to understand.
感恩能够思考,能够理解
Gratitude for the body I have.It is perfect in the eyes of Father/Mother God.Help me, Father, to see you with love and respect.
感恩我拥有身体。它在父母神的眼中是完美的。帮帮我,父亲,伴随着爱和尊重来看向你
Gratitude for being aware and wise about anything that unbalances me.May I, each day, learn to keep myself balanced and focused on my decisions.
感恩能够变得有意识并能够有智慧来处理任何令我失去平衡的东西。愿我,每天,学习保持自己平衡并专注于我的决定
Gratitude for the place I live, the ground I walk on, the air I breathe, the water I drink.May I learn every day to give more and more value to all these items that are so important in my journey.
感恩我住的地方,我行走的大地,我呼吸的空气,我喝的水。愿我每天都学习更加重视这些在我旅程中如此重要的东西
Gratitude for the Light I receive from the universe.May I learn to feel it, absorb it and believe in all the change it is making in my body.
感恩我从宇宙中接收的光。愿我学会感受它,吸收它,相信它对我身体造成的所有改变
Gratitude for understanding the powerful human being that I am.May I live each day the power I have, without ego, without any kind of superiority feeling, just using each one of them for my evolution and for the evolution of the Whole.
感恩能够理解我所是的强大人类存在。愿我每天都活出我的力量,不带小我,没有任何优越感,只是使用它们来用于我的进化,整体的进化
Gratitude for the walk of my soul.May each pain, each suffering, each obstacle that was part, and that is still part of my current life, is the total learning of what I need to learn not to repeat.
感恩我灵魂的行走。愿每个痛苦,每个障碍,依旧是我当前生世一部分的,完全被我学会需要学习的,这样就不用重复
Gratitude for everything I've lived through.Let me understand that even the bad things that my soul did over time were due to total ignorance and lack of guidance.But that today I understand each one of them and I know exactly that I must not repeat them.
感恩我体验的一切。让我明白即使我的灵魂做的不好的事情也是出于无知和缺乏指引。但今天我明白了每一件事情,我知道我不能再重复它们
Gratitude for knowing that I am so loved/beloved, by so many Beings of Light. That I know, that I believe, that I live the feeling of this great love, emanating from each Being of Light that is around me.
感恩知道我被如此多的光之存在深爱着。我知道,我相信,我体验到了这个巨大的爱
Gratitude for all the knowledge and learning I acquired.May I, may I feel, may I live, every knowledge, every word, every teaching that has been given to me in recent times.
感恩我获得的所有知识和课程。愿我感到、活出每个给予我的知识、话语、教导
Gratitude for being able to hear Beings of Light addressing me.May I simply learn more each day, to believe without seeing, because only in this way will I reach the stage necessary for my evolution.
感恩能够听到光之存在呼唤我。愿我每天能够学到更多,不用看到就能相信,因为只有这样我可以到达进化所需的阶段
Gratitude for knowing that I am able to protect and defend myself.That even if I go through the tribulations, the sufferings, the dangers;I believe and know that the world will fall around me, but I will fall to my feet.
感恩知道我能够保护自己。即使我经历磨难、痛苦、危险;我相信并知道即使世界在我周围倒下,我会安然无恙
Stay with all my love.At this moment, my Spark that is in the heart of every inhabitant of this planet is lit.And rest assured, I'm in there.Don't look for me outside, don't look for me in books, don't look for me in temples, I'm not nailed to a cross.I am free, I am powerful, I am loving;and within, totally within, each of your hearts.Try calling me, ask to feel my Spark;and rest assured, you will feel.
与我所有的爱同在。此刻,我的火花位于每一个人类的心中。放心,我就在那。不要向外寻找我,不要在书中寻找我,不要在圣殿中寻找我,我并不在石字架上。我是自由的,我很强大,我很有爱;处于你们每个人的心中。试着呼唤我,请求感受我的火花;放心,你会感受到

日期:2021年12月31日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【萨南达】感恩