明曲 发表于 2021-12-12 11:17

【萨南达】忘记外在

萨南达-忘记外在
Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth!I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
It is with great joy and great gratitude that I come to you once again.At this moment the rhetoric is always the same, there is no need to change it.The time is to pay attention inward, to pay attention to your walk, to your moment.The time is not to believe or disbelieve what is said in your external world.The time is to look inside, to see yourself fully and truly.There can be no judgment, there can be no criticism for every step taken by your soul and not by yourself.Does anyone criticize, judge, a baby when it starts to discover the world and plays where it shouldn't?No, you just teach him not to play there anymore.
伴随着巨大的喜悦和感恩,我再次前来。在这个时刻,言词总是一样的,不需要改变它。现在是关注内在的时间,关注你的道路,当下。不是去相信或不相信外在之物的时间。而是去看向内在,充分地看向自己。不要有评判,不要有批评,因为每一个步伐是由你的灵魂迈出的,不是你。当一个婴儿开始探索世界并在不应该玩耍的地方玩耍,会有人评判、批评他/她吗?不,你会去教导他/她不要再在那里玩了
So always see yourself as babies, who make mistakes, do what they shouldn't, do wrong things.But the big moment is for you to realize, as you are not actually babies;that that attitude, that thought, that gesture was not good, neither for you nor for the Whole.Understand, a soul's journey towards its evolution is not just about believing it will evolve.The journey consists of learning, transmuting and understanding the entire journey.Each moment of your soul's life (whether on this planet or on any other) corresponded to an era, to an age, where customs and habits have nothing to do with today.So how can you want to judge your soul for a time that you, with your present consciousness, will never understand what it was like?The energy that reigned at the time?What was done across the planet?
所以总是视自己为婴儿,会犯错误,做不应该做的。但重要的是去意识到,因为你实际上不是婴儿,那个态度、那个想法、那个姿态并不好,对你以及对整体来说。明白,一个灵魂的进化之旅不只是关于相信它会进化。旅程包含学习、内化、理解整个旅程。你灵魂生活的每个时刻(无论是在地球上还是任何地方)对应于一个时代、一个世纪,当时的风俗和习惯跟今天没有什么关系。所以你如何伴随着当前的意识,评判一段你永远无法理解它是什么样的时期?你不知道当时主导的能量。整个地球的事务
So why the trial?And I say more, many of the things you learned: “This is wrong.This cannot.This God punishes.This is not allowed within your belief,” and so on.Many things were not created by God, they were created by men.First with the intention of pulling you further and further away from that loving and powerful Father/Mother God, because the more you felt fear and bowed to this God (who punished, who tormented you), the more you would be saved.Where exactly is the opposite: there is no fear, there is no punishment.There was never one from Father/Mother God.
所以为什么评判?我说很多你学到的东西“这是不对的。这不能做。神会惩罚。这不被允许”等等。很多东西不是神创造的,是人类创造的。首先是为了把你拉离有爱的强大的父母神,因为你对这个神(会惩罚,折磨你)感到越多的恐惧并屈服,你就越会被拯救。事实恰好相反:没有恐惧,没有惩罚。
So you judge yourself to this day, for things that shouldn't be judged.But the big moment is now, it is the awareness, the insight that each of you have right now, to live it fully.Living in this Third Dimensional world is not an easy task, it is not a task that anyone can fulfill and come out on the other side, just as they entered.Impossible.Lessons, learnings, free will are part of this dimension.And it entails all sorts of imbalances in yourselves, mainly by moving away from Source.You separated from Source.They came to believe that they are worms, that they are useless, that they are inferior, sinful, dirty and that God the Father/Mother would never love them, without judgment.
所以你评判自己到今天,为了不应该被评判的东西。但现在重要的是你们每个人现在拥有的意识、洞见,去完全活出它。生活在三维世界并不容易,这不是任何人能够完成的任务,像进入时的那样离开。不可能。课程、自由意志是这个维度的一部分。它导致了你之内的各种失衡,主要是远离了源头。你开始相信你是蠕虫,无用的,低等的,有罪的,肮脏的,神、父亲、母亲永远不会爱你,会评判你
So I say to you: There is no judgment.Every action performed by every soul on this planet, whether in the era it was in, was a lesson to be learned along the way or has not yet been learned, it doesn't matter;it's a lesson.And each of you have the competence and ability to perceive these lessons.Many still don't realize, why?Because the ego is still screaming too loud.When you calm your egos, take strength from it, to tell them you are always right, you will come to see the lessons.Because they are there in front of you, but you don't see them, because the ego doesn't allow: “I have nothing to improve, I'm wonderful, I'm perfect”.So says the ego.
所以我对你说:没有评判。每个灵魂的每一个行为,无论在哪个时代,是一个要学习的课程或还未学会的课程,不重要。它是一个课程。你们每个人都能够感知到这些课程。许多人依旧没有意识到,为什么?因为小我依旧太吵。当你平静你的小我,拿回力量,告诉它你总是对的,你会看到课程。因为它们就在你面前,但你看不到,因为小我不允许:“我没什么需要改善的,我很棒,我是完美的。”小我就是这样说的
And you board this canoe, trusting that it will take you very far.But I tell you, the canoe is punctured and in a while, depending on the size of the hole, you will sink.And then, you will have to solve the problem of how to get out of that place, because it was your ego that took you there.And now, how to get out?At this point, at this point, you will have to stop and think about the solution.And you will learn to be more careful in the canoe you take to board.
你踏上了这个独木舟,相信它会带你走很远。但我告诉你,独木舟破了一个洞,过一段时间,取决于洞的大小,你会沉没。然后,你需要解决如何离开那里的问题,因为是你的小我带你到那的。现在,如何离开?在这个点,你必须停下来,思考解决方案。你需要学会在独木舟中小心翼翼
My brothers, this is a moment of interiorization.Don't pay attention to what happens out there.How is the rest of the world?Interests you?Will the rest of the world help you fulfill your lessons?How is Gaia?What happens to Gaia that will help you fulfill your lessons?What happens to my friends, to others?What happens to your friends and others, will help you on your evolution path?I answer no to all the questions, because it is exactly you looking inside, looking inside yourself for what has to be healed and improved, which will make you evolve, not the surroundings.
我的弟兄们,这是内化的时刻。不要关注外在发生的东西。世界的其它部分在干嘛?你对这个感兴趣?世界的其它部分会帮助你完结你的课程吗?盖亚怎么样?盖亚身上发生的事情会帮助你完结你的课程吗?我的朋友、其他人发生了什么?他们发生了什么会帮助你进化吗?我会说不,因为看向内在,看向需要被疗愈和改善的,才会使得你进化
So why worry about the surroundings?The sole aim of every soul on this planet right now is to look at themselves.It's seeing what still needs to be improved, what still needs to be effectively done, so that that walk is faster and more productive.Do you know what you need to do?Have you ever wondered, at what points do you still need to improve?At what points are you still slipping without literally learning the lesson?So I say to you, the time now is to discover these points, it is not to look outside;is looking inward.
所以为什么担忧周遭?现在每个灵魂的唯一目标就是看向自己。就是看看什么依旧需要改善,什么依旧需要有效地完成,这样行走可以更快,更有效率。你知道你需要做什么吗?你是否想过,哪个点你依旧需要改善?哪个点你依旧在滑动而没有真正学会课程?所以我对你说,现在是去发现那些点的时刻,不是看向外在;而是看向内在
Forget about the outside world, because everything that happens around you will reach you according to your vibration.So if you vibrate “worry” with what's out there, you're not vibrating properly, and you're going to attract exactly the same frequency that you're vibrating;that deep down is just one thing: Fear.Now if you ignore the surroundings, if you start sensing yourself internally, you are just vibrating that.And the surroundings cannot reach you, because you are vibrating high, you are vibrating love, you are vibrating love for yourself, treating yourself, taking care of yourself.And this love, however selfish it may seem, is full of Light;and for a love filled with Light, this Light expands to those around you.
忘记外在世界,因为周遭发生的一切会根据你的振动触及你。所以如果你伴随着“担忧”外在而振动,你没有在恰当地振动,你会吸引你振动的频率。根源就是:恐惧。现在如果你忽视周遭,如果你开始从内在感知自己,你就在振动它。周遭无法触及你,因为你振动很高,你在振动爱,你在为自己振动爱,照顾自己。这个爱,无论看似有多自私,充满了光;这个光会扩张到你周围的人身上
So realize that in addition to you helping yourself, you help those around you.But if you start paying attention to the Whole, to the outside, you will not vibrate this Light, neither for you nor for those around you.So forget about the outside world.The time is for each one to find their paths, find their pillars of support, it is to increase more and more those Pillars of Light, so that they can be immense and emanating of Light. Forget the outside world, you will still hear a lot .And things I'm going to say won't be easy to hear and you'll be afraid, you'll be afraid, that everything we said was true?You will doubt.So why worry about the surroundings?The surroundings will not help you in your evolution, on the contrary, the surroundings are doing everything to hinder you.
所以意识到,这不仅是你在帮助你自己,你还帮助了周围的人。但如果你开始关注集体、外在,你就无法振动这个光。所以忘记外在。是时候去找到自己的道路,自己的支持支柱,去增加这些光之柱,这样它们可以成为巨大的光。忘记外在,你依旧会听到很多东西。我会说令你不舒服的东西,你会害怕,你会担忧我们所说的一切都是真的吗?你会怀疑。所以为什么担忧周遭?周遭无法帮助你进化,恰恰相反,周遭会尽一切所能阻碍你
So the time is to look inside, the time is to self-analyze and heal whatever it is, that is still not good in its path, without the ego interfering, accepting your own mistakes, accepting that you were always beings who tried to hit;and trying to get it right, they missed.But today, at this time, you are privileged to have an expanded awareness and to be able to understand, to be able to look at each problem and see the solution, and change, and move.Forget the outside world.If you feel that too much is being said that is shaking you, wait for the next few days.It is now a choice for each of you: to vibrate with the energy that is being emanated from the Whole, or to continue vibrating your energy;keep vibrating your walk, regardless of the surroundings.Because rest assured, if you are vibrating high, that environment will never reach you, because its vibration is very low.News, conflicts, illnesses have an extremely low vibration.
所以去看向内在,去自我分析,疗愈需要疗愈的,不带小我的干预,接纳你的错误,接纳你总是试图去做对。但今天,在这个时刻,你拥有了一个扩张的意识,能够理解、能够看向每个问题并看到解决方案并改变,然后前进。忘记外在。如果你觉得已经说了太多震惊你的东西,等几天再看看。现在是一个选择:伴随着来自集体的能量振动,还是继续振动你的能量。继续你的行走,不管周遭如何。放心,如果你的振动很高,环境永远无法触及你,因为它的振动很低。新文、冲突、疾病拥有非常低的振动
So if you vibrate high, if you know yourself, if you heal yourself, you will never attract this vibration.Now, if you stop to listen to what the surroundings have to say to you, you will match its vibration;you start to vibrate what it is emanating.So it's each one's choice: Do you want to emanate what comes from the surroundings or do you want to worry each one about yourself?Think about it.Think that you can reach places you don't even imagine, but for that you have to free yourself from the surroundings.Only that.It doesn't take magic, it doesn't take a lot of wisdom.It just needs to focus on what you actually want.
所以如果你的振动很高,如果你知晓自己,如果你疗愈自己,你永远不会吸引这个振动。所以这是每个人的选择:你想要散发来自周遭的还是你想要关心自己?想一想。思考你可以到达你想象不到的地方,但你必须自由于周遭。只有这样。这不需要魔法,不需要大量的智慧。只需专注于你真正想要的

日期:2021年12月10日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【萨南达】忘记外在